Williams have resigned

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Re: Williams have resigned

Post by The Knowledge »

Ginge wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:"The board has consisted of 4 people because no one else would put their names forward due to the abuse on social media"

Poor old Tommy put his name forward and was fekked off out of the door LOL. The lying bint has never in her tenure offered new board positions at an AGM.
She blamed social media for the WDT 2016 having to move from Manchester when the actual truth was a conman hadnt booked the Victoria Warehouse for long enough and the venue had the sheer audacity to ask for the money for the extra time needed to rig it up :DDD:

Certainly wasnt the fault of anyone connected to the BDO, no sirree Bob!
"Forums are counterproductive, as are the people who use them"
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:"The board has consisted of 4 people because no one else would put their names forward due to the abuse on social media"

Poor old Tommy put his name forward and was fekked off out of the door LOL. The lying bint has never in her tenure offered new board positions at an AGM.
She blamed social media for the WDT 2016 having to move from Manchester when the actual truth was a conman hadnt booked the Victoria Warehouse for long enough and the venue had the sheer audacity to ask for the money for the extra time needed to rig it up :DDD:

Certainly wasnt the fault of anyone connected to the BDO, no sirree Bob!
But to be fair you do cause a lot of problems for the BDO so you are not without blame.....
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Shouldn't the Counties have a say in who the next chairman should be? In the letter quoted above it would seem that the Decision to replace Sue with Des has already been made..........
Aye by Sue :DDD:
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

You just vote people to a Board dont you? No idea if you have to have a vote to decide who then leads it.
Big Jock Knew
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Ginge wrote:Lakeside 2019 to be played at the Blues Club, Gainsborough.

Winmau World Masters in Turkey.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

has this been done so the EGM won't happen and thus certain info won't be shared about the board? If so, then that is not good for Des is it? (that is of course he had damaging info to share).
Last edited by devosteve on Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

May I be the first to publicly thank Sue and Wayne for their hard work over the years. It must've felt like a thankless task most of the time. I wish you both all the best in whatever the future holds.

Thank you.
UKDA 4 Life
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

devosteve wrote:has this been done so the AGM won't happen and thus certain info won't be shared about the board? If so, then that is not good for Des is it? (that is of course he had damaging info to share).
I think you mean the EGM. AGMs have to happen by law, I understand.

You may have a point, this way they sail off into the sunset and everything stays quiet, unless someone finally spits it out.
Big Jock Knew
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:May I be the first to publicly thank Sue and Wayne for their hard work over the years. It must've felt like a thankless task most of the time. I wish you both all the best in whatever the future holds.

Thank you.
Yes
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

#ThankYouSue
UKDA 4 Life
Ranny
Steady Sixties

Post by Ranny »

In a way they have been quite clever, they have removed the EGM and are allowing 4-5 months for any other group to organise before the AGM. The board still need to be voted in.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Ginge wrote:
devosteve wrote:has this been done so the AGM won't happen and thus certain info won't be shared about the board? If so, then that is not good for Des is it? (that is of course he had damaging info to share).

You may have a point, this way they sail off into the sunset and everything stays quiet, unless someone finally spits it out.
But if so that doesn't portray des in a good light.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Williams have resigned

Post by Ginge »

devosteve wrote:
Ginge wrote:

I doubt he cares, the net result will be the same.
Big Jock Knew
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

devosteve wrote:
Ginge wrote:

It's the BDO. You lot will be slaughtering him regardless
UKDA 4 Life
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Ginge wrote:

If Des Selecta has "evidence" on the Williams the question should be asked "where and how he got it"
Also by using it to effectively blackmail the chair into resigning is reason enough for him to be banned from the BDO for life is it not?

And how the fuck can Sue just hand the chairmans role over to Des? It's another pantomime :DDD:
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

The Knowledge wrote:
Ginge wrote:

If Des Selecta has "evidence" on the Williams the question should be asked "where and how he got it"
Also by using it to effectively blackmail the chair into resigning is reason enough for him to be banned from the BDO for life is it not?

And how the fek can Sue just hand the chairmans role over to Des? It's another pantomime :DDD:
It does have that feel about it doesn't it.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

I see priestlys mom has woken him up

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

"mom"
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

ifm wrote:I see priestlys mom has woken him up

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Must have, he don't normally surface until lunchtime.........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Tommy Thompson

I can only assume that certain things have come to light, which makes all of their continuation on the board, as untenable, if that is the case then they should go now at the EGM. Normal business practice would be you clear your desk. I really don’t go along with their needs to be a transition, heaven forbid, if a member of any board dies, does the company go into liquidation are do they deal with things. We have the World Darts Trophy, which for the life of me I can only see as another massive drain of around £70,000 of members money, The British International Open, can run itself, nothing else until August AGM.