Williams have resigned

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: Williams have resigned

Post by Ginge »

Hes an utter pricktease isnt he. Why doesnt he just come out and say what these things are?
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Devosteve an apology when you are ready
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Skewball wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
Ginge wrote:
devosteve wrote:has this been done so the AGM won't happen and thus certain info won't be shared about the board? If so, then that is not good for Des is it? (that is of course he had damaging info to share).
I think you mean the EGM. AGMs have to happen by law, I understand.

You may have a point, this way they sail off into the sunset and everything stays quiet, unless someone finally spits it out.
If Des Selecta has "evidence" on the Williams the question should be asked "where and how he got it"
Also by using it to effectively blackmail the chair into resigning is reason enough for him to be banned from the BDO for life is it not?

And how the fek can Sue just hand the chairmans role over to Des? It's another pantomime :DDD:
It does have that feel about it doesn't it.
When Sue snookered Des with her solicitors letter stating no vote would be allowed, it looks like whatever Des was going to reveal at the meeting has now been shown directly to Sue hence the resignation and handover to Des. Don Selecta made her an offer she couldn't refuse.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

oh how we all laughed when olly was running the show.
When adams stabbed olly in the back he provided even more laugh
The williams took it to a whole new level as tv deals went out the window and prize funds shrank

Roll up roll up, the next version with des is gonna be a laugh as well
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Ginge wrote:Hes an utter pricktease isnt he. Why doesnt he just come out and say what these things are?
He is as bad as Don Selecta if he knows. All this withholding information is bullshit, if they have abused their position the members have a right to know, if it is more serious and the law has been broken the it's a matter for the police. The current situation with the standing down and handover stinks of corruption.
You can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO,
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Meanwhile on Egertons Fanatics

Happy Birthday today to T'other Martin Atkins and the Usa's Joe Chaney.
Best wishes from the Original BDO Fanatics
Booji Boy
International

Post by Booji Boy »

"Advice"
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

who remembers this that he posted on here
Off Topic
but let me make this clear, I don't know where the stories on here start from, but you can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO, I'm not sure even if we had any of those intentions that we actually could. My Mrs 59 years old, when SHE decides to quit darts, that will be it, and we will be doing all the things a heavy darts schedule does not allow. Rather than making snap decisions, you might just try asking, you might not like the answers, but at least it will be the truth!! Now I'll let you get back to your "self gratification" winker.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

The Knowledge wrote:Meanwhile on Egertons Fanatics

That was yesterday.

Edited by Admin
Last edited by ssjsa on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse. Just catching this before we get an insults exchange.
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

ifm wrote:

That was yesterday .
Edited by Admin.

It's the top post on the page .

Edited by Admin.
Last edited by ssjsa on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Abuse. As expected.
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Garry Murphy wrote:who remembers this that he posted on here
Off Topic
but let me make this clear, I don't know where the stories on here start from, but you can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO, I'm not sure even if we had any of those intentions that we actually could. My Mrs 59 years old, when SHE decides to quit darts, that will be it, and we will be doing all the things a heavy darts schedule does not allow. Rather than making snap decisions, you might just try asking, you might not like the answers, but at least it will be the truth!! Now I'll let you get back to your "self gratification" winker.
Do i look like i give a fuck?
The Knowledge
The Ton Club

Post by The Knowledge »

Off Topic
I'm looking forward to the new new era more than ever.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

"full-on strategy"
Big Jock Knew
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: Williams have resigned

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Off Topic
Times change. How many years ago was that posted?
UKDA 4 Life
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Off Topic
June 2016.
Big Jock Knew
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

The Knowledge wrote:
ifm wrote:

That was yesterday .
Edited by Admin.

Edited by Admin.
Let's not pollute the thread with insults back and forth. Any further posts with the sole intention of abusing each other will just be deleted.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Off Topic
Precisely, some people can't get to grips with the concept of change, your opinion and intentions must remain the same for your whole life.
I'm still gonna be an astronaut goddammit!!
"it's the same trolls spouting the same crap every other post.... you have to be some kind of sad act to watch nearly 8 hours of darts a day for 9 days just to post about how crap it is"

Madsocks
ifm
International

Post by ifm »

ssjsa wrote:
The Knowledge wrote:
ifm wrote:

That was yesterday .
Edited by Admin.

Edited by Admin.
Let's not pollute the thread with insults back and forth. Any further posts with the sole intention of abusing each other will just be deleted.
Just ban him ffs.

Madsocks
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Im sure nobody on here has ever had a post they made years ago used as a stick to beat them with. Ever. Ever ever.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote:Im sure nobody on here has ever had a post they made years ago used as a stick to beat them with. Ever. Ever ever.
Ginge wrote:Not going to mention the old place as me and the old administrators had issues.

I will be more of a hoverer on here that a poster, but good luck.

By the way, who is the user called "Admin"? Seems a bit impersonal to me to have that as a username, but maybe that's just me.