PDC Premier League 2019

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ssjsa
International

Re: PDC Premier League 2019

Post by ssjsa »

Barney good value at 13/8. Has a fantastic record at the Hydro.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Garry Murphy wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:36 pm Durrant wins tomorrow and watch the trolls claim its a victory for the bdo,, this is a major win etc... despite Durrant turning his back on the bdo and Durrant being a pdc player and tourcard holder.

However if Durrant loses, the same event will be again a meaningless exbo and the trolls will take the opposite stance.
Ffs. Troll trolling the trolls. :omg:

ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

phil davies wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:01 pm
ssjsa wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:41 pm Barney good value at 13/8. Has a fantastic record at the Hydro.
Not for me looks completely shot and jaded with darts.

Value is Durrant and Cross IMO.
On form you are right about Barney, but he does special things in Scotland with the crowd behind him. The atmosphere will be electric, and if Raymond can't beat Price who will get absolute peter, for me there is no way back for him and he would be as well retiring now.

Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Garry Murphy wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:36 pm Durrant wins tomorrow and watch the trolls claim its a victory for the bdo,, this is a major win etc... despite Durrant turning his back on the bdo and Durrant being a pdc player and tourcard holder.

However if Durrant loses, the same event will be again a meaningless exbo and the trolls will take the opposite stance.
O'Neil predicting every outcome so he can say "I told you so", there.
UKDA 4 Life
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Except a draw.
Big Jock Knew
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

We all know exactly how you will respond without having to tell us all... :grin:
BeppeBergomi
The Ton Club

Post by BeppeBergomi »

Mensur Suljovic Fan wrote:
ssjsa wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:30 am Think Durrant will get a good reception from the crowd at The Hydro.

Little doubt that Price won't. :grin:
Our pal Beppe will see to that :grin:
Definitely. Looking forward for tonight.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

BeppeBergomi
The Ton Club

Post by BeppeBergomi »

If I was a betting man I'd risk some quid on Duzza....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

If Durrant Wins

It’s great for him and another tick in the box for him to compete with the PDC top guns going forward and nice to see a BDO world champion performing really well

If Durrant Loses

Good experience for him going forward as it was a free hit

You moan about Trolling Gaz but you’ve done exactly the same
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

THE 2019 Unibet Premier League continues with Night Two at The SSE Hydro in Glasgow on Thursday, as Glen Durrant makes his highly-anticipated debut.

Darts' widest-reaching tournament sees nine of the world's top players compete across 17 nights of action from February-May, broadcast live on Sky Sports, worldwide through the PDC's broadcast partners, and through PDCTV-HD for Rest of the World Subscribers.

Three-time Lakeside Champion Durrant, who won his PDC Tour Card in January, will be the second Contender to compete following on from Chris Dobey's eye-catching appearance in Newcastle on the opening night.

The road to Play-Offs night at The O2 continues in Glasgow, with Durrant taking on Players Champion Daryl Gurney in his first televised appearance as a PDC professional.

"I'm on cloud nine at the moment and I'm going to enjoy every second of the experience," said Durrant, who reached the final of Players Championship 2 on Sunday in just his second day on the PDC circuit.

"When I walk out on Thursday it will be up there with one of the best moments of my darts career and I want to give a great account of myself. If I don't enjoy it then I shouldn't be playing darts!

"Watching Chris Dobey's walk-on in Newcastle last week was an unbelievable, spine-tingling moment and it would mean the world to me if the crowd got behind me on Thursday.

"Daryl will give me an incredible tough game, he walloped me with a 114 average at an exhibition recently, but for me it's a real bonus to be playing in the Premier League and I'm going to grasp it with both hands."

Four-time Premier League champion Michael van Gerwen got his quest for a fifth title off to a perfect start with a 7-5 victory over Michael Smith in Newcastle, and the world number one will be hoping to make it two from two against Mensur Suljovic.

"I was really glad I managed to win that last leg against Michael, a draw wouldn't have been good enough for me," said Van Gerwen.

"Even without Gary Anderson this is going to be a very tough season and I'm totally focussed on playing to my best level and winning as many games as I can so I can top the table for a seventh year in a row."

Grand Slam of Darts champion Gerwyn Price claimed his first Premier League victory on the opening night, with a 7-4 triumph over Gurney.

Price suffered a torrid debut campaign in 2018 ending in an early elimination, and the Welshman is now keen to kick on from his positive start against Raymond van Barneveld, who will make his final appearance in Glasgow before retirement.

"Last year was a daunting experience for me, so it was great to get off to a winning start on Night One," said Price.

"I was proud of the way I handled the crowd and everything that's been going on over the last few months and now my aim is to keep the winning feeling going and make this a much more enjoyable season."

James Wade enjoyed a winning return to the Premier League scene against Van Barneveld in Newcastle, and he will meet former World Champion Rob Cross, while World Championship finalist Smith will meet world number three Peter Wright in the night's opening tie.

Night Two of the 2019 Unibet Premier League will be broadcast live on Sky Sports, worldwide through the PDC's broadcast partners, and through PDCTV-HD for Rest of the World Subscribers.

The top four players at the end of 16 nights will face off in the Play-Offs at The O2 on May 23, while the ninth-placed player following Judgement Night in Rotterdam will face an early elimination.

Night Two - Thursday February 14
The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
Peter Wright v Michael Smith
Rob Cross v James Wade
Raymond van Barneveld v Gerwyn Price
Daryl Gurney v Glen Durrant
Mensur Suljovic v Michael van Gerwen
Tickets: 0844 395 4000 or click here

Night Two Matches Courtesy of Unibet
Peter Wright 6/4 - Draw 10/3 - Michael Smith 6/5
Rob Cross 11/10 - Draw 17/5 - James Wade 7/4
Raymond Van Barneveld 13/8 - Draw 10/3 - Gerwyn Price 6/5
Daryl Gurney 8/5 - Draw 3/1 - Glen Durrant 13/10
Mensur Suljovic 13/2 - Draw 5/1 - Michael Van Gerwen 3/10

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Might watch this tonight, seeing as I will definitely be at home.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

BlueSpark wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:52 am Might watch this tonight, seeing as I will definitely be at home.
Will you see much of it, curled up in the feotal position after figuring out how much another child will cost you? ;-)
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Wubbalubbadubdub wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:46 am
BlueSpark wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:52 am Might watch this tonight, seeing as I will definitely be at home.
Will you see much of it, curled up in the feotal position after figuring out how much another child will cost you? ;-)
Good point.
I'll only gamble a tenner tonight instead of a score.
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

Hope the players like getting covered in pish tonight.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Stranbougie wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:08 pm Hope the players like getting covered in pish tonight.
What they do in their private life is their business.
UKDA 4 Life
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:00 pm
Stranbougie wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:08 pm Hope the players like getting covered in pish tonight.
What Ginge does in their private life is their business.
For sure man.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ever been to one of these events?
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Good interview with Durrant.

I like what he said re his shirt. Not the most sensational change in his new darting life but these small changes just help and show he is now in a professional environment.

"My shirt must be about me not Middlesboro"
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Quite right. Chavvy as fuck having the Boro badge on it.
fling
County Player

Post by fling »

BlueSpark wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:22 pm Quite right. Chavvy as fek having the Boro badge on it.
Especially when fans are told on tickets that football colours are not allowed.