BDO EGM and Delegates meeting

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ifm
International

Re: BDO EGM and Delegates meeting

Post by ifm »

Has the letter been posted yet?
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ifm wrote:Has the letter been posted yet?
No, hurry up guys
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Someone either post it or send it to Ginge por favor
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

I got the email
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Front letter
Attachments
321FF376-0F34-4EF2-88E6-D988960112E6.jpeg
321FF376-0F34-4EF2-88E6-D988960112E6.jpeg (152.24 KiB) Viewed 1146 times
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

oche balboa wrote:Front letter
If you have that Oche you must have the 7 attachments
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

There is only 4 I think?

devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Well I guess the interesting/upsetting part is on the attachments? One well boring letter.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

I’m not going to post the lawyers letter

ifm
International

Post by ifm »

That's the original letter calling the EGM LOL
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

oche balboa wrote:There is only 4 I think?
No deffo 7 just checked
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

One is a picture of an ape Paul lol

oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

The Minutes
BRITISH DARTS ORGANISATION
ROLL CALL OF THE DELEGATES MEETING 19th November 2017
ANGUS ALISTAIR FORSYTH
AYRSHIRE MURRAY WHYTE
BEDFORDSHIRE PETER DILLEY/DAVID EARL
BERKSHIRE WILLIAM FOOT
BORDERS
BRECONSHIRE JAN SMITH
BUCKINGHAMSHIRE LESLEY GIBBS/TONY HILL
CAMBRIDGESHIRE IAN TILLEY
CENTRAL JOHN MCNIE
CHESHIRE SEAN DAVIS/LYN MARSDEN
CLACKMANNANSHIRE JIM CONNAL
CLEVELAND ANGELA KNOWLES
CLWYD DAVID HARROLD
CORNWALL GRAHAM TOMS/BERYL ALLEN
CUMBRIA HILARY KIRKBRIDE/SAS BODE
DERBYSHIRE DAWN BUCKLEY/KEITH COOPER
DEVON ALLEN MATTHEWS/KAREN MATTHEWS
DORSET MICHELLE PORTER
DURHAM ROBERT DOUTHWAITE/WENDY DOUTHWAITE
EAST STIRLINGSHIRE GRAEME PURVIS
ESSEX RICHARD WATERING
FIFE CLIFF MURRAY
GLAMORGAN LEANNE WATERING
GLOUCESTERSHIRE KIRSTY DIXON/SANDRA ATKINS
GRAMPIAN TIA MACNEIL
GREATER GLASGOW JIM DUNCAN
GWENT ALUN THOMAS/DAWN NEEDS
GWYNEDD JOHN WILLIAMS
HAMPSHIRE FRANK BRANSCOMBE/CHRIS WILCOX
HERTFORDSHIRE DEBBIE JONES/DIANE BOLLAND
HIGHLAND JIM MACNEIL
HUMBERSIDE DAVID BROOKS
ISLE OF WIGHT
KENT RICHARD ELMS
LANARKSHIRE NEIL CAMPBELL
LANCASHIRE MALCOLM POOLE
LEICESTERSHIRE STU SMITH
LINCOLNSHIRE MATTHEW HILL
LONDON MARILYN SMITHIES/JOHHNY SEFANO
LOTHIAN CAROLE WILSON
MERSEYSIDE ALISON CUNNINGHAM/TRACY MORRISON
MIDDLESEX LISA KENNEDY/TERRY ANDREWS
MONTGOMERY & RADNOR KEITH ASHTON
NORFOLK PHILIP BACON/DIANE BARTRUM
NORTHAMPTONSHIRE ANGELA BARROW/REBECCA BARROW
NORTHUMBERLAND ANGELA BEST
NOTTINGHAMSHIRE ANDY WALSH/CAROL WALSH
OXFORDSHIRE
PEMBROKESHIRE SUE PHILLIPS/STEVE CASTLE
PERTHSHIRE MOIRA MURAY
RENFREWSHIRE LOUISE HEPBURN
SHROPSHIRE BIAN HICKMAN/MARGARET SANDIFORD/DEBBIE DAVIES
SOMERSET MIKE STEPHENSON
STAFFORDSHIRE ROBERT ABBOTS
SUFFOLK IAN RANDLES
SURREY BILL FLEMING
SUSSEX FRANK SMITH
TAY VALLEY ROSS PARSONS/GLEN PARSONS
TYNE & WEAR SUSAN SLATER
WARWICKSHIRE LES BALL/BRIAN JOHNSON/NEIL PRITCHARD
WEST LOTHIAN KAREN WHYTE
WEST MIDLANDS STEPHEN GITTUS
WEST OF ENGLAND COLIN HIGNELL
WILTSHIRE KEITH LITTLE
WORCESTERSHIRE
YORKSHIRE PETER & EILEEEN SENIOR
NORTHERN YOUTH
SOUTHERN YOUTH ENID VINCENT
LADIES DARTS ORGANISATION
EXECUTIVE OFFICERS SUE WILLIAMS/MIKE STEPHENSON/CLIFF MURRAY/JOHN
WILLIAMS/JOHN WELLER
HONARY PRESIDENT
DIRECTORS SUE WILLIAMS/WAYNE WILLIAMS/JOHN WELLER/JOHN SMITH
EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS CLIFF MURRAY/FRANK BRANSCOMBE
WALES JOHN WILLIAMS
SCOTLAND CLIFF MURRAY
ENGLAND
AUDITOR HUGH BAKER
BRITISH DARTS ORGANISATION
Minutes of Delegates Meeting
Held on Sunday, 19th November 2017
1 Roll Call as attached
2 Apologies received from Oxfordshire, Worcestershire, Isle of Wight & Borders
3 Minutes of Full Council Meeting held on 6th August 2017 were approved.
4 Matters Arising – There were no matters arising
5 Accounts (BTP Auditors) – Hampshire questioned what our Insurance covers. Sue
Williams said that it covered any accidents that may occur at the venue which is caused
by our equipment, as it would not be the venue’s fault. The Chairperson said that she
would send out a copy of our Insurance policy showing what we are paying for. The
question of the value of the BDO trophies was brought up and it was stated that the
amount showing in the accounts was the original cost and depreciation. To confirm the
true value of these (as some are solid silver) would cost a large amount to have them
revalued. Hugh Baker confirmed that the accounts are laid out as required by Companies
House. The Chairman had been asked at the last meeting for a breakdown of the
Torremolinos event. She cannot give a complete breakdown but confirmed that BDO
made a profit of £5000.
6 Ranking Sub Committee (Frank Branscombe) – Frank confirmed that meeting had
been held with the Board and the outcome is that this would go ahead, although it will not
happen overnight. This needs to be set up with terms of reference. He was asked who
the Board envisaged would be on this sub committee. It is believed that there should be
one person from each region, 2 Directors, 1 male and 1 female player and the WDF
should also be involved as we do not know individual Countries’ law etc. They would also
like a representative from England, Scotland and Wales for BICC members Trying to
arrange as date for a meeting is proving very difficult and it was suggested by the Board
