BDO Gateway International Open & Red Dragon Welsh Masters 2018

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
BlueSpark
International

Re: BDO Gateway International Open & Red Dragon Welsh Masters 2018

Post by BlueSpark »

I think winning and earning prize money against players in the PDC week in week out is slightly more tricky than turning up and beating County players and part timers.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote: He's 34th with 45K+.(As some prize money unknown) After that then you seen the real gaping divide.
In all fairness, you have to factor in that at this stage of the season, the UK Open is the only ranking PDC Major that has taken place so far this year. With The Matchplay, Grand Prix, European Championships, Grand Slam and the PC Finals still to take place, this will have a significant impact, given on the BDO side, the only event left( Other than the Grand Slam) is the Masters.
I looked at James wade 40k behind Duzza. Played close to 40 events compared to Duzza's 5.
Ffs Chris.

As you are clearly aware Lakeside win was 100k, James won 10k after losing his first round match at Ally Pally.
Yes but he has played 40 events with more prize money than any event Durrant has played. (apart from lakeside)
Are you serious Chris or just being plain bloody minded for the sake of it.

So take off Durrant's Lakeside winnings, how much has he won this calendar year.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
In all fairness, you have to factor in that at this stage of the season, the UK Open is the only ranking PDC Major that has taken place so far this year. With The Matchplay, Grand Prix, European Championships, Grand Slam and the PC Finals still to take place, this will have a significant impact, given on the BDO side, the only event left( Other than the Grand Slam) is the Masters.
I looked at James wade 40k behind Duzza. Played close to 40 events compared to Duzza's 5.
Ffs Chris.

As you are clearly aware Lakeside win was 100k, James won 10k after losing his first round match at Ally Pally.
Yes but he has played 40 events with more prize money than any event Durrant has played. (apart from lakeside)
Are you serious Chris or just being plain bloody minded for the sake of it.

So take off Durrant's Lakeside winnings, how much has he won this calendar year.
Why? I included all the Ally Pally winnings of all PDC players.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

I thought this might cause some seething but never expected it from ssjsa. :omg:
It is just facts.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ChrisW wrote:I thought this might cause some seething but never expected it from ssjsa. :omg:
It is just facts.
So factually, with the 100k Lakeside winnings off, how much has Durrant made this calendar year.

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:I thought this might cause some seething but never expected it from ssjsa. :omg:
It is just facts.
So factually, with the 100k Lakeside winnings off, has Durrant made this calendar year.
You want me to take off all the WC prize money from both PDC and BDO and remake the table? Why?
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
It is just facts.
So factually, with the 100k Lakeside winnings off, has Durrant made this calendar year.
You want me to take off all the WC prize money from both PDC and BDO and remake the table? Why?
No just asked excluding his Lakeside winnings, how much has Durrant won this year.

Third time I have asked the exact same question. Don't understand why you are so confused re that request.

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
It is just facts.
No just asked excluding his Lakeside winnings, how much has Durrant won this year.

Third time I have asked the exact same question. Don't understand why you are so confused re that request.
Very Simple. I was listing money won in this calendar year so far. So I won't exclude the largest pot from both organisations to suit request.
It remains the facts. If you want to do it excluding the Worlds go ahead.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

But about 15K in the 5 events he played in.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
It is just facts.

Very Simple. I was listing money won in this calendar year so far. So I won't exclude the largest pot from both organisations to suite a request.
With the greatest of respect Chris, you are sounding remarkably like the poster known as Garry Murphy.

It doesn't matter about your reticence to post the numbers, most of the forum could accurately estimate that including his WDT winnings it would still be pretty low.

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

Very Simple. I was listing money won in this calendar year so far. So I won't exclude the largest pot from both organisations to suite a request.
With the greatest of respect Chris, you are sounding remarkably like the poster known as Garry Murphy.

It doesn't matter about your reticence to post the numbers, most of the forum could accurately estimate that including his WDT winnings it would still be pretty low.
So why keep asking?
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote: You want me to take off all the WC prize money from both PDC and BDO and remake the table? Why?

So why keep asking?
Because as you articulated in your previous posts, the facts are the facts, and I am incomplete agreement with you. There is no substitute for facts.

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

So why keep asking?
Because as you articulated in your previous posts, the facts are the facts, and I am incomplete agreement with you. There is no substitute for facts.
Did you miss my answer?
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote: Very Simple. I was listing money won in this calendar year so far. So I won't exclude the largest pot from both organisations to suite a request.

So why keep asking?
Did you miss my answer?
You are getting rather tiresome now Chris, so if you don't mind I will desist conversing with you on this subject. Unless of course, you actually post a response to the question asked. Good night. :WWWW:

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
ssjsa wrote:

So why keep asking?
Did you miss my answer?
You are getting rather tiresome now Chris, so if you don't mind I will desist conversing with you on this subject. Unless of course, you actually post a response to the question asked. Good night. :WWWW:
As are you my Scottish friend.
I will quote my reply which you missed from 1 hour ago.
ChrisW wrote:But about 15K in the 5 events he played in.
Last edited by ChrisW on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Ssjsa, being scotch, is very concerned about money.
UKDA 4 Life
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:Ssjsa, being scotch, is very concerned about money.
The intelligentsia are out in force tonight. ;-)

Scotch is an alcoholic drink, not a nationality. :omg:

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ok I will post it a third time.
about 15K in the 5 events he played in.
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ChrisW wrote:Ok I will post it a third time.
Thanks for that.

Apologies due as I missed your earlier posts.

So correct me if I am wrong, but that 15k included his winnings from the WDT which is cited as the 3rd BDO Major.

Given Glen holds down a well paying job, 15k for playing darts on a part time basis is a good return.

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ssjsa wrote:
ChrisW wrote:Ok I will post it a third time.
Thanks for that.

Apologies due as I missed your earlier posts.

So correct me if I am wrong, but that 15k included his winnings from the WDT which is cited as the 3rd BDO Major.

Given Glen holds down a well paying job, 15k for playing darts on a part time basis is a good return.
I refer the honourable member to my previous post.
GD is currently the 12th in the earners list for this dating year.