Visa issues Cadby

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Re: Visa issues Cadby

Post by Black Velvet »

Well out of 6,505 users on here we've established that at least one doesn't know what "average" is, so who knows?
Burnetts Boys
Brass Darts

Post by Burnetts Boys »

Go on then average me up buttercup
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Black Velvet wrote:Well out of 6,505 users on here we've established that at least one doesn't know what "average" is, so who knows?
Make that 2.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Garry Murphy wrote:Because its not true.
I never left the other forum because of pieter, as pieter is a nobody on there. I am not even sure if he is still posts.
Seething ^^^^^^^
Snoopdougydoug
Brass Darts

Post by Snoopdougydoug »

What's happening with Cadby? Has he / Will he get a visa any time soon? Noticed he didn't play the last lot of DPA events (well couldn't see him on there) and he is not registered for the next lot of pro tour events.
London Eye
The Ton Club

Post by London Eye »

Snoopdougydoug wrote:What's happening with Cadby? Has he / Will he get a visa any time soon? Noticed he didn't play the last lot of DPA events (well couldn't see him on there) and he is not registered for the next lot of pro tour events.
Will be difficult to get a visa with his criminal past.
Snoopdougydoug
Brass Darts

Post by Snoopdougydoug »

Assuming his visa gets rejected (it seems to be taking a while to get a yes or no) what's his options? Does that mean we will only see him once a year at the world's if he can qualify.
malcy93
Pub Champion

Post by malcy93 »

Snoopdougydoug wrote:Assuming his visa gets rejected (it seems to be taking a while to get a yes or no) what's his options? Does that mean we will only see him once a year at the world's if he can qualify.
If he can’t get a visa he won’t be let in for the World Championship either.

Think he should look at trying to get a Schengen Visa which gets him into Europe outside UK and Ireland. Would mean he can try and qualify for all the Euro Tour except Gibraltar which needs a British Visa. I am sure the PDC would let him play the European rather than UK qualifier if he is finally rejected for a British Visa.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

More than 50% of UK people voted to leave Europe, one of the main reasons was to control immigration, keeping the criminals like him outside of our borders will surely be welcomed........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy raises a good point. You cant just let him in all because he can chuck a mean dart ffs. He should be subjected to the same criteria everyone else with a criminal record is subjected to.
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Ginge wrote:Paddy raises a good point. You cant just let him in all because he can chuck a mean dart ffs. He should be subjected to the same criteria everyone else with a criminal record is subjected to.
I agree. If the rules are that he should not be allowed to enter then so be it.
Is any of this actually true though? has he been refused a Visa
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Skewball wrote:
Ginge wrote:Paddy raises a good point. You cant just let him in all because he can chuck a mean dart ffs. He should be subjected to the same criteria everyone else with a criminal record is subjected to.
Not sure, his manager came on to clarify the situation a few weeks back but stuff may or may not have happened since.
Big Jock Knew
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:
Not sure, his manager came on to clarify the situation a few weeks back but stuff may or may not have happened since.
I can't imagine all of this was part of the plan when he got his tourcard though. You'd say he'd planned to participate for the better part of the year, not be stuck in Australia doing the DPA tour. So seems likely to me they've encountered some unexpected trouble.
London Eye
The Ton Club

Post by London Eye »

Mgt wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Skewball wrote:
I can't imagine all of this was part of the plan when he got his tourcard though. You'd say he'd planned to participate for the better part of the year, not be stuck in Australia doing the DPA tour. So seems likely to me they've encountered some unexpected trouble.
With a criminal record as long as your arm what does he and his management expect? There's enough crooks in this country without importing more.
Bram_1900
County Player

Post by Bram_1900 »

Excuse me but what kind of criminal things has Cadby done?
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Try reading the thread mate.
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Visa issues Cadby

Post by Ginge »

Bram_1900 wrote:Excuse me but what kind of criminal things has Cadby done?
The hair, for starters. And then the tattoos.
Big Jock Knew
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

Bram_1900 wrote:Excuse me but what kind of criminal things has Cadby done?
It's quite a list but the thing that stood out to me is that he first plagiarized Mervyn King's nickname and than stole his fabled a-game to boot. That's just adding insult to injury if you ask me.
malcy93
Pub Champion

Post by malcy93 »

Black Velvet wrote:Try reading the thread mate.
Well it was never explicitly stated as far as I can remember. All it said was Australian police were trying to track him down as he was on the run before the trial. But was never said what he was convicted of.

Obviously the severity of the crimes will play a big part in whether he can get a visa or if it has already been refused.
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

Chris Holder the ex world champion Australian speedway rider has been refused a visa to ride in Britain..he's said he won't be able to ride in Britain at all this year despite riding every week in Europe and having a house in Britain and a British ex wife and child here..rumours are there some personal issues but they are really cracking down .......I cannot see Cadby getting a visa for a good while.