The Jacklins have done it

Post by BlueSpark »

IMG_0757.PNG
IMG_0757.PNG (134.85 KiB) Viewed 5328 times
nikkiboy
International

Re: Desmonds proposal

Post by nikkiboy »

Is that the proposal that everyone gets a seat on the board or gets to head 'head of' something that was mooted a few weeks ago?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Mr Orange
Brass Darts

Post by Mr Orange »

His name is Derek not Desmond.

If his proposal is accepted his "team" should stand individually and be voted on by the members, like when's Tommy Thompson stood for the board and was unanimously rejected. Des cannot be allowed to surround his self on the board with his mates, it will be carnage.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Surely not the same Des that posted this himself on this very forum
Dilligaf wrote: Firstly, thanks for taking your right hand off you dick long enough to type me a response, secondly, my people skills??? Hmmmm, my success, in part, is down to the fact, I can mix it with the best of them, I've had dinner with corporate bosses, and I've struck deals with "Tarmac layers", (and after owning night clubs, and building and renting out close to 100 properties), what I'm saying is 100% true, so in actual fact it's quite fitting I'm talking in a shitty way to complete shit bags, but let me make this clear, I don't know where the stories on here start from, but you can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO, I'm not sure even if we had any of those intentions that we actually could. My Mrs 59 years old, when SHE decides to quit darts, that will be it, and we will be doing all the things a heavy darts schedule does not allow. Rather than making snap decisions, you might just try asking, you might not like the answers, but at least it will be the truth!! Now I'll let you get back to your "self gratification" winker.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Skewball
International

Re: Dereks proposal

Post by Skewball »

I'm sure the BDO can afford the expenses of 20 officials !
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Derek or Desmond we are missing an apostrophe.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Bad luck.
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

nothing worse than a panel or committee of yes people nodding along, why not give the old boy a crack at it, unless all the hatred on here is cos people
willingly want bdo /wdf to fail & fold, after all most of the uk population need something to rage & hate & loathe against, na razie
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

only85 wrote:nothing worse than a panel or committee of yes people nodding along, why not give the old boy a crack at it, unless all the hatred on here is cos people
willingly want bdo /wdf to fail & fold, after all most of the uk population need something to rage & hate & loathe against, na razie
Dont see any harm with him having a go, however a) he stated on here he had no interest in it, and b) he needs to scrap the idea about having about 12 people join the gravy train with him.
Big Jock Knew
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Ginge wrote:
only85 wrote:nothing worse than a panel or committee of yes people nodding along, why not give the old boy a crack at it, unless all the hatred on here is cos people
Dont see any harm with him having a go, however a) he stated on here he had no interest in it, and b) he needs to scrap the idea about having about 12 people join the gravy train with him.
Can't disagree with that, but would he have even got on the board if he hadn't explicitly said he had no intention to take over? Maybe to have a chance to take power from the Williams he had to behave as dodgily as they do? Or maybe it was just typical Derek :)
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Garry Murphy wrote:Surely not the same Des that posted this himself on this very forum
Dilligaf wrote: but let me make this clear, I don't know where the stories on here start from, but you can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO, I'm not sure even if we had any of those intentions that we actually could.

Showing "his word" has zero credibility
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Is there a link we can all read?
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Link to what?
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

BlueSpark wrote:Link to what?
The proposal.
Mr Orange
Brass Darts

Post by Mr Orange »

Will Sue steep down at the beginning of the AGM or the end? Is the first thing on the agenda a vote for a new chairman and the winner then chairs the meeting while the old directors slope off? And what happens if no one secures enough votes as it is rumoured that many counties don't want Jacklin and won't vote for him?
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Reading that folks are going to be shocked with the revelations Des is going to reveal at the agm (re what has been happening ).

Should be an interesting meeting unless the board pull off another diversary tatic.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

devosteve wrote:Reading that folks are going to be shocked with the revelations Des is going to reveal at the agm (re what has been happening ).

Should be an interesting meeting unless the board pull off another diversary tatic.
Ding ding ding ding - we have a winner!
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Re: RE: Re: Dereks proposal

Post by Ginge »

devosteve wrote:Reading that folks are going to be shocked with the revelations Des is going to reveal at the agm (re what has been happening ).

These the same people who let them get away with the Deluxe stuff, yes?
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Have seen the proposals. Still nothing major but he seems that a big company could come on board. Some interesting people being proposed on the bdo board
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

"could"

Any sensible big company would look at the current state of things, and the other organisation, and easily declare it isn't viable in the slightest.
Big Jock Knew