Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Post by Ginge » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:42 am

What on actual earth is this!??!?

Image

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Post by Ginge » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:46 am

When you have to Google someone to find out who they actually are, its hardly worth of a post (with a poor quality picture) in the early hours to wish them a happy birthday....

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:46 am

It's the BDO wishing someone a happy birthday, you probably can't comprehend this loving gesture......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Post by Ginge » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:47 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:It's the BDO wishing someone a happy birthday, you probably can't comprehend this loving gesture......
Without Googling the name, who is he? ;)

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:50 am

Toyah's brother???

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Post by Ginge » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:50 am

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:Toyah's brother???
It's a mystery.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23330
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Post by Paddy McGinty » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:51 am

Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:It's the BDO wishing someone a happy birthday, you probably can't comprehend this loving gesture......
Without Googling the name, who is he? ;)
Isn't he the chairman of Hampshire? or some other Southern county.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:51 am

Ginge wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:Toyah's brother???
It's a mystery.
I had a funny feeling that would be your response

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Post by Ginge » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:52 am

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Paddy McGinty wrote:It's the BDO wishing someone a happy birthday, you probably can't comprehend this loving gesture......
Without Googling the name, who is he? ;)
Isn't he the chairman of Hampshire? or some other Southern county.
Great Googling, mate.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 58693
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Post by Ginge » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:52 am

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:Toyah's brother???
It's a mystery.
I had a funny feeling that would be your response
Was just a shot in the dark really.

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 560
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Is the new BDO social media activity a good sign?

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:01 am

Ginge wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote:Toyah's brother???
It's a mystery.
I had a funny feeling that would be your response
Was just a shot in the dark really.
Fair play, I didn't see that one coming

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”