Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re:

Post by nikkiboy »

Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:Bill Cosby

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Serious question Col, do you think that race played a part in either the Rotherham or Telford abuse cases?
Yes. Very much so.

Then why were they not treated as a race crime and why did both council and police officials treat the investigation differently for fear of being labelled as racist?
Do you think that if this were a group of white men targeting black girls then it would have been prosecuted and reported differently?
Rape is rape regardless of colour according to the law. There is a culture in the asian community towards "white trash" and this is widely known and reported.

Not sure what point you are trying to make. Muslim grooming gangs are referred to as such. But its not a race crime if they rape someone.

Not a race crime? deliberately targeting a certain race over another? sounds like the definition of it to me, these girls were targeted because they are white and in some parts of the muslim community white girls are considered not as trash (silly phrase which degrades the victims) but as a non entity and not deserving of any respect, it's a hand me down from the cast system.
The point is that this case was treated differently by the authorities because it was "racially sensitive" and that is not right, this is what I mean by political correctness gone mad, the raid on Cliff Richard's home was shown live on TV in what was a totally false allegation and all allegations were dropped and the police forced to apologise, the Telford case and arrests were not even reported on the BBC for fear of provoking allegations of racial bias.

These girls have gone through hell and yet all the headlines are taken by some celebrity who having been dropped by the BBC for inappropriate dress during the winter olympics now needs a few headlines in order to get her face and name back to the top of the career ladder, all of a sudden she brings up a four year old incident and the press lap it up. Somewhere the priorities of the authorities and the press have been lost and their decisions manipulated by issues of race and gender, both of which should never figure in any decision to prosecute or publish. No way am I saying that Ross wasn't wrong and stupid by the way.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Re: "Thread run its course"

Post by Astonvilla »

They have to be careful giving the far right publicity by reporting the scale of these crimes as it could result in a huge upswing of anti islamic/immigrant crimes. They have made such a mess by letting these people in in the first place and now all they can do is hope the majority remain
ignorant to what has and is still going on.

Id have thought rape is a race crime and a "hate" crime if the victims are targetted because they are a different race from the perpetrators.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Well said nick.........you are still wrong about brexit though......cant wait until we have the oppertunity to vote on the outcome of the deal.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

The choice of course would be accept the deal or leave with no deal. There wont be a "stay in EU " option.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Well said nick.........you are still wrong about brexit though......cant wait until we have the oppertunity to vote on the outcome of the deal.
Don't that would be the worst possible thing we could do is agree to a vote on the deal, the EU would offer a shite deal because if they did then they know people may vote against it and scupper Brexit, this is exactly what the elite and the EU are banking on.

As we are on the subject can I ask some of our Irish members about the border question, May and Grayling have said categorically that there will be no hard border placed between North and South Ireland yet on question time Thursday Mrs McGuinness (Irish MEP) said that there would have to be as you would no longer be a member of the single market, what are our Irish friend's views on this because I see it at the moment as the EU saying that they MUST put a border up whereas the UK are saying the UK WILL NOT put up borders meaning that the EU will force Ireland to put in border checks into EIRE but traffic into Northern Ireland would be unhindered.

What do you think?
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:appears the thread on fanatics has been deleted and steve egarton claimed the assault never happened
Erm, not deleted and Eggerton said "blown out of proportion" so you are 0 for 2 in that :DDD:
Deleted now?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

devosteve wrote:
ifm wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:appears the thread on fanatics has been deleted and steve egarton claimed the assault never happened
Erm, not deleted and Eggerton said "blown out of proportion" so you are 0 for 2 in that :DDD:
Deleted now?
I don't see it so assume so, it lasted well i thought :grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

ifm wrote:
devosteve wrote:
ifm wrote:
Deleted now?
I don't see it so assume so, it lasted well i thought :grin:
Thankfully never had any dealings with this Eggerton fella....Sounds a bit of a prick
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Well said nick.........you are still wrong about brexit though......cant wait until we have the oppertunity to vote on the outcome of the deal.
Don't that would be the worst possible thing we could do is agree to a vote on the deal, the EU would offer a shite deal because if they did then they know people may vote against it and scupper Brexit, this is exactly what the elite and the EU are banking on.

As we are on the subject can I ask some of our Irish members about the border question, May and Grayling have said categorically that there will be no hard border placed between North and South Ireland yet on question time Thursday Mrs McGuinness (Irish MEP) said that there would have to be as you would no longer be a member of the single market, what are our Irish friend's views on this because I see it at the moment as the EU saying that they MUST put a border up whereas the UK are saying the UK WILL NOT put up borders meaning that the EU will force Ireland to put in border checks into EIRE but traffic into Northern Ireland would be unhindered.

What do you think?
Well it will become an EU external border so what do think?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

The thread is still going on the real fanatics.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

What do you think?
Well it will become an EU external border so what do think?
I think the EU is the one forcing border control and using it as a bargaining chip and needlessly creating hysteria where there needn't be any.
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

nikkiboy wrote:

What do you think?
uk may leave but it will soon be back, the average voter does not realise the 4 weeks holiday & maternity rights are eu law that the uk signed up to soon as uk leaves the workers holidays will be reduced a la usa style 10/13 days + public holidays personally i dont think the uk will leave even now
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

But I like my 35 days holiday....
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

BlueSpark wrote:But I like my 35 days holiday....
didnt make it clear sorry 20 days is minimum under eu law then extra days depending on member states own arangements
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

also the question of stripping every uk national of there eu citizenship thats a complex question aswell that we wont go down !!
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

only85 wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:But I like my 35 days holiday....
didnt make it clear sorry 20 days is minimum under eu law then extra days depending on member states own arangements
Yes, loss of holidays and maternity leave were one of the scare stories bandied about by Project Fear before the referendum.

What they didn't like admitting is that UK holiday and maternity entitlements already exceed the requirements set by the EU. They wanted us to believe we would lose these rights if there was a 'leave' vote, treating the voters of this country with contempt.
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

only85 wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

What do you think?
uk may leave but it will soon be back, the average voter does not realise the 4 weeks holiday & maternity rights are eu law that the uk signed up to soon as uk leaves the workers holidays will be reduced a la usa style 10/13 days + public holidays personally i dont think the uk will leave even now
You do realise you are too late to make up bullshit stories to try to scare people to vote remain, we've had the vote ;-)
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

ifm wrote:
only85 wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

What do you think?
You do realise you are too late to make up bullshit stories to try to scare people to vote remain, we've had the vote ;-)
Hell has frozen over.

I 100% agree with IFM's post.

+1
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Aye the train had departed the platform. Only decision is which carriage would be the best bet if it crashes.
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

It's hilarious watching remainers STILL trotting out bullshit stories about Brexit.