ssjsa
International

Re: Top 10 players in the world

Post by ssjsa »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Black Velvet wrote: So you're using different OOMs to prove your point depending on what your point is...
Not at all.

Thought I was pretty clear that my Top 10 mirror the PDC OOM, and that view is pretty much set in stone.

Was only using the ET OOM in response to a post regarding current form.
So your top ten is just taken from the PDC OOM, that just shows you what little respect you have for the BDO players not even to consider them and that's partly the reason I think you lack serious judgement when it comes to the ability of dart players.

I have a lot of respect for a large number of players in the BDO, which is clearly evidenced by my posts in the BDO threads.

Don't understand why you see it disrespectful of me to rate players on a professional tour playing for a living to be of a higher standard than those who combine their darts with a full time job and/or treat darts as a hobby.
Oh I see....the difference in a players ability is simply the word professional....let's not forget where nearly all of them players came from.
Not the word, but the commitment, intent, time to practise and the necessity to provide an income that goes with being a professional darts player.

Anyway, whilst it has been hugely entertaining to debate with you this afternoon, am off to my darts room to see if I can improve on my 43.87 average of yesterday.

Back in a couple of hours. :grin:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ssjsa wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Not at all.

Thought I was pretty clear that my Top 10 mirror the PDC OOM, and that view is pretty much set in stone.

Was only using the ET OOM in response to a post regarding current form.
So your top ten is just taken from the PDC OOM, that just shows you what little respect you have for the BDO players not even to consider them and that's partly the reason I think you lack serious judgement when it comes to the ability of dart players.

I have a lot of respect for a large number of players in the BDO, which is clearly evidenced by my posts in the BDO threads.

Don't understand why you see it disrespectful of me to rate players on a professional tour playing for a living to be of a higher standard than those who combine their darts with a full time job and/or treat darts as a hobby.
Oh I see....the difference in a players ability is simply the word professional....let's not forget where nearly all of them players came from.
Not the word, but the commitment, intent, time to practise and the necessity to provide an income that goes with being a professional darts player.

Anyway, whilst it has been hugely entertaining to debate with you this afternoon, am off to my darts room to see if I can improve on my 43.87 average of yesterday.

Am I the only one imagining your darts room to be like that of the superfan on I'm Alan Partridge but with a certain Mr Anderson's pics in place of Steve Coogan?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Robson
The Ton Club

Post by Robson »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Ssjsa is a lost cause. Has drank too much of Uncle Barry's special white Kool-Aid
He's completely out of touch with the abilities of current dart players, the bright lights have dulled his senses.......
So Paddy, because I am using factual data, to support my view makes me out of touch, would you care to enlighten us with your knowledge of the ability of current dart players, who you think are currently the Top 10 in the world.

Oh and feel free to post any data or analogies which you feel advocate your selections.
For a start Durrant is a better player than Wade at present, so should be rated higher than him.
Not need to say at present - Durrent is better than Wade full stop - Wade was always a very lucky player -

Robson
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: Top 10 players in the world

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

nikkiboy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: So your top ten is just taken from the PDC OOM, that just shows you what little respect you have for the BDO players not even to consider them and that's partly the reason I think you lack serious judgement when it comes to the ability of dart players.

Am I the only one imagining your darts room to be like that of the superfan on I'm Alan Partridge but with a certain Mr Anderson's pics in place of Steve Coogan?
Quite a few used tissues in there too
UKDA 4 Life
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

nikkiboy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote: So your top ten is just taken from the PDC OOM, that just shows you what little respect you have for the BDO players not even to consider them and that's partly the reason I think you lack serious judgement when it comes to the ability of dart players.

Fuck sake, are you pyschic Nick. :grin:

ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

Fortunately, unlike a number on here and other darts forums, I have a full work and family life, and do not sit in a basement on a keyboard allowing my postings to be the biggest priority in my life. ;-)

Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

ssjsa wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:

Fortunately, unlike a number on here and other darts forums, I have a full work and family life, and do not sit in a basement on a keyboard allowing my postings to be the biggest priority in my life. ;-)
13,675 posts says you're wrong.
UKDA 4 Life
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ssjsa wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

Yes 6 posts a day means I am glued to my keyboard 24/7. :WWWW:

Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

ssjsa wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: Am I the only one imagining your darts room to be like that of the superfan on I'm Alan Partridge but with a certain Mr Anderson's pics in place of Steve Coogan?
Yes 6 posts a day means I am glued to my keyboard 24/7. :WWWW:
How many have you made today?

How many over the last 7 days?
UKDA 4 Life
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

5th of June today.

You've made 109 posts since midnight on the 1st

so over 20 a day on your pro tour oom
UKDA 4 Life
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:5th of June today.

You've made 109 posts since midnight on the 1st

so over 20 a day on your pro tour oom
Thanks for that. So given I work full time, you will also be aware that my posts are limited to specific time periods, when I have time to post and moderate the forum.

Wouldn't you be better served trying to administer/ moderate your own forum, which I believe is going to be shut down very shortly due to the unmoderated homophobic, racist, sexist and ableism content.

Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Unlikely.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Black Velvet wrote:Unlikely.
We posted the following months ago.

The Crown Prosecution Service have published new guidelines on hate crime and abuse online:

http://www.cps.gov.uk/victims_witnesses ... .html#a04/

"The term 'hate crime' can be used to describe a range of criminal behaviour where the perpetrator is motivated by hostility or demonstrates hostility towards the victim's disability, race, religion, sexual orientation or transgender identity. These aspects of a person's identity are known as 'protected characteristics'.

A hate crime can include verbal abuse, intimidation, threats, harassment, assault and bullying, as well as damage to property. The perpetrator can also be a friend, carer or acquaintance who exploits their relationship with the victim for financial gain or some other criminal purpose."

We have removed posts that have definately fallen under this category in the past, remember YOU are responsible for what you type. Just because some think they are anonymous on here does not mean that they cannot be traced and prosecuted.

Think before you type boys and girls and anyone spotting what they think may fall under this law report the offending post to help us remove it, this is the correct procedure and with everyone's help we can make sure this place adheres to the update in online abuse laws. It is mainly to deal with the abuse people get on Facebook and Twitter but I can think of a few darts sites that should be a bit worried right now.

Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Game. Set. Match.

McQueeen
UKDA 4 Life
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Game. Set. Match.

McQueeen

Well played
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

McQueeen
Gone quiet Mongoose. ;-)

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ssjsa wrote:

McQueeen
Gone quiet Mongoose. ;-)
Running away from the problem no doubt.
Mgt
Superleague Player

Post by Mgt »

ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

McQueeen
Gone quiet Mongoose. ;-)
Good to hear he's started running, might solve at least one of his problems. ;)
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Mgt wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

McQueeen
Gone quiet Mongoose. ;-)
Good to hear he's started running, might solve at least one of his problems. ;)
Very good Mike. :DDDD:

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Tony O'Shea
Darryl Fitton
Stuart Kellett
Andy Hamilton