This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by Lee Taylor »

As stated a few days ago - I think there seems to be a nice atmosphere about the place at the moment.

Always going to be the odd clown trying to cause trouble (or attention seeking) but you get that in all areas of life.

If we keep this momentum going we can have some really good debates on here when the Matchplay comes along!
Fuzzball
Feather Flights

Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by Fuzzball »

Lee Taylor wrote:
Fuzzball wrote:Hi all
Followed posts and stats on here for a long time, but only just registered as a newbie so don't shoot me down just yet lol, been and seen both sides of bdo and pdc and there is right and wrong on both sides of the code.

Great you have started to post - welcome aboard!
Fuzzball
Feather Flights

Post by Fuzzball »

ssjsa wrote:
Fuzzball wrote:Hi all
Followed posts and stats on here for a long time, but only just registered as a newbie so don't shoot me down just yet lol, been and seen both sides of bdo and pdc and there is right and wrong on both sides of the code.
Welcome to the forum. Good to see previous guests sign up.
I have sat and watched soooo many debates on here I thought it would be rude not to join in the fun :grin:

Also best place to get quick stats from after games
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

Always good to get new members posting. Those who have read for a while will know who to scroll past.

A little more advice is at first when I started posting I did get confused between those trolling and some banter that does happen between certain posters, happens more between those who are friends in the real world too.
Thinking of one.
Fuzzball
Feather Flights

Post by Fuzzball »

The Crusader wrote:Always good to get new members posting. Those who have read for a while will know who to scroll past.

A little more advice is at first when I started posting I did get confused between those trolling and some banter that does happen between certain posters, happens more between those who are friends in the real world too.
Been reading this forum for last few years, mainly pdc related and occasional nosey at the bdo side.
Think I've weighed it up enough now to brave it with the posts lol
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

Good one. You will know that chat picks up when matchplay starts then.

Bad news is I will be around to post as told kids we cant go on our hols until aftet it.
Thinking of one.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Fuzzball wrote:
The Crusader wrote:Always good to get new members posting. Those who have read for a while will know who to scroll past.

Been reading this forum for last few years, mainly pdc related and occasional nosey at the bdo side.
Welcome to the threads.
Get stuck in don't be scared.
More opinions the better.
Fuzzball
Feather Flights

Post by Fuzzball »

The Crusader wrote:Good one. You will know that chat picks up when matchplay starts then.

Bad news is I will be around to post as told kids we cant go on our hols until aftet it.
Awe poor kids lol, told mine the exact Same!

I've noticed chat picks up around the matchplay, I will be in Blackpool watching and supporting my husband.

Hopefully some good banter on here for it
The Crusader
International

Re: RE: Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by The Crusader »

Good luck whoever he is.
Fuzzball wrote:
The Crusader wrote:Good one. You will know that chat picks up when matchplay starts then.

I've noticed chat picks up around the matchplay, I will be in Blackpool watching and supporting my husband.

Thinking of one.
Fuzzball
Feather Flights

Post by Fuzzball »

BlueSpark wrote:
Fuzzball wrote:

Welcome to the threads.
Thanks for the welcome :)
I'm not scared and can certainly hold my own
Fuzzball
Feather Flights

Re: RE: Re: This forum - your opinion please, especially those that don’t usually post!!

Post by Fuzzball »

The Crusader wrote:Good luck whoever he is.
Fuzzball wrote:

Thanks
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Fuzzball wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:
Fuzzball wrote:

Welcome to the threads.
Thanks for the welcome :)
I'm not scared and can certainly hold my own
Lovely.
Look forward to it
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

BlueSpark wrote:Now IFM isn't here to report posts, without The Knowledge around, there would be nothing to moderate.
Good morning. How can I help?
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Kyeavfc wrote:See how it goes, got to admit the forum in the last week or 2 has been better... never understood the keyboard warriors around and why they get a buzz of being contradictive (not just on here bit in general).. I'm a fan of darts in general, but lean more to the pdc side, find them more professional and seem to have the lure to attract the best players... but I do enjoy watching bdo darts.
Oh no you don't!!!
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

David's been on the beer early, there.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

I'm here Chris. :WWWW: What with working my stones off at two jobs and a four month old baby I'm flat out. Will get to posting more regularly.
foggy
Superleague Player

Post by foggy »

Lee Taylor wrote:Hi All,

I have just started posting again regularly, after many months of not posting (generally due to a busy family/work life)

I have noticed that the place seems to be a much happier place than when I was posting a few months ago?

Another thing I have noticed is that there are a MASSIVE number of members browsing the forum, but not actually posting and getting involved in the discussion.

Please be as brutally honest as you like, but I would be intrigued to know what it would take for some of you ‘non posters’ to get involved?

Over to you.....!

Thanks!
Personally im here most days browsing i dont post much as i have been there done that on another forum a few years ago and quite frankly it took over my life, every forum needs its stand out characters and im sure they all have them some more than others, this is the only darts forum i now use and find it good for info and also a laugh with the stand outs.
craigmc
Superleague Player

Post by craigmc »

Certainly seems a happier place?Was becoming unreadable. Well done .
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

foggy wrote:
Lee Taylor wrote:Hi All,

I have just started posting again regularly, after many months of not posting (generally due to a busy family/work life)

I have noticed that the place seems to be a much happier place than when I was posting a few months ago?

Another thing I have noticed is that there are a MASSIVE number of members browsing the forum, but not actually posting and getting involved in the discussion.

Please be as brutally honest as you like, but I would be intrigued to know what it would take for some of you ‘non posters’ to get involved?

Over to you.....!

Thanks!
Personally im here most days browsing i dont post much as i have been there done that on another forum a few years ago and quite frankly it took over my life, every forum needs its stand out characters and im sure they all have them some more than others, this is the only darts forum i now use and find it good for info and also a laugh with the stand outs.

Good to hear you are still here Foggs!

If you could find it in you to start posting a bit I’m sure we’d all appreciate it mate.
Lee Taylor
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Lee Taylor »

craigmc wrote:Certainly seems a happier place?Was becoming unreadable. Well done .
A lot are saying that - it seems like a corner has been turned?