"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Re: Paula Jacklin for England

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

WCDPA wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
devosteve wrote:
ssjsa wrote:Have to say, I try and avoid posting on these threads as really have no interest in the politics between the various factions of darts organisations on the non PDC side of the sport.

However would just say that the constant negative dialogue between the BDO and EDO representatives does nothing to move darts on that side of the divide forward. Too many parties promoting their own agenda to ever make a difference that would enhance either, or both of their respective organisations.
But it seems one org is actively working against another one. It's not about negative dialogue but apparently negative actions.
Think both are working against each other in what they both perceive to be power plays. Sad really, as if both had the interests of their code as their primary objective, things would be much better.
How comes then that the newest BDO director who everyone knows has had big differences with TT has had 3 meetings with TT in a short period of time and made some headway !!! Yet the rest of the board have failed to even have 1 meeting with England .
BothTT and Des have put their personal differences to one side in an effort to improve our system , can I say that about the other BDO board members ????? In a word ..........NO !
Person in looking to take over a company in trying to smooth other people that hate him shocker

I’d be weary of complimenting him that much, especially when it’s very likely he’s going to stab tt in the back the minute tt lets him get the job unaposed