You can attack the BDO but England is off limits!

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
oche balboa
International

Re: You can attack the BDO but England is off limits!

Post by oche balboa »

Nikki talking shite
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: You can attack the BDO but England is off limits!

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

oche balboa wrote:Nikki talking shite
Indeed.
UKDA 4 Life
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

London Eye wrote:
TheSandman wrote:Paul James
Well its now July regretfully have had to tell several players who have taken up the BDO tour this year and several who want to next year , I cannot in all honesty advise them on travel , events , bookings etc after October 1st .
I do this with a heavy heart as I love the BDO tour and for all its faults the BDO system .
But at present time can’t say spending hundreds of pounds travelling that at the moment has no guaranteed rewards , Roz, Nikki, Sandra , Jo etc I hope there is something for all of you to play for , but I can’t champion a system ( BDO Tour) that I have lost belief in .
You can’t even get the diary up for 2019 season and that starts on Oct 1st !

Dunno why pauley doesn’t post on here anymore, he would fit right in with all the BDO haters.
Talk about double standards, If anyone made a similar post about England Darts he would be doing his nut, the hypocrisy of the guy is unbelievable.
he is starting to come across that way now.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Reading the thread on fanatics there does seem to be genuine despair about what is happening. hardly any positive comments.

I'll encourage Paul to get posting on here again.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Double Flops
Steady Sixties

Post by Double Flops »

Screenshot_2018-07-03-14-35-15.png
Screenshot_2018-07-03-14-35-15.png (103.71 KiB) Viewed 1536 times
Wonder where this was ...
London Eye
The Ton Club

Post by London Eye »

Double Flops wrote:

The pantomime of the last few months should prove to everyone that Des Jacklin is not fit to be a BDO director. All 5 board members should be out on their arses in August. Players are on facebook on a daily basis almost begging for information, where the hell is the players director in all of this debacle?
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: You can attack the BDO but England is off limits!

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Skewball wrote:
London Eye wrote:
TheSandman wrote:Paul James
Well its now July regretfully have had to tell several players who have taken up the BDO tour this year and several who want to next year , I cannot in all honesty advise them on travel , events , bookings etc after October 1st .
I do this with a heavy heart as I love the BDO tour and for all its faults the BDO system .
But at present time can’t say spending hundreds of pounds travelling that at the moment has no guaranteed rewards , Roz, Nikki, Sandra , Jo etc I hope there is something for all of you to play for , but I can’t champion a system ( BDO Tour) that I have lost belief in .
You can’t even get the diary up for 2019 season and that starts on Oct 1st !

Dunno why pauley doesn’t post on here anymore, he would fit right in with all the BDO haters.
Talk about double standards, If anyone made a similar post about England Darts he would be doing his nut, the hypocrisy of the guy is unbelievable.
he is starting to come across that way now.
Get a grip you silly arse
UKDA 4 Life
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Double Flops wrote:
Starbucks, they forgot the vanilla syrup in his latte.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

ChrisW wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
TheSandman wrote: Dunno why pauley doesn’t post on here anymore, he would fit right in with all the BDO haters.
I get the feeling that he'll only post now on RBDOF where he is admin and can control what people reply, sad really but the old BDOF went the same way.
Time to set-up 'All New BDO Fanatics' group?
Or a DartsFanatics group.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

It's common knowledge but let Devo get his gossip from the mongs, can we not kick him from here?
#noprotectiononhere

no proper administration on fanatics. The insults continue.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Let me guess who wrote the above: our departed forum friend? :D
Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Ginge wrote:Let me guess who wrote the above: our departed forum friend? :D

They are missing us dearly, they keep talking about us. Very touching, if not a little obsessive.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Never, they never ever ever ever ever ever ever use abuse over there Ginge, shame on you for not knowing that.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote:
TheSandman wrote: Dunno why pauley doesn’t post on here anymore, he would fit right in with all the BDO haters.
I get the feeling that he'll only post now on RBDOF where he is admin and can control what people reply, sad really but the old BDOF went the same way.
Quotes like this is why all but a few knuckleheads have left here, more miss-truths and lies. I am admin over on TRBDO fanatics and there has never been any protection of Paul, quite often he has taken stick from members, instances such as the failure to send a team to Japan came in for some severe criticism there but nothing was deleted, the whole purpose of the page and why it was set up was to promote free speech and I make sure of that.

Please before making these rash statements again and try to tarnish a useful and informative page please furnish us with some evidence or facts of the content that has been deleted......I have checked the logs and there isn't any.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Skewball wrote:

They are missing us dearly, they keep talking about us. Very touching, if not a little obsessive.
:DDD: :DDD:
Says you lot with all the screenshots....
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Quotes like this is why all but a few knuckleheads have left here, more miss-truths and lies. I am admin over on TRBDO fanatics and there has never been any protection of Paul, quite often he has taken stick from members, instances such as the failure to send a team to Japan came in for some severe criticism there but nothing was deleted, the whole purpose of the page and why it was set up was to promote free speech and I make sure of that.

Please before making these rash statements again and try to tarnish a useful and informative page please furnish us with some evidence or facts of the content that has been deleted......I have checked the logs and there isn't any.
Abuse is allowed on Real Fanatics that is not allowed on here. That is the issue.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Skewball wrote:

?? where have I ever done that?? You need to get you facts in order. Your spreading of miss truths and fake news on your pro EDO FB page will not be tolerated on here.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Skewball wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:

Abuse is allowed on Real Fanatics that is not allowed on here. That is the issue.
Our page promotes free speech, that is the issue. People incorrectly insinuating we control the content on the page is another.

If anything this place is one of the most controlled places. People on pre-mod, filters that change the words you write, posts frequently moved to a less prominent basement page........
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Skewball wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Skewball wrote:

?? where have I ever done that?? You need to get you facts in order. Your spreading of miss truths and fake news on your pro EDO FB page will not be tolerated on here.
"You lot" getting very desperate now making it all about you. Of course there are no posted screenshots on here, my eyes have deceived me.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Its lovely that P*** and I*** are sending Paddy across to do their dirty work. Have some respect, man!
Big Jock Knew