Site Admin/Mod

Re: The 5th BDO World Darts Trophy 30 May - 3 June 2018 Preston - Discussion

Post by Black Velvet »

Couldn't this be done by PM?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Black Velvet wrote:Couldn't this be done by PM?
Another who wants to moderate open discussion........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Last comment from me, Gary has the full right of reply but because of his history of ignoring the rules his posts (and his posts only) are viewed by a mod prior to being approved. Incidentally I think I have disapproved one maybe two posts in the whole of the time he has been on pre-mod.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:Couldn't this be done by PM?
Another who wants to moderate open discussion........
just keep on topic. Have your open discussion in the appropriate section,

fuck off is what I am trying to say :grin:
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote:Last comment from me, Gary has the full right of reply but because of his history of ignoring the rules his posts (and his posts only) are viewed by a mod prior to being approved. Incidentally I think I have disapproved one maybe two posts in the whole of the time he has been on pre-mod.
Sounds very controlling, anyway this is also the last comment from me on this subject as I have some work to do. Be brave Nick, sign up to Facebook, they offer a global service free of charge to the end user, so what if they have a few of your details on record, if you use Google or even any of the large shopping sites they will have already done the same.......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
oche balboa wrote:Gazmong cant let go (Yes i used Man Of Noticeable Girth Wubba go and hit that report button like a snowflake you are)
You really are a child. I hope the disabled darters can forgive you for using derogative terms that they rightly want rid of. But alas you have no common sense.

Yet your the one bringing attention to it. Lighten up you virtue signalling freak
Unless you are completely away with the fairies, you are the one who brought it to attention by

A Using it
B Bragging about it within brackets.

I dare you to say it to disabled people as you seem to think it's ok to use as a throw away term. I believe you would be in some serious trouble and be branded as a waste of human space.
Why don't you run a poll on your Twitter between your "Followers" and see what they come back with.

And as per usual you retort with an insult which alludes to me being a freak, I'd say catacorically now that you hate disabled people. Your a disgrace to yourself.

Wubba chill out and learn to be consistent fella. I bet you not this outraged when other abuses on here happen :DDD:

No one gives a shit. And futhermore i regularly go to watch BDDA events put money in the pot and show support. I dont virtue signal behind a computer screen,
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

nikkiboy wrote:Last comment from me, Gary has the full right of reply but because of his history of ignoring the rules his posts (and his posts only) are viewed by a mod prior to being approved. Incidentally I think I have disapproved one maybe two posts in the whole of the time he has been on pre-mod.

Bullshit..

I have more posts disallowed than allowed.
And almost all of them break no rules.
Genuine factual stats on averages, disallowed.
Criticism of womens darts...disallowed

I had even posts with just a solitary smiley replying to someone elses post disallowed.
And almost all by ssjsa cos his feelings are hurt
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Garry Murphy wrote:

Bullshit..

I have more posts disallowed than allowed.
And almost all of them break no rules.
Genuine factual stats on averages, disallowed.
Criticism of womens darts...disallowed

I had even posts with just a solitary smiley replying to someone elses post disallowed.
And almost all by ssjsa cos his feelings are hurt

Don’t lay it all at SSJSA’s door Gary - I have disallowed PLENTY of your posts on here.

You can be as nasty and wonderful as you like on the other forums you frequent, but not here.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

oche balboa wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
oche balboa wrote:Gazmong cant let go (Yes i used Man Of Noticeable Girth Wubba go and hit that report button like a snowflake you are)
You really are a child. I hope the disabled darters can forgive you for using derogative terms that they rightly want rid of. But alas you have no common sense.

Yet your the one bringing attention to it. Lighten up you virtue signalling freak
Unless you are completely away with the fairies, you are the one who brought it to attention by

A Using it

I dare you to say it to disabled people as you seem to think it's ok to use as a throw away term. I believe you would be in some serious trouble and be branded as a waste of human space.
Why don't you run a poll on your Twitter between your "Followers" and see what they come back with.

And as per usual you retort with an insult which alludes to me being a freak, I'd say catacorically now that you hate disabled people. Your a disgrace to yourself.

Wubba chill out and learn to be consistent fella. I bet you not this outraged when other abuses on here happen :DDD:

No one gives a shit. And futhermore i regularly go to watch BDDA events put money in the pot and show support. I dont virtue signal behind a computer screen,
You really don't know when to stop do you?

People do give a shit and by saying that you attend BDDA events do you think that gives you a free pass to be wonderful?
Just like the racists who will be paying to watch the Football World Cup in Russia.
You can't control yourself as you have been censored on here many a time this last week, but you don't learn. A quick flick through a few of your Twitter and you have people in there admonishing you for wonderful and disrespectful slurs.
You have no moral code and just want to try and please people by attempting to fit in!
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:

A Using it

People do give a shit and by saying that you attend BDDA events do you think that gives you a free pass to be wonderful?
Just like the racists who will be paying to watch the Football World Cup in Russia.
You can't control yourself as you have been censored on here many a time this last week, but you don't learn. A quick flick through a few of your Twitter and you have people in there admonishing you for wonderful and disrespectful slurs.
You have no moral code and just want to try and please people by attempting to fit in!
Wubba mate. Don’t be so sensitive I never coined the phrase “Gaz-mong” but will continue to use it as it’s a slur against him not disabled people

Skewball
International

Re: RE: Re: The 5th BDO World Darts Trophy 30 May - 3 June 2018 Preston - Discussion

Post by Skewball »

oche balboa wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
oche balboa wrote:
Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:
oche balboa wrote:

A Using it

Wubba mate. Don’t be so sensitive I never coined the phrase “Gaz-mong” but will continue to use it as it’s a slur against him not disabled people
You can't keep being wonderful and dismiss by saying don't be so sensitive. It's pathetic.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

I’m not wonderful

You should see what some people say about me going to watch disabled darts events

nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

oche balboa wrote:I’m not wonderful

You should see what some people say about me going to watch disabled darts events
Have you brougt your darts?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ecky Thump
County Player

Post by Ecky Thump »

oche balboa wrote:I’m not wonderful

Anyone who slags you off for that is a knobhead.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Thank you

Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Nice one Oche
UKDA 4 Life
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Robson wrote:
markymark wrote:Inviting old player as wildcards would prove that the names left don't draw ticket buyers. So, why are the BDO so obsessed with keeping them happy?
More to the game than money fella - Durrent Mitchell McGenney dont put bums on seats but they are still top 15 players - Durrent and Mitchell are probably top 10 - My idea is to give legends of the game wildcards into Lakeside and WDT - That will give them publicity and put more bums in seats - Adams Hankey and Fordham are obvious choices - But what about The Rhinestone Cowboy Lowe Mardle Dellar - Dare I even suggest that Mr Taylor get a wildcard for next years Lakeside -

Robson

Who is this Durrent ?

Who is this McGenney ?

And who is this Dellar ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Piece in the Lancashire Post.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (69.53 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

I would love to read the article but it looks like the screenshot was taken using a potato.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote:I would love to read the article but it looks like the screenshot was taken using a potato.
Here you go petal. And 2 minutes YAS!
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (181.37 KiB) Viewed 1108 times