nikkiboy
International

Re: "Thread run its course"

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: OK Col look at the photo below, has Brian Cox just been sexually assaulted?

Eh Naw.
OK so if that had been a fella kissing a woman uninvited would it have been a sexual assault?

I need some context here Nik. Is that a screenshot of a video and if so can you post the video?

Hahahahahahahah Nik You plonker.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/93271 ... stion-Time
Point being it was unrequested physical contact Col, however much in fun it was. Had that been the other way round the papers would be screaming from the rooftops. Stupid yes but no more stupid than the world has been lately.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Hes done worse though.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote:
Ginge wrote:Oh dear Nick :D :D

As cock ups go, that is right there at the top of the list.
Eh? how's it a cock up?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Eh Naw.
OK so if that had been a fella kissing a woman uninvited would it have been a sexual assault?

I need some context here Nik. Is that a screenshot of a video and if so can you post the video?

Point being it was unrequested physical contact Col, however much in fun it was. Had that been the other way round the papers would be screaming from the rooftops. Stupid yes but no more stupid than the world has been lately.
Yeah uninvited contact by cox on to that poor lady.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Ginge wrote:Oh dear Nick :D :D

As cock ups go, that is right there at the top of the list.
Eh? how's it a cock up?
Have you watched the video Nik?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: OK Col look at the photo below, has Brian Cox just been sexually assaulted?

Eh Naw.

Surprisingly similar, he puts his arm around her and she kisses him, all we need now is a whine from Cox (in 4 years).
Last edited by ifm on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

For the record I think Cox was a much better lecter then hopkins.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:For the record I think Cox was a much better lecter then hopkins.
Dear lord.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Finally you are getting the point, Skelton put her arm around Ross and was assaulted, Cox put his arm around the MEP and was assaulted - difference?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:For the record I think Cox was a much better lecter then hopkins.
Dear lord.

Expand and lets discuss in a grown up manner?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:

Finally you are getting the point, Skelton put her arm around Ross and was assaulted, Cox put his arm around the MEP and was assaulted - difference?
Hehe
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dear lord.

He's just not, my opinion of course.

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dear lord.

Hang on you might be going on about my terrible grammar.

Crisis over. Phew.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Nope I was wrong.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dear lord.

Based on?

Cox's potrayal and in fact the whole mood of that film is so much better than the later efforts. Hopkins played it way too creepy for me, whereas Cox played the part of a hyper intelligent nutjob way better.
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Dear lord.

Based on?

Cox's potrayal and in fact the whole mood of that film is so much better than the later efforts. Hopkins played it way too creepy for me, whereas Cox played the part of a hyper intelligent nutjob way better.
Mads Mikkelsen was better than Cox.

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote: Dear lord.

Based on?

Why?
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:

Based on?

Why?
It's purely from reading the books, when you read the books you get an image of the character in your mind, Hopkins was closest to that for me.
It's like "the Bone Collector", could not take to the film at all because they changed Rhyme into a black guy, it just didn't seem right.

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote: He's just not, my opinion of course.
Based on?

Why?
It's purely from reading the books, when you read the books you get an image of the character in your mind, Hopkins was closest to that for me.
It's like "the Bone Collector", could not take to the film at all because they changed Rhyme into a black guy, it just didn't seem right.
I enjoyed Mads performance more than Hopkins, but it was a bit too cartoonish for me at times. Oh and Will Graham in manhunter is the best of them all that have played him. You are right about the books though. Cox is exactly how I pictured Lecktor when I first read the book. I was 14 when I read it so maybe my mind was not quite nuanced as it could have been had I read and saw it later.