"Thread run its course"

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ifm
International

Re: "Thread run its course"

Post by ifm »

He has "pdc" in his name, I have pointed this out to him. Image

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Re: RE: Re:

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:I can see where Mr Montgomery is coming from, it's something you would do to a lass you knew very well and she would go on and get you back.
The problem arises where your drunk and your inhibitions are lowered, it suddenly would look funny giving a little pinch on the bum of a presenter on live TV. There are countless times it's happened on TV with many a presenter, even Larry Grayson and such.
Though as women are striving for equality at the moment, it's only right that we have been learning since the last scandal of this type of thing happening 5 years ago?
It's taken us years to accept people of different races as equals, women as equals and the LGBT as equals. So these incidents won't take days to clear up but as people speak up, everyone will all learn faster.
There are more awful offenders out there who need the key throwing away and some who just need the shock of it to realise and change.
I maintain that it has gone the other way and a white male is now the least equal of all.
There are offenders out there who need to be dealt with but these type of incidents being blown up into a big deal merely trivialise actual sexual assaults and make real victims think twice about coming forward whilst the attention seekers use it as a means to get themselves publicity.
What the actual fek has colour got to do with it?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
If you take the time to actually read Wub's post to which I responded he mentions gender and race, Col in so quick to take mock offence shocker.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

He's a character isn't he, old Tommy? Bit of a daft thing to tweet. Stupid really.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

markymark wrote:He's a character isn't he, old Tommy? Bit of a daft thing to tweet. Stupid really.
It's not the first time he's had a pop at Ross, must be some history.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Re: RE: Re: "Thread run its course"

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:He has "pdc" in his name, I have pointed this out to him. Image

Pdcfan180 is you?

Booji Boy
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re:

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:I can see where Mr Montgomery is coming from, it's something you would do to a lass you knew very well and she would go on and get you back.
The problem arises where your drunk and your inhibitions are lowered, it suddenly would look funny giving a little pinch on the bum of a presenter on live TV. There are countless times it's happened on TV with many a presenter, even Larry Grayson and such.
Though as women are striving for equality at the moment, it's only right that we have been learning since the last scandal of this type of thing happening 5 years ago?
It's taken us years to accept people of different races as equals, women as equals and the LGBT as equals. So these incidents won't take days to clear up but as people speak up, everyone will all learn faster.
There are more awful offenders out there who need the key throwing away and some who just need the shock of it to realise and change.
I maintain that it has gone the other way and a white male is now the least equal of all.
There are offenders out there who need to be dealt with but these type of incidents being blown up into a big deal merely trivialise actual sexual assaults and make real victims think twice about coming forward whilst the attention seekers use it as a means to get themselves publicity.
What the actual fek has colour got to do with it?

If you take the time to actually read Wub's post to which I responded he mentions gender and race, Col in so quick to take mock offence shocker.
What has colour got to do with this. What is your point?

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

White males are the no1 target nowadays. Your can't breath without someone accusing you of being racost or sexist. The problem is in reality it cuts both ways.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Booji Boy
International

Re: RE: Re: "Thread run its course"

Post by Booji Boy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:White males are the no1 target nowadays. Your can't breath without someone accusing you of being racost or sexist. The problem is in reality it cuts both ways.
Bill Cosby

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:White males are the no1 target nowadays. Your can't breath without someone accusing you of being racost or sexist. The problem is in reality it cuts both ways.
Bill Cosby

Look out Paddy your true identity has been outed!
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

Booji Boy wrote:

Pdcfan180 is you?

i speak for myself not the pdc interesting phrase that but he will happily use _pdc in his twitter name knowing full well people automatically associate him with the pdc or with longer memories as jockey wilsons old manager
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote:
Bill Cosby

Serious question Col, do you think that race played a part in either the Rotherham or Telford abuse cases?
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Bill Cosby

Serious question Col, do you think that race played a part in either the Rotherham or Telford abuse cases?
Yes. Very much so.

Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Bill Cosby

Yes. Very much so.

Racist....
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Bill Cosby

Yes. Very much so.

Then why were they not treated as a race crime and why did both council and police officials treat the investigation differently for fear of being labelled as racist?
Do you think that if this were a group of white men targeting black girls then it would have been prosecuted and reported differently?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

I'd like to have a pound for every time someones accused me of being inappropriate for simply being myself......
Booji Boy
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re:

Post by Booji Boy »

nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
Bill Cosby

Yes. Very much so.

Then why were they not treated as a race crime and why did both council and police officials treat the investigation differently for fear of being labelled as racist?
Do you think that if this were a group of white men targeting black girls then it would have been prosecuted and reported differently?
Rape is rape regardless of colour according to the law. There is a culture in the asian community towards "white trash" and this is widely known and reported.

Not sure what point you are trying to make. Muslim grooming gangs are referred to as such. But its not a race crime if they rape someone.

Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

only85 wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:

Pdcfan180 is you?

i speak for myself not the pdc interesting phrase that but he will happily use _pdc in his twitter name knowing full well people automatically associate him with the pdc or with longer memories as jockey wilsons old manager
An ill judged tweet from Mr Cox, leaving the door wide open for the PDC to be drawn into this.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

How many times have I got to tell you Ecky..........hotlinking is not permitted on Imagebarn.
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

Paddy McGinty wrote:How many times have I got to tell you Ecky..........hotlinking is not permitted on Imagebarn.
I'll never learn .
ifm
International

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re:

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:Bill Cosby

Yes. Very much so.

Rape is rape regardless of colour according to the law. There is a culture in the asian community towards "white trash" and this is widely known and reported.

Not sure what point you are trying to make. Muslim grooming gangs are referred to as such. But its not a race crime if they rape someone.

WTF are you on about?
White trash???
Just go away.

Madsocks