EDO Selsey darting extravaganza thread

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
London Eye
The Ton Club

Re: EDO Selsey darting extravaganza thread

Postby London Eye » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:45 pm

Tommy Thompson wrote:Missing the point here my Quotes highlighted to say Bunn Leisure and Freesports TV were really pleased with the Open, do you know something that I don't, like you have spoken to these people, I don't think so!!! Open on next year £35,000 prize fund, Job Done!!!

How about well done England???

Misleading people again I see. How much did you pay for the TV coverage? How about answering Beau Greaves parents points? Do you think it's acceptable to pay to play in a tent? How many free caravans have you stayed in this year? Why didn't you send a team to the World Cup? Why didn't you resign from Lancashire when the treasurer skanked you? Why do you tell the England selectors who they can and can't pick? How come you are suddenly in bed with Des Jacklin? Why is your opinion on the BDO so important, when you stood for a place on the board the counties overwhelmingly rejected you and your proposals where thrown out.

as you were LE x

Zeyes
International

Postby Zeyes » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:49 pm

The "[X] were really pleased" stuff is descending into self-parody nowadays.

Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: EDO Selsey darting extravaganza thread

Postby Ginge » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Zeyes wrote:The "[X] were really pleased" stuff is descending into self-parody nowadays.
2nd only to "everyone had a good time".
Wednesday 27th September 2017 - The Day The Earth Stood Still

London Eye
The Ton Club

Postby London Eye » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Zeyes wrote:The "[X] were really pleased" stuff is descending into self-parody nowadays.

Beau Greaves folks weren't pleased.

Garry Murphy
International

Postby Garry Murphy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 pm

my blog just writes itself

devosteve
International

Postby devosteve » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:14 pm

But not Everything England darts does Is bad.

Bring other issues up if you want but TT makes a fair point. It's on next year with a good prize fund for this event.

somebody must be happy with it.
Jocko Homo.

nikkiboy
International

Postby nikkiboy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:00 am

London Eye wrote:
Tommy Thompson wrote:Missing the point here my Quotes highlighted to say Bunn Leisure and Freesports TV were really pleased with the Open, do you know something that I don't, like you have spoken to these people, I don't think so!!! Open on next year £35,000 prize fund, Job Done!!!

How about well done England???

Misleading people again I see. How much did you pay for the TV coverage? How about answering Beau Greaves parents points? Do you think it's acceptable to pay to play in a tent? How many free caravans have you stayed in this year? Why didn't you send a team to the World Cup? Why didn't you resign from Lancashire when the treasurer skanked you? Why do you tell the England selectors who they can and can't pick? How come you are suddenly in bed with Des Jacklin? Why is your opinion on the BDO so important, when you stood for a place on the board the counties overwhelmingly rejected you and your proposals where thrown out.

as you were LE x

#obsessed
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO

21st April 2016 7:01am

nikkiboy
International

Postby nikkiboy » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:02 am

devosteve wrote:But not Everything England darts does Is bad.

Bring other issues up if you want but TT makes a fair point. It's on next year with a good prize fund for this event.

somebody must be happy with it.

No-one ever said it was, it was a successful weekend of darts with decent prizes covered by sponsors.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO

21st April 2016 7:01am

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”