that meetings should be held on Skype, where everyone can see each other and discuss
things. Once this has all been set up it is felt that a meeting should be held a week before
each delegates meeting for discussion. We need to try and set this up as soon as
possible as it will take a lot of work to get it set up properly..
7/8Chairman’s/BICC Report –
BICC payments should be sent into the BDO office and cheques should be made out to BDO Ltd the
address is: Unit 4, Glan-y-Llyn Industrial Estate, Cardiff Road, Taffs Well, Cardiff, CF15 7JD if any
county would prefer to make a bacs payment then the details are: Sort Code: 40-04-37 Account No:
31023950 and the bank is HSBC Bank, 88, The Broadway, Muswell Hill, N10 3RX. This is also the
account for any certificates required that are invoiced by the office. For the Gold Cup and Champions
Cup payments you need to make cheques payable to BDO Enterprises Ltd and the account details
for Bacs Payments are 40-04-37 (Sort Code) account number 61043803.
There are more matches cancelled this season than I can ever remember, especially Division 2 who
have 15 dates in place for the 2017/2018 season. What I can't get my head around is that the dates
for the BICC are given out well in advance and should be set in stone. All counties now have the
BICC dates up until December 2022. It was at a delegates meeting that you voted to stop ranked
events from being held on a BICC fixture. Maybe none of you realise the impact of changing a fixture
that it has on countries around the world as well as players that do the circuit. The years fixtures
were given out in November 2016 at the meeting so there was no excuse for you not to keep to the
listed dates. I see that Vauxhall November weekend will again clash with County next season and
cancelling your fixture is not an option as the dates were send out in August 2017 following the AGM.
5.10 RE- ARRANGEMENT OF FIXTURES a. In cases of unforeseen and unavoidable
extenuating circumstances a county may apply to rearrange a fixture b. This is permissible
providing one There is mutual agreement between the Counties involved 2. That the respective
Divisional Executive is officially informed 3. That the BICC Fixture Secretary is officially informed c.
The ONLY exception being that the FINAL fixture of each Playing Season may not be arranged to
take place on any date after the allocated date of the Final fixture. d. Note: International Selection –
Counties are reminded that any player performances in fixtures that are re-arranged to take place
outside of the International qualifying period [i.e. normally February to the following January will not
be taken into consideration when assessing International selection If you are cancelling a match you
have to inform your divisional director so that it can be noted as a postponed fixture both for the
website and the database. We also seem to be having more problems than usual with players not
being registered correctly, spelling or shortened version of the names, also if a female player gets
married and changes her name your director needs to be informed. It is really vital that you download
the ready to go databases so that this doesn't happen and also that you inform your divisional
directors of any newly registered players for the match weekend in the same e-mail that you attach
your database to as it will matters a lot easier. We still seem to be having a number of matches that
are being duplicated, thus slowing the site down on TFW. It is important that only the home side does
live scoring and not both counties, last weekend there were over 50,000 hits.
The Lakeside World Championships will again being shown on terrestrial TV (Ch4) in January with
the afternoon sessions going out live, they will also have a highlight show of the evening action. The
evening sessions will be on shown live on BT Sport with both channels showing the final live.
This year again see's 8 BDO players taking part in the Grand Slam of Darts. The players are: Glen
Durrant, Mark McGeeney, Scott Mitchell, Jamie Hughes, Ross Montgomery, Cameron Menzies,
Peter Machin and Danny Noppert. The event is played at Wolverhampton Civic Hall between 11-19th
November 2017 and we wish all our player's the very best of luck. Scott Waites has already proved
that our players can win this event when he took the title in 2010 by beating James Wade 16 - 10 in
the final.
Sue Williams
There were no questions on this report. The BICC Director did state that there were once again too
many changes of Inter County match dates. The Counties have now been given the dates for the
next five years, and it has been noted that Yarmouth once again clashes but Counties will not be
allowed to use this as a reason for changing dates.
9 Tournament Director’s Report –
British Open Men’s Winner Ross Montgomery
(Scotland)
R/UP Cameron Menzies (Scotland)
Ladies Winner Corrine Hammond
(Australia)
Ladies R/UP Anastasia Dobromyslova
(Russia)
Pairs Ladies Winners:
Deta Hedman & Maria O'Brien
(England)
Men's Winners
Ross Montgomery & Scott Mitchell
(Scotland & England)
British Classic Ladies Winner Aileen De Graaf
(Netherlands)
R/UP Corrine Hammond (Australia)
Men's Winner Jamie Hughes (England)
R/UP Jim Williams (Wales)
Winmau World Masters Men's Champion Krzyzstof Ratajski
(Poland)
R/Up Mark McGeeney (England)
Ladies Champion Lorraine Winstanley
(England)
R/Up Corrine Hammond (Australia)
Girl's Champion Beau Greaves
(England)
R/Up Kate Sheldon (R.O.I)
Boys Champion Nico Blum (Germany)
R/Up Keane Barry (R.O.I)
World Pro Qualifiers Men's
Qualifier 1 Chris Harris (Wales)
Qualifier 2 Chris Gilliland (NIR)
Qualifier 3 Michael Unterbuchner (Ger)
Qualifier 4 Derk Telnekes (Ned)
Ladies
Qualifier 1 Rachna David (Nor)
Qualifier 2 Vicky Pruim (Swe)

