Were has Spacey gone?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: Were has Spacey gone?

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Chillireyes wrote:
Ginge wrote:Never been the same since Stubby and Chissy stabbed him in the back.
can you stop playing the same record over and over again!!!

For you to suggest that he is repetitive that would mean you are well aware of his posts, yet for all this time you spend on here to be so sure of what he types what have you posted ???

another member who moans about others yet contributes nothing,with your only contribution being what you can get for free in comps.
I slate paddy, IFM etc, but at least they contribute, what do you offer ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:1 minute.
Do you not think that as a mod you should be setting an example by not trolling, attacking posters or defending other trolls?
Just asking.
Why should a mod post any differently to how anyone else posts. I never did.
And you were sacked so it leads to the question, why hasn't Sparky?

Answer my question please?
I just think that on a forum where at least the expectation is to try to appear unbiased the mods should attempt that appearance themselves.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote: Do you not think that as a mod you should be setting an example by not trolling, attacking posters or defending other trolls?
Just asking.
Why should a mod post any differently to how anyone else posts. I never did.

I just think that on a forum where at least the expectation is to try to appear unbiased the mods should attempt that appearance themselves.

Thanks. I do not agree though. People should not change who they are.

There is no expectation to appear biased, it just so happens that this place appears unbiased. This was very pro PDC forum its in early days, not so much so now.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

BlueSpark wrote:I moderate the forum as I see fit, no different to any of the other moderators. Decisions and conversations happen in the staff room regarding any forum issues.
My posting style does not change, as I am who I am and don't pretend to be any different.
You seem to be hung up on the apparent fact that I pander to certain posters and this is 100% inaccurate.
I have always wondered why we have a large number of members and not many posting on the discussion threads. I have messaged some of them to ask them why. Quite a few browse the forum hidden, but I can see them doing so.
Your name cropped up in a few replies.....
Attacking another poster today to impress Whinge, pretty standard stuff, yap, yap.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

Eh, Chilli was the one that came on shouting the odds at Ginge or did you not notice that?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Reach out and touch faith!
Big Jock Knew
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote: Why should a mod post any differently to how anyone else posts. I never did.

There is no expectation to appear biased, it just so happens that this place appears unbiased. This was very pro PDC forum its in early days, not so much so now.
I'm simply asking if there is an expectation of the mods to try to be unbiased, i know in practice there isn't but in theory.
As for this place, it's well known for being very anti BDO, even the posters thought so in the poll.

Madsocks
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

ifm wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:I moderate the forum as I see fit, no different to any of the other moderators. Decisions and conversations happen in the staff room regarding any forum issues.
My posting style does not change, as I am who I am and don't pretend to be any different.
You seem to be hung up on the apparent fact that I pander to certain posters and this is 100% inaccurate.
I have always wondered why we have a large number of members and not many posting on the discussion threads. I have messaged some of them to ask them why. Quite a few browse the forum hidden, but I can see them doing so.
Your name cropped up in a few replies.....
Attacking another poster today to impress Whinge, pretty standard stuff, yap, yap.

"Attacking" :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Mentioning how a member who only posts when he is leeching for a prize in comps, having the audacity to criticize those that do contribute is not "attacking"

Snowflake
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote:
Booji Boy wrote:
ifm wrote: And you were sacked so it leads to the question, why hasn't Sparky?

I'm simply asking if there is an expectation of the mods to try to be unbiased, i know in practice there isn't but in theory.
As for this place, it's well known for being very anti BDO, even the posters thought so in the poll.
There never was back in my days before I resigned. Be who you are, not who you are told to be.
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

I just had a phone call telling me about this thread. I’m still here, just have a lot on my plate over the past 8 months. Those who need to know why do know.

I shall be back in the near future.

Don’t think I’ve missed much though, same people posting the same old shit. :grin:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Chillireyes getting on the blower, there :D
Big Jock Knew
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member

Post by spaceman70 »

Ginge wrote:Chillireyes getting on the blower, there :D
Nope.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Worth a guess!
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Must have been Zapp :)
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

ChrisW wrote:Must have been Zapp :)
:grin:

Madsocks
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

ChilliReyes making a reservation for Ginge in the Smackdown Hotel
UKDA 4 Life
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

spaceman70 wrote:I just had a phone call telling me about this thread. I’m still here, just have a lot on my plate over the past 8 months. Those who need to know why do know.

I shall be back in the near future.

Don’t think I’ve missed much though, same people posting the same old shit. :grin:
Yes Ginge and Sparky are still here.

Look forward to your return.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Were has Spacey gone?

Post by Ginge »

Chillireyes wrote:
Ginge wrote:Never been the same since Stubby and Chissy stabbed him in the back.
You still fumin hun?xx
Big Jock Knew
Chillireyes
The Ton Club

Post by Chillireyes »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Chillireyes wrote:

For you to suggest that he is repetitive that would mean you are well aware of his posts, yet for all this time you spend on here to be so sure of what he types what have you posted ???

another member who moans about others yet contributes nothing,with your only contribution being what you can get for free in comps.
I slate paddy, IFM etc, but at least they contribute, what do you offer ?

I would comments on stuff, but because I mark for the PDC, and also signed something that I'm not allow to comment on certain stuff

and if you have a look at the comments over Dartconnect, you can see that I did say something

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SOUTH AMERICA'S & CHILE FIRST PROTOUR MARKER
2nd in The Unicorn 2014 World Grand Prix Prediction Game
2nd in The Unicorn 2015 UK Open Darts Prediction Game
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Are you allowed to have an opinion on darts matches?
Big Jock Knew