This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by Ginge »

Black Velvet wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:A lot of it is Ginge talking to himself, but whatever keeps the place ticking over!
Nice try again :WWWW: :WWWW:
How so?
I'm not biting any more than that. Maybe try again in a few days :D
Big Jock Knew
Hirsti
Steady Sixties

Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by Hirsti »

He was when it was about Darts like the write up he did about his challange tour weekend
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

The knowledge will not get banned and will be allowed to post his filth

Nikkiboy is worried

Bluespark, Bradders, Skewball & Markymark will all not post if they did
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

"filth" :D :D
Big Jock Knew
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Ginge wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:A lot of it is Ginge talking to himself, but whatever keeps the place ticking over!
How so?
I'm not on the wind up. I'm saying I think you and The "Knowledge" are the same person.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Ginge wrote:"filth" :D :D
"Not biting"
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Black Velvet wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:
Ginge wrote:
How so?
I'm not on the wind up. I'm saying I think you and The "Knowledge" are the same person.
I think you will be disappointed then, mate.
Big Jock Knew
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Agree to disagree.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

:D
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Black Velvet wrote:
Ginge wrote:
How so?
I think you will be disappointed then, mate.
He is disappointed.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Afraid not!
mattp
Brass Darts

Post by mattp »

hello :WWWW:
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Hi mattp.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Hirsti wrote:He was when it was about Darts like the write up he did about his challange tour weekend
I am very disappointed in what ifm became tbh, he was a great poster but all of a sudden had this persecution complex and each and every thread ended uo the same.
In honesty we should have done something sooner but too much benefit of the doubt given to him for past glories so to speak.

Onwards and upwards
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

I'm sure he will be back.
Once the fanatics are bored shitless of him.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
Hirsti wrote:He was when it was about Darts like the write up he did about his challange tour weekend
I am very disappointed in what ifm became tbh, he was a great poster but all of a sudden had this persecution complex and each and every thread ended uo the same.
In honesty we should have done something sooner but too much benefit of the doubt given to him for past glories so to speak.

Onwards and upwards
Deluxe was the turning point. Spent months defending it and then claimed he knew all along it was a sham that would never happen. Couldnt turn back after that.
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Bloody hell, 4 moderators online at the same time.
Unheard of. Definitely due to IFM not being here.
Mattp even logging on.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

And Gumbo, no less.
A bright new future for the forum :grin:
kevj77
Brass Darts

Post by kevj77 »

Long time member, very occasional poster, like to have a read through the threads and to be honest a lot of the time things I would post/reply to have already been said by someone else. used to play to a good standard but just play pub darts these days, quite a lot of my friends play on the CT so looking at maybe having a go at that next year with them. I intend to post more and will join in whenever possible.
WCDPA
International

Post by WCDPA »

nikkiboy wrote:

Onwards and upwards
Agree Nikki but is the Knowledges posting style different to IFM's !! Both confrontational and both tedious ! But The Knowledge is seemingly allowed to run amok as he slates the BDO and all that play in the system , ffs we know the BDO has plenty of faults but it's players don't warrant the shite they are given by the Knowledge .
I try to give a balanced view of BDO darts with all its faults .
Last edited by WCDPA on Thu May 10, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.