Youth Finalists
Justin Van Tergouw (Ned) Reigning
Champion
Killian Heffernan (R.O.I)
World Cup Men’s Overall Australia
Men’s R/Up Canada
Men’s 3rd USA

Ladies Overall Netherlands
Ladies R/Up Sweden
Ladies 3rd Russia
Men’s Singles Winner Jeff Smith
(Canada)
R/UP Raymond Smith (Australia)
Ladies Singles Winner Vicky Pruim
(Sweden)
R/Up Sharon Prins (Netherlands)

Men’s Pairs Winners
Boris Koltsou/Alexandr Oreshkin
(Russia)
R/UP Jeff Smith/Kiley Edmunds
(Canada)
Ladies Pairs Winners
Anastasia Dobromyslova/Marina
Kononova (Russia)
R/UP Robyn Byrne/Caroline Breen
(R.O.I)
Men’s 4 Man Team Winners Australia
R/UP USA
Ladies 4 Man Team Winners
Netherlands
R/UP Sweden

Youth Overall
Winners Netherlands
R/Up Iran
3rd Republic of Ireland

Boys Singles
Winner Justin Van Tergouw
(Netherlands)
R/Up Wessel Nijman (Netherlands)
Boys Pairs
Winners Justin Van Tergouw/Wessel
Nijman (Netherlands)
R/Up Keane Barry/Killian Heffernan
(Republic of Ireland)
Girls Singles
Winner Deniz Hashtbaran (Iran)
R/Up Kate Sheldon (R.O.I)

Girls Pairs
Winners Deniz Hashtbaran/Mahshad
Avazzadeh (Iran)
R/Up Lerena Rietbergen/Layla Brussel
(Netherlands)
Mixed Pairs
Winners Justin Van Tergouw/Layla
Brussel (Netherlands)
R/Up Wessel Nijman/Lerena Rietbergen
(Netherlands)
BICC County Matches 25/26th November 2017

