Re: Williams have resigned

Post by WCDPA »

The Knowledge wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
stop picking on TT

Its not his fault he was too stupid to realize his treasurer was robbing lancashire darts blind, right under his nose

Not his fault as head of the EDO and responsible for the England team he could not send an England team to the World Cup
He did not have enough time in 4 years to get ready.

Under TT the EDO is gonna grow x
I think the EDO has grown under his leadership hasn't it? Remember they started from a zero point and now run several successful tournamts with some of the biggest open payouts outside of the PDC. Yes they should have sent a team to Japan but one issue doesn't make them failures.
One issue?
Entries down
Revenue down
Membership down
EDO gonna grow x
And you only know all that because Paul just said so in answer to a question, do you want me to change your username to 'Fek All Knowledge'?
Where you actually crying as you typed that.
Where?????
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

WCDPA wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: I think the EDO has grown under his leadership hasn't it? Remember they started from a zero point and now run several successful tournamts with some of the biggest open payouts outside of the PDC. Yes they should have sent a team to Japan but one issue doesn't make them failures.
One issue?
Entries down
Revenue down
Membership down
EDO gonna grow x
And you only know all that because Paul just said so in answer to a question, do you want me to change your username to 'Fek All Knowledge'?
Where?????
5 question marks. Well done.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

WCDPA wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: I think the EDO has grown under his leadership hasn't it? Remember they started from a zero point and now run several successful tournamts with some of the biggest open payouts outside of the PDC. Yes they should have sent a team to Japan but one issue doesn't make them failures.
One issue?
Entries down
Revenue down
Membership down
EDO gonna grow x
Where?????
Even sober, i would never respond in such manner.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

Case wrote:
WCDPA wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
One issue?
Entries down
Revenue down
Membership down
EDO gonna grow x
Where?????
Even sober, i would never respond in such manner.
Why?????

On way to German open in Kalder staying at an All inclusive site , so won't be sober from about 5pm , looks like the bag carriers are on the case .
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

So Paul any discussion on the topic of sue resigning at last weekends event?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Aw aw aw
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

devosteve wrote:So Paul any discussion on the topic of sue resigning at last weekends event?
Ask at the box office or in the shop you saw a poster.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

WCDPA wrote: Must have a go at Aunt Sally sounds fun .
It looks easy but it involves quite a bit of skill, also a great excuse for a piss up in the evening sunshine in some of the best pubs in Oxfordshire :CCCCC:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

WCDPA wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:The board of England Darts are complete failures and an absolute disgrace. That is the bottom line.
stop picking on TT

Its not his fault he was too stupid to realize his treasurer was robbing lancashire darts blind, right under his nose

Not his fault as head of the EDO and responsible for the England team he could not send an England team to the World Cup
He did not have enough time in 4 years to get ready.

Under TT the EDO is gonna grow x
Love the kiss x

Help yourself to a large slice of whooshcake.

Edo is gonna grow x
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

The "England Darts" rebrand hasn't worked on TSOD.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

markymark wrote:The "England Darts" rebrand hasn't worked on TSOD.
Pathetic, TT was supposed to distance himself from the BDO but spends most days ranting about them on FB, oh, and he was supposed to stop ranting on FB too.
The "new" EDO were also going to be nothing but positive and created a new FB group with worse censorship than fanatics which nobody uses because you can't mention the past at all :grin:
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

ifm wrote:
Pathetic, TT was supposed to distance himself from the BDO but spends most days ranting about them on FB, oh, and he was supposed to stop ranting on FB too.
The "new" EDO were also going to be nothing but positive and created a new FB group with worse censorship than fanatics which nobody uses because you can't mention the past at all :grin:
Perhaps news from IOM meant we would come out fighting .
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Fighting power!!!!!!!!!!!!
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

WCDPA wrote:
ifm wrote:
Perhaps news from IOM meant we would come out fighting .
That was recent, nice try though.

Madsocks
The Shank
Superleague Player

Post by The Shank »

Have they gone yet?
"Russia committed worse atrocities than Hitler in WW2" - IFM.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

The Shank wrote:Have they gone yet?
Not sure but I think they are leaving in August sometime.

Think there tenure might outlast yours as a member of this forum if you continue spamming the threads. ;-)

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

No but Sue wants to stay on in the office, she wants to fire Giovanna Thomas and take her salary for herself for being Des Selectas lacky.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

The Knowledge wrote:
No but Sue wants to stay on in the office, she wants to fire Giovanna Thomas and take her salary for herself for being Des Selectas lacky.
Are you angling for making the tea?
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

ifm wrote:
el_ringo wrote:
devosteve wrote:I think I sense an agenda here. Is it about folk anti edo or anti TT & Paul?

I mean back to the Wales and Scotland point.
The difference is that Scotland & Wales aren't vocal or involved in running a large scale public campaign of causing commercial carnage to the BDO.

Does anyone even know who the chairman is of the Scottish & Welsh orgs ? or even who is who on the board ?
Sue Williams
Superb Whoosh by ifm there.
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

The Knowledge wrote:
ifm wrote:
el_ringo wrote:
devosteve wrote:I think I sense an agenda here. Is it about folk anti edo or anti TT & Paul?

I mean back to the Wales and Scotland point.
The difference is that Scotland & Wales aren't vocal or involved in running a large scale public campaign of causing commercial carnage to the BDO.

Does anyone even know who the chairman is of the Scottish & Welsh orgs ? or even who is who on the board ?
Sue Williams
Superb Whoosh by ifm there.
Well it worked so thanks ;-)

Madsocks