This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ChrisW
International

Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by ChrisW »

BlueSpark wrote:Well we didn't scare thelad away :grin:
Surely we should welcome new posters and maybe educate them to post in the right way.
But the attitude some get from the beginning no wonder they decide to troll.
ssjsa
International

Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by ssjsa »

BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Ginge wrote:I probably have.
Is the correct answer. ;-)
I notice you clipped the rest of my post....
Routesque posting by SSJSA there.
I was just about to type Gingesque, but yes I agree. :grin:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ChrisW wrote:
Surely we should welcome new posters and maybe educate them to post in the right way.
You must be joking.
Thelad only posts for reactions, as was proven by the discovery of the wrestling forums he got banned from.
He was fair game.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

BlueSpark wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
You must be joking.
Thelad only posts for reactions, as was proven by the discovery of the wrestling forums he got banned from.
He was fair game.
I am talking in general.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

ChrisW wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
You must be joking.
He was fair game.
I am talking in general.
"talking "

The correct terminology is "speaking".
However since you are on a forum it's really neither since you are typing. :grin:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ChrisW wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
You must be joking.
He was fair game.
I am talking in general.
Agree with you Chris but forums have always been piss take places so to a degree it's expected, remember when every new poster was accused of being fluff?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

nikkiboy wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
You must be joking.
He was fair game.
I am talking in general.
Agree with you Chris but forums have always been piss take places so to a degree it's expected, remember when every new poster was accused of being fluff?
Ah, the infamous ‘Fluff’......whatever happened to him?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Lee Taylor wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
ChrisW wrote: Surely we should welcome new posters and maybe educate them to post in the right way.
You must be joking.
He was fair game.
I am talking in general.
Ah, the infamous ‘Fluff’......whatever happened to him?
Grew a tiny moustache and changed his name to PolarBear :IIII:
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
thelad1985
Pub Champion

Post by thelad1985 »

not troll just a bdo fan that dont like pdc darts

blueshank censor me posts coz he dont agree with me at the end of the day. dont both here no more just post on bdo real fanatics
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

thelad1985 wrote:not troll just a bdo fan that loves the minions
Aye.
Kyeavfc
The Ton Club

Post by Kyeavfc »

Honestly... tried to post a few times and been shot down, but I do like to see the stats that are posted.... so in the end thought I'd just enter the comps and keep upto date on the stats...
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Kyeavfc wrote:Honestly... tried to post a few times and been shot down, but I do like to see the stats that are posted.... so in the end thought I'd just enter the comps and keep upto date on the stats...
Keep trying to post and don't be put off by being shot down. It will get easier and pretty soon you will be giving as good as you get.

If you don't want to post, not an issue, keep entering the competitions and reviewing the stats which will continue to be posted on the forum.

The Crusader
International

Re: RE: Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by The Crusader »

Kyeavfc wrote:Honestly... tried to post a few times and been shot down, but I do like to see the stats that are posted.... so in the end thought I'd just enter the comps and keep upto date on the stats...
Keep posting. Ignore any idiots who are here for a wind up.
Thinking of one.
BlueSpark
International

Re: RE: Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by BlueSpark »

The Crusader wrote:
Correct.
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

The Crusader wrote:
Echo the above mate - keep giving it a go - the more of that get involved the better and more diverse the discussions will be.
Kyeavfc
The Ton Club

Post by Kyeavfc »

See how it goes, got to admit the forum in the last week or 2 has been better... never understood the keyboard warriors around and why they get a buzz of being contradictive (not just on here bit in general).. I'm a fan of darts in general, but lean more to the pdc side, find them more professional and seem to have the lure to attract the best players... but I do enjoy watching bdo darts.
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Kyeavfc wrote:See how it goes, got to admit the forum in the last week or 2 has been better... never understood the keyboard warriors around and why they get a buzz of being contradictive (not just on here bit in general).. I'm a fan of darts in general, but lean more to the pdc side, find them more professional and seem to have the lure to attract the best players... but I do enjoy watching bdo darts.
Good man.
Fuzzball
Feather Flights

Post by Fuzzball »

Hi all
Followed posts and stats on here for a long time, but only just registered as a newbie so don't shoot me down just yet lol, been and seen both sides of bdo and pdc and there is right and wrong on both sides of the code.
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

Fuzzball wrote:Hi all
Followed posts and stats on here for a long time, but only just registered as a newbie so don't shoot me down just yet lol, been and seen both sides of bdo and pdc and there is right and wrong on both sides of the code.

Great you have started to post - welcome aboard!
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Fuzzball wrote:Hi all
Welcome to the forum. Good to see previous guests sign up.