You can attack the BDO but England is off limits!

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
BlueSpark
International

Re: You can attack the BDO but England is off limits!

Post by BlueSpark »

Free speech on a page that you are unable to read or access unless pre-accepted, Paddy?
Argument over.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Careful Pads, he'll go digging if you respond in a way he doesn't like.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

BlueSpark wrote:Free speech on a page that you are unable to read or access unless pre-accepted, Paddy?
Argument over.
That's only to keep the spammers and unwanted advertisers out, we don't want our family to be subjected to that. I remember you used to have someone on here who kept advertising kitchens.....we don't want that scenario. You yourself are on there, how many posts of yours have been deleted?

Willy waving aside it seems to work quite well over there, plenty of debate and helpful information, we don't mind if you paste content from there over here, it's kind of flattering.
Last edited by Paddy McGinty on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
TheSandman wrote: Dunno why pauley doesn’t post on here anymore, he would fit right in with all the BDO haters.
I get the feeling that he'll only post now on RBDOF where he is admin and can control what people reply, sad really but the old BDOF went the same way.
Quotes like this is why all but a few knuckleheads have left here, more miss-truths and lies. I am admin over on TRBDO fanatics and there has never been any protection of Paul, quite often he has taken stick from members, instances such as the failure to send a team to Japan came in for some severe criticism there but nothing was deleted, the whole purpose of the page and why it was set up was to promote free speech and I make sure of that.

Please before making these rash statements again and try to tarnish a useful and informative page please furnish us with some evidence or facts of the content that has been deleted......I have checked the logs and there isn't any.
Really? I believe someone gave a negative comment to his new RBDOF logo and it was all deleted - or have I been misinformed? Something about the 1950's wanting it's logo back?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
TheSandman wrote: Dunno why pauley doesn’t post on here anymore, he would fit right in with all the BDO haters.
I get the feeling that he'll only post now on RBDOF where he is admin and can control what people reply, sad really but the old BDOF went the same way.
Quotes like this is why all but a few knuckleheads have left here, more miss-truths and lies. I am admin over on TRBDO fanatics and there has never been any protection of Paul, quite often he has taken stick from members, instances such as the failure to send a team to Japan came in for some severe criticism there but nothing was deleted, the whole purpose of the page and why it was set up was to promote free speech and I make sure of that.

Please before making these rash statements again and try to tarnish a useful and informative page please furnish us with some evidence or facts of the content that has been deleted......I have checked the logs and there isn't any.
Really? I believe someone gave a negative comment to his new RBDOF logo and it was all deleted - or have I been misinformed? Something about the 1950's wanting it's logo back?
New to me, have you any further detail?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy taking his role as admin of the TSoD Discussion FB Group rather seriously, here.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Maybe ask your fellow admin Paddy as they obviously don't include you in every decision.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:Paddy taking his role as admin of the TSoD Discussion FB Group rather seriously, here.
It's a very serious matter Ninge. Why haven't you joined up? or have you?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy admitting it is the TSoD Discussion FB Group, there.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:Paddy admitting it is the TSoD Discussion FB Group, there.
No, just you saying so.......why you no join up?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
I dont really "do" FB anymore mate, just use its message facility.

But thank you for enquiring.
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy conveniently ignoring the proof that his fellow admin deletes things that he disagrees with, there.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote:Paddy conveniently ignoring the proof that his fellow admin deletes things that he disagrees with, there.
Here we go again, more untruthful insinuations. I have just this minute asked the moderation team for clarity on the incident you described. I hardly call that ignoring your issue. when I get a response you will be the very first to know.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
I dont really "do" FB anymore mate, just use its message facility.

But thank you for enquiring.
That's OK, you know you are always welcome.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
nikkiboy wrote: I get the feeling that he'll only post now on RBDOF where he is admin and can control what people reply, sad really but the old BDOF went the same way.

Maybe ask your fellow admin Paddy as they obviously don't include you in every decision.
Just heard back and I think you've been miss-informed. No one knows anything about it. You sure you ain't getting us mixed up with that sycophantic fanatics page?
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

So Paddy (Along with your other Admins), with a lot of your "members" using derogative terms of disabled people and you not censoring or deleting them, can I assume that you're tolerant to this behaviour? And what do your disabled members think of this?
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

A persecution complex doesn't mix well with having power, even power as trivial as being moderator of a Facebook group, so any BDO-themed group is probably doomed to end the same way.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Zeyes wrote:A persecution complex doesn't mix well with having power, even power as trivial as being moderator of a Facebook group, so any BDO-themed group is probably doomed to end the same way.
We don't feel persecuted, just fed up with false accusations being made.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

"We" :D
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote:So Paddy (Along with your other Admins), with a lot of your "members" using derogative terms of disabled people and you not censoring or deleting them, can I assume that you're tolerant to this behaviour? And what do your disabled members think of this?
Here we go again, not a lot, just one or two. The beauty of it being on Facebook is that almost all our members post under their real profiles and each individual can be held responsible for what they post. I personally do not like to see members using certain swear words or derogatory terms and have warned and removed such in the past, however awkward questions and views are not removed or censored.