"Thread run its course"

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Paddy McGinty
International

Re: "Thread run its course"

Post by Paddy McGinty »

The Shank wrote:It's hilarious watching remainers STILL trotting out bullshit stories about Brexit.
No different to what was written on the side of a bus......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
The Shank wrote:It's hilarious watching remainers STILL trotting out bullshit stories about Brexit.
No different to what was written on the side of a bus......
I emphasized the word 'still'.
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

And people complain about the 'what are you listening to thread'.

Brexit: get your own thread! What is the connection with the thread here?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Case01
Feather Flights

Post by Case01 »

Ginge.
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

devosteve wrote:And people complain about the 'what are you listening to thread'.

+1

Ross is a disgusting sex pest who should be thrown out of darts.
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

devosteve wrote:And people complain about the 'what are you listening to thread'.

Deflection. Pure and simple.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Has the Grubby Scottish sex pest been arrested yet?
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

European competitions will become more difficult and expensive , players will now have to make sure they have health insurance as the E11 will no longer be valid.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Brexit, as well as the Muslims, and everything else mentioned in this thread was done so to deflect from Ross sexually assaulting a pregnant woman on tv.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:

European competitions will become more difficult and expensive , players will now have to make sure they have health insurance as the E11 will no longer be valid.
Parletti had no insurance and made a profit.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Ayup, the forum police are here.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: "Thread run its course"

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:

No they wont need insurance, they can just "do a Parletti" and beg on social media for thousands of pounds for medical bills instead, despite having won thousands of pounds in the weeks leading up to the medical emergency...

EDIT - I see I was beaten to it :D
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re:

Post by ifm »

Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

No they wont need insurance, they can just "do a Parletti" and beg on social media for thousands of pounds for medical bills instead, despite having won thousands of pounds in the weeks leading up to the medical emergency...
Whinge copying Lister, there.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

After Brexit Montgomery should be banned from entering any European country.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: "Thread run its course"

Post by Ginge »

The Knowledge wrote:After Brexit Montgomery should be banned from entering any European country.
Visa needs applied.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

The Shank wrote:
only85 wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:But I like my 35 days holiday....
didnt make it clear sorry 20 days is minimum under eu law then extra days depending on member states own arangements
Yes, loss of holidays and maternity leave were one of the scare stories bandied about by Project Fear before the referendum.

What they didn't like admitting is that UK holiday and maternity entitlements already exceed the requirements set by the EU. They wanted us to believe we would lose these rights if there was a 'leave' vote, treating the voters of this country with contempt.
Our farming and fishing standards are also already higher as well as most of the health and safety legislation.
I laugh at the idiots who say that brexit would be the end of the NHS, too dumb to actually realise that the NHS was created before the EU or Common market was even thought of and most EU countries that have a similar system modelled it on the UK one.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Case01
Feather Flights

Post by Case01 »

Garry Murphy wrote:

Brexit, as well as the Muslims, and everything else mentioned in this thread was done so to deflect from Ross sexually assaulting a pregnant woman on tv.
Knowledge.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

phil davies wrote:Now if their was an ever a case for a thread running its course its this one a load utter shite that needs to be moved to to the rambaling thread
Every thread drifts off but the usual suspects seem upset by this one lol

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Garry Murphy wrote:

I think you'll find dear that this thread is about moderation on here, nothing to do with what you are saying so please stop deflecting and slag off ssja ;-)

Madsocks
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Anyone who sexually assaults a pregnant woman on live TV should be castrated.