Lakeside World Professional Saturday 6th – Sunday 14th January 2018 Lakeside Country Club
Frimley Green
The Tournament Director congratulated the all BDO players who took part in the Grand Slam.
10 Merchandising/Fund Raising Director’s Report –
Since we met in August the Merchandising and Fundraising has continued with the British Classic,
British Open and the Winmau World Masters as follow on events at the Bridlington Spa in
September.
I would like to take this opportunity to provide an update within the attached spreadsheets
for the period to date and hope that progress continues to be made.
Following this run of events during the summer months and in preparation for the Lakeside World
Professional in January stocks of most items have had to be replenished and is noted along with
revenues shown in the attached sheets from the events as they have taken place.
John Weller
BDO Merchandising and Fund Raising Director
19th November 2017
Spreadsheets were given out to all Delegates and John went through them to update the floor on
how things are progressing.
11 Rankings/S League Director’s Report -
The Invitational table’s rules document has been issued to all national governing bodies on 5th
October 2017. Thanks goes to Frank Branscombe for all the work he has done in compiling the
document. All results have been updated till this weekends results. I would like to thank David
Ballantine for the support he has provided in support of the software he had developed to create the
ranking tournaments. We are having a problem with updating the British Isles tables with the results
from BICC games, which David is trying to resolve.
Could I remind all Counties that Super League player’s database and registration fees are due on
January 1st 2018.
As previously indicated the online entries for super league players would be online very shortly. You
should receive an email with details and passwords for downloading the new software. I would hope
that the new online registration would make things as lot simpler than the Super League client
software. If you have already updated your Super League client, please continue to use it and send
me the xml file in the usual way.
This year’s Winmau qualifier entry went online which caused a vast amount of work due to
Counties/Countries still sending in their entries by email. Next year’s entries will only be accepted
online. This should cut down on a major part of the manual work. No more 20 hour days collating
and confirming entries. Special thanks go to Cliff Murray for all the work he has done in compiling
the data and draws for the Winmau World Pro and Lakeside Playoffs.
John Smith
12 Players Director’s Report & Disciplinary Director’s Reports -
Dear All,
First of all I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that voted for me back in August,
and to those that didn’t vote for me, I’m hoping that in my short time in office is proving to be
worthwhile and that I am making a difference.
My apologies for my absence today, but I am in Prague doing the job I was voted on to do, I will do
my utmost to be present at the next delegates meeting next year.
Since August I have had many issues to deal with in my new role as Players Director, ( far to many
to list), but rest assured I have not faced anything beyond capabilities, and whilst I’ve been extremely
busy, I’m thoroughly enjoying every minute.
I believe I have become a lot closer to the players, and I am now in a position to bring to the rest of
the board, the full thoughts of all the players “warts and all “, I am of the opinion that our relationship
with the players is stronger because of my new position, and that can only be a good thing.
I am particularly pleased in the way I’ve got straight into things and become part of a team, I’m
talking to each of the board at least once a week, and liaise with our Chair lady two or three times a
week, I played a big part in getting Eurosport involved for the Winmau World Masters, and the
calendar is already looking better for next season (although it will take a full year before we are
working 11 months in advance), and this is down to just talking with the Country organizers, ( and
maybe a little bit of pushing too).
I’m also pleased in the way the Countries are contacting me, and asking for help with their
competitions, asking how they can make a better tournament, and asking about rules before hand so
they comply, again this can only be good for the BDO.
We will be making some announcements in the next few weeks regarding next year, these are not
necessarily my ideas, some have come from players, some have been in the back of my mind for a
while, and some have been bounced around the rest of the board Directors, but whatever, I believe
the future for our code to be looking brighter, and you can rest assured I will do all I can to ensure
our success.
Many thanks for your continued trust and support
Des Jacklin
Players Director
Disciplinary Officers Report
Since August this year there has been three new disciplinary cases, and one existing case from
earlier this year, and as the new cases are unresolved, I will only talking about the ongoing case.
The ongoing case is in relation to the County of London and Mr Paul Holloway, back in the first half
