WCDPA
International

Re: The 5th BDO World Darts Trophy 30 May - 3 June 2018 Preston - Discussion

Post by WCDPA »

Addicks Fan wrote:Joined by Roz Bulmer.

Adams knocked out in last 16.
Roz will play Deta
Rhian will play Anastasia

Pleased for Roz I'm her "unofficial tour advisor" travels with fellow tour newbies Sandra Page and Nikki Goldsmith , Nikki beat Danielle Ashton in first round .
Good to see new faces giving it a go ! Roz' partner is ex Pdc tour player Jason Lovett
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Ginge wrote:Yaaaaaaasssssss!!!

**starts stopwatch**
Thought that would please you :roll:

QF line-up, winner of these qualify:

Dave Pallett vs Willie Borland
Ryan Hogarth vs Jon Maxwell
Stuart Kellett vs Jon Worsley
Dafyydd Edwards vs Jim McEwan
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Addicks Fan wrote:

**starts stopwatch**

Dave Pallett vs Willie Borland
Ryan Hogarth vs Jon Maxwell
Stuart Kellett vs Jon Worsley
Dafyydd Edwards vs Jim McEwan
Know young William Borland fairly well been doing BDO and dev tour good kid , had good run at Scottish open ! Nice to see our mate Jim McEwan having a good run he's a really top bloke .
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

William beats Dave Pallet 4/2 and into the world trophy , Ryan Hogarth beats Jon Mansell by same score ! Other games still going
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Addicks Fan wrote:

**starts stopwatch**

Dave Pallett vs Willie Borland 2/4
Ryan Hogarth vs Jon Maxwell 4/2
Stuart Kellett vs Jon Worsley 2/4
Dafyydd Edwards vs Jim McEwan 4/2
Gutted for Jim
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

so dave pallet and stuart kellet the guys jobbing in the PDC got further than Adams , one of their top players.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

:DDD: :DDD: :DDD: PDC Jobber qualifies
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Garry Murphy wrote:so dave pallet and stuart kellet the guys jobbing in the PDC got further than Adams , one of their top players.
If he was a top player he wouldn't have to qualify!
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

Garry Murphy wrote:so dave pallet and stuart kellet the guys jobbing in the PDC got further than Adams , one of their top players.

yes but look at the strength of the depth people who struggled in the PDC had to fight thru to get that far

:)
Little Lonely Garry
International

The Knowledge wrote::DDD: :DDD: :DDD: PDC Jobber qualifies
The excuses have already begun :grin: :grin:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Matt Padgett

Have no idea who beat me and Dave Pallett in the last two rounds to qualify for the WDT today, but him and his “team” were a frigging (a word used because I can’t tell the truth) disgrace. Can’t wish well for somebody like that, after already being told off by me for having conversations with his mates behind my back while I’m throwing never mind anything else, and me making a hash of a simple 4-2 win... at 3-3 with me nearly 100 up on his throw his lady friend came racing over in front of me as I was stepping up, stopped me from throwing, just to give him a double vodka red bull (which he necked, illegal in bdo rules)! Seriously!? And then 1 throw later ran across me to go back the other way. Talk about having a Gi(frigging)raffe Just been told had I stopped the game and pointed it out he would’ve been eliminated... never mind... 1 proper game away from WDT FFrigSake slightly tired of this
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

The Knowledge wrote:Matt Padgett

Have no idea who beat me and Dave Pallett in the last two rounds to qualify for the WDT today, but him and his “team” were a frigging (a word used because I can’t tell the truth) disgrace. Can’t wish well for somebody like that, after already being told off by me for having conversations with his mates behind my back while I’m throwing never mind anything else, and me making a hash of a simple 4-2 win... at 3-3 with me nearly 100 up on his throw his lady friend came racing over in front of me as I was stepping up, stopped me from throwing, just to give him a double vodka red bull (which he necked, illegal in bdo rules)! Seriously!? And then 1 throw later ran across me to go back the other way. Talk about having a Gi(frigging)raffe Just been told had I stopped the game and pointed it out he would’ve been eliminated... never mind... 1 proper game away from WDT FFrigSake slightly tired of this
I swear to god the BDO writes Mr Murphys infamous blog for him themselves
Little Lonely Garry
International

The BDO are the comedy gift that keeps on giving :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Not acceptable at all, but why do players put up with it?
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Is there an actual referee in place for this "final" games, or is that me being naive? Matt just needs to tag DesPaula in his message anyway.
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Addicks Fan wrote:

Not acceptable at all, but why do players put up with it?
Whether he pointed it out or not those matches should have had a referee on them and Des should be around to remove them from the event.
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

Typical Scottish fella downing a double vodka red bull.

To be fair he’s a good young player.