You can attack the BDO but England is off limits!

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Little Lonely Garry
International

Re: You can attack the BDO but England is off limits!

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:The state of this forum is like post Saddam Iraq.

IFM's demise was celebrated but without him the forum has been taken over by ISIS (ssjsa, bluespark, skewbollock, devo steve, london eye, el ringo et al)

good to see all the blame once placed on me no longer exists. :grin:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

BlueSpark wrote:I just thank God that BVs 40 odd thousand posts in the last couple of years have predominantly been on another forum, saving the threads over here the relentless drivel, chasing other posters and rimming of Darty.
A shame he flounced and no longer uses it.
Excellent stalking, mate.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Black Velvet wrote:
BlueSpark wrote:I just thank God that BVs 40 odd thousand posts in the last couple of years have predominantly been on another forum, saving the threads over here the relentless drivel, chasing other posters and rimming of Darty.
A shame he flounced and no longer uses it.
Excellent stalking, mate.
Cheers Brian
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Creepy.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Kooky
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

He hasn't been that active recently has he? (BV on here)
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Not particularly. Enough to wind up Sparky enough to stalk my Facebook back six years to bring something up to make himself feel better though. Which is...nice. I guess.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: You can attack the BDO but England is off limits!

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Black Velvet wrote:Not particularly. Enough to wind up Sparky enough to stalk my Facebook back six years to bring something up to make himself feel better though. Which is...nice. I guess.
Could you stop rimming me? Sparky is getting jealous.
UKDA 4 Life
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

The only thing I’m owed is an apology. He knows what he’s done.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

The players keep plodding along hoping for change ! There’s not going to be a change the BDO has no structure no vision and no chance too survive. I was one of those players waiting , hoping that the days of the IDL and World Trophy (Holland) would come back and for more TV Tournaments ! But nothing ! The players have never let the BDO down the BDO have let the players down ! I decided to have a year out of tournament Darts because I was in need of a hip replacement so I thought I would try the challenge tour and a few local BDO events etc , I registered with the PDC for the Q school as on the the moment I along with A few others had thrown a dart my ranking and points at the BDO had been taken off why couldn’t they be this quick when their advisers Sportotal gave them a plan
That would get them out of this mess that this present board have made . I have read an email from the NDB suggesting a youth ranking system to try and get the future of Darts playing the system that was 4 years ago and nothing happened now the JDC & PDC Development tour has given the future of the BDO no chance to survive !
I’m hoping that the Country officials what play in this ranking system talk to the governing body of Darts the WDF and ask them to step up and take over !

fitton speaking his mind on real fanatics.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
bukowski
Steady Sixties

Post by bukowski »

devosteve wrote: I’m hoping that the Country officials what play in this ranking system talk to the governing body of Darts the WDF and ask them to step up and take over !

i cant wait for the WDF meeting in September...
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

bukowski wrote:
devosteve wrote: I’m hoping that the Country officials what play in this ranking system talk to the governing body of Darts the WDF and ask them to step up and take over !

Does anything ever happen at them?

In reality what could happen at a WDF meeting?
Dazzla501
Steady Sixties

Post by Dazzla501 »

The Jolly Man wrote:
bukowski wrote:

I’d imagine as many as five different type of biscuit will be consumed. Anything more constructive after that is just a bonus.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

Dazzla501 wrote:
The Jolly Man wrote:
bukowski wrote:

I’d imagine as many as five different type of biscuit will be consumed. Anything more constructive after that is just a bonus.
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Black Velvet wrote:The only thing I’m owed is an apology. He knows what he’s done.
I wouldn't count on it. :fishing
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Speaks volumes.
TheSandman
Superleague Player

Post by TheSandman »

Paul James
Well its now July regretfully have had to tell several players who have taken up the BDO tour this year and several who want to next year , I cannot in all honesty advise them on travel , events , bookings etc after October 1st .
I do this with a heavy heart as I love the BDO tour and for all its faults the BDO system .
But at present time can’t say spending hundreds of pounds travelling that at the moment has no guaranteed rewards , Roz, Nikki, Sandra , Jo etc I hope there is something for all of you to play for , but I can’t champion a system ( BDO Tour) that I have lost belief in .
You can’t even get the diary up for 2019 season and that starts on Oct 1st !

Dunno why pauley doesn’t post on here anymore, he would fit right in with all the BDO haters.
London Eye
The Ton Club

Post by London Eye »

TheSandman wrote:Paul James
Well its now July regretfully have had to tell several players who have taken up the BDO tour this year and several who want to next year , I cannot in all honesty advise them on travel , events , bookings etc after October 1st .
I do this with a heavy heart as I love the BDO tour and for all its faults the BDO system .
But at present time can’t say spending hundreds of pounds travelling that at the moment has no guaranteed rewards , Roz, Nikki, Sandra , Jo etc I hope there is something for all of you to play for , but I can’t champion a system ( BDO Tour) that I have lost belief in .
You can’t even get the diary up for 2019 season and that starts on Oct 1st !

Dunno why pauley doesn’t post on here anymore, he would fit right in with all the BDO haters.
Talk about double standards, If anyone made a similar post about England Darts he would be doing his nut, the hypocrisy of the guy is unbelievable.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

TheSandman wrote: Dunno why pauley doesn’t post on here anymore, he would fit right in with all the BDO haters.
I get the feeling that he'll only post now on RBDOF where he is admin and can control what people reply, sad really but the old BDOF went the same way.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

nikkiboy wrote:
TheSandman wrote: Dunno why pauley doesn’t post on here anymore, he would fit right in with all the BDO haters.
I get the feeling that he'll only post now on RBDOF where he is admin and can control what people reply, sad really but the old BDOF went the same way.
Time to set-up 'All New BDO Fanatics' group?