of the year, the London disciplinary panel were provided with irrefutable evidence of a violent attack
made by Mr Holloway, ( all statements were supported with damning CCTV evidence), London made
the decision to ban Mr Holloway.
Do to the fact that Mr Holloway had been banned from several Counties in the past, London felt it
prudent to escalate the matter further to the BDO disciplinary board.
Taking all evidence into consideration, the BDO disciplinary panel issued a “blanket ban” on Mr
Holloway, banning him from all BDO events, citing “ a duty of care” to the rest of the BDO players.
Mr Holloway has since taken legal advice, and we are at present liaising with Mr Holloway’s solicitor,
I am however in no doubt that both London County and the BDO disciplinary panel, acted correctly
and within the guidelines of our own rule book.
I would like to bring everyone’s attention to the RULES section within the BDO, in particular rule 6.02
of the disciplinary section.
To many Counties have made mistakes by trying to hold their own disciplinary hearing and not
following the correct procedure, I would suggest that if you are thinking of holding your own
disciplinary hearing, familiarize yourselves with the proper procedures, or contact myself for advice.
If the correct procedure it not followed, you as a County will be vulnerable to an appeal, this is not
only embarrassing, but could also end up costing.
I anticipate all the outstanding cases be resolved by our next delegates meeting in 2018, and will
have a full report and explanation for you at that time.
Many thanks for your trust support.
Des Jacklin
Disciplinary Officer
We have received apologies for the non attendance of this Director but, unfortunately he had booked
to go to Prague before he was elected on to the Board. He has confirmed that will be in attendance
at all future meetings.
The Chairperson stated that we are now going to our solicitors with regard to Mr Paul Holloway. She
said she needs to speak to West of England and Gwent to get earlier information. She was asked if
Des could have his own facebook page as people are confused as to whether it has come from Des
or Paula. He will be asked to set up his own.
14 Any Other Business –
The Chairperson said that the reason the draw has not yet been done for Lakeside is because
Channel 4 want to record it. We are waiting a phone call from them on Monday to confirm dates and
time etc.
With regard to clashes of events every Country must complete an online form (this includes the
BDO). If these are not completed properly then the dates could be used by someone else.
Yorkshire asked if there was any movement on the age limit for Youth being able to play at Lakeside.
The Board did discuss this yesterday and will consult our Lawyers as to the position on this.
Hampshire said that they had heard from reliable sources that this would be our last year at
Lakeside. The Tournament Director said that Bob Potter gets this every year and he questions us,
saying I have been told you are leaving. I can confirm that we are not leaving Lakeside. If Bob
Potter wants us out that will be down to him. It is a year on contract.
Lincolnshire said that if (as they understand it) that England do not want to be a part of the BDO why
are we still paying England programme money. This should be returned to the counties as many are
struggling. This would need to be put on the Agenda for the AGM as this is a BICC rule and if you do
not wish to pay this then it must be voted on at this meeting. This is not something that the Board
put in place but was decided upon by the Counties. John Williams stated that he will get this
discussed at the Welsh meeting in December as he wouldn't want the money taken away from
Wales. Sue suggested that Wales and England discuss this at their own meetings and for Counties
to bring a proposal to the AGM if that is what they want so it can be voted on. Several counties have
said they will second a proposal should Lincolnshire wish to put one forward. Non members of
England stated that they didn't see why they should pay as they weren't members but Wayne pointed
out it was a BICC rule so it affected ALL Counties as everyone in the room was a BICC member.
The Chairman stressed that this is a BICC meeting and not an England, Scotland or Wales meeting.
Gwynedd said that another option is to bring this rule out of the BICC and then you decide within
your own Country how you wish to proceed.
Leicester stated that one of their players had sent an email of complaint in regarding the British Open
but he hasn't received an answer. Sue stated that she hadn't received any complaints regarding the
British Open or it would have been answered. Stu said that he will forward it on when he got home
and Sue assured him that it would be dealt with.
The cost of Dartboards has been increased by Winmau as from 1st January. The Board have
decided that they will hold their price for these up to the AGM so would suggest to save yourselves
£1 per Board you order any boards required for collection at the April meeting.
15 Date of BDO Full Council Meeting Sunday 29th April 2018 at Village Hotel, Tempus Drive,
Walsall, WS2 8TJ (Jct 10 M6 Motorway)
There being no other business the meeting closed at 11.23am.

Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

so let me get this right.

The useless chairman and her director husband are now wasting what little money the bdo have in an effort to keep themselves in a job even if it is possibly illegal how they are going about it, in order to stop another useless person who has taken time off from posting flyers in cafes and taxi ranks becoming the chairman of the bdo so he can mess things up.

The current director is now trying to confuse its mostly illiterate membership with mumbo jumbo in the hope nothing changes.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Garry Murphy wrote:so let me get this right.

The useless chairman and her director husband are now wasting what little money the bdo have in an effort to keep themselves in a job even if it is possibly illegal how they are going about it, in order to stop another useless person who has taken time off from posting flyers in cafes and taxi ranks becoming the chairman of the bdo so he can mess things up.

The current director is now trying to confuse its mostly illiterate membership with mumbo jumbo in the hope nothing changes.
And all the while Tommy Thompson is sat on a dossier of emails and evidence that will totally discredit the current board and have the membership up in arms but he chooses to keep this information secret, basically withholding it from his own members. He should be sacked.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
Little Lonely Garry
International

The Knowledge wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:so let me get this right.

And all the while Tommy Thompson is sat on a dossier of emails and evidence that will totally discredit the current board and have the membership up in arms but he chooses to keep this information secret, basically withholding it from his own members. He should be sacked.
and to think these people use phrases like "world pro" :DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Ginge wrote:All the members money being spent on solicitors to keep two useless people in a job.

If that isnt enough to get rid of them....
Pithy.
Little Lonely Garry
International

placeholder for IFM to complain about "attacking the bdo"
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Garry Murphy wrote:placeholder for IFM to complain about "attacking the bdo"
No, no, i find it amusing how a grown tramp can get so excited over a dart org.
My opinion of the current board is well documented.

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:placeholder for IFM to complain about "attacking the bdo"
No, no, i find it amusing how a grown tramp can get so excited over a dart org.
My opinion of the current board is well documented.

harsh thing to say about des jacklin :DDD: