Heard a rumour? - Post it here
nikkiboy
International

Re: Ineligible Player Wins NZ Masters!!

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:I assume Paddy made his feelings known to the organisers of the Las Vegas Open about this kind of thing when he attended it the other year, who let PDC players participate? ;)
Oh yes, they should never be playing in a BDO sanctioned event, ridiculous decision. They want their cake and to eat it.
So you had a chat to the organisers when you played in Vegas about this then, I assume?
Of course, not for the first time either.
Really? I must have missed that :)
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:It's hard enough to make ends meet without having so called "Professionals" swan in and take the shoes off of the feet of the children of amateur players. Selfish and greedy if you ask me.
Presumably if they're amateurs they have a separate, larger, source of income and so don't need darts winnings to feed and clothe their offspring. Otherwise they'd by definition be professional.
Your thinking seems muddled on this.
They have their own comps to play in as you know very well. If they can't make a living they should get a proper job not steal it off other more deserving players.
Not long ago you were complaining about players effectively stealing the shoes off the feet of other players' children, and now you're suggesting Harris shouldn't be able to provide for his family in case it stops one of your plucky amateurs being able to afford a nice foreign holiday with their winnings. Very odd.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:I assume Paddy made his feelings known to the organisers of the Las Vegas Open about this kind of thing when he attended it the other year, who let PDC players participate? ;)
Oh yes, they should never be playing in a BDO sanctioned event, ridiculous decision. They want their cake and to eat it.
So you had a chat to the organisers when you played in Vegas about this then, I assume?
You were still asleep.........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Do you remember what some of the Americans playing said to us regards the BDO and the World Masters qualification in particular? It was actually a good insight into how they view qualifying for a tournament thousands of miles away and how if the prize money is poor it's not really worth some of them turning up because it costs them thousands to get there.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:It's hard enough to make ends meet without having so called "Professionals" swan in and take the shoes off of the feet of the children of amateur players. Selfish and greedy if you ask me.
Presumably if they're amateurs they have a separate, larger, source of income and so don't need darts winnings to feed and clothe their offspring. Otherwise they'd by definition be professional.
They have their own comps to play in as you know very well. If they can't make a living they should get a proper job not steal it off other more deserving players.
Not long ago you were complaining about players effectively stealing the shoes off the feet of other players' children, and now you're suggesting Harris shouldn't be able to provide for his family in case it stops one of your plucky amateurs being able to afford a nice foreign holiday with their winnings. Very odd.
He made his choice. If the Professional route isn't providing enough for him then he should revert back to the amateur side and get a proper job. That would be the moral way to look after his family and not live the high life on the backs of the struggling amateurs.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

nikkiboy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Do you remember what some of the Americans playing said to us regards the BDO and the World Masters qualification in particular? It was actually a good insight into how they view qualifying for a tournament thousands of miles away and how if the prize money is poor it's not really worth some of them turning up because it costs them thousands to get there.
Yes only too well, that's why PDC players should stay away from BDO sanctioned events, it's just so wrong and selfish.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:

Very good :grin:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:

I thought you'd think so as you are not afraid of stealing material........
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Garry Murphy wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:

I thought you'd think so as you are not afraid of stealing material........
How many time did you try and spell plagiarism before you changed it to the above :)
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

:grin:
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: Ineligible Player Wins NZ Masters!!

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Shocking behaviour, but what do you expect from the dark side.....
NZ should have their Qualifier banned from Lakeside due to this outrage.
UKDA 4 Life
Sawley Al
Steady Sixties

Post by Sawley Al »

So when did Paddy register his complaint at the Las Vegas open? Before he got drawn against former the BDO World Champ Ritchie Burnett or after having his arse handed to him by a then current a PDC player?
The Jolly Man
County Player

Post by The Jolly Man »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:Shocking behaviour, but what do you expect from the dark side.....
Would they turn up anyway?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

The Jolly Man wrote:
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Would they turn up anyway?
And if they did will there be a lakeside? Will it be at lakeside?