British Open & Classic 2018

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: British Open & Classic 2018

Post by Ginge »

I wonder how long the BDO top brass can be wandering around Brid this weekend dodging the whole Lakeside question?

Surely some of the top players are going to be asking them what the fek is going on?
Big Jock Knew
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

The Boss will just communicate in emojis.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Wonder if the venue will be allowing the sale of counterfeit shirts this time as well? :D
Big Jock Knew
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

I see there is a streem for this at weekend is just stage matches
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Re: RE: Re: British Open & Classic 2018

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

foggs3355 wrote:I see there is a streem for this at weekend is just stage matches
Stream advertised to start at 6pm tonight so who knows
UKDA 4 Life
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Doubles is on tonight
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Addicks Fan
County Player

Post by Addicks Fan »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
foggs3355 wrote:I see there is a streem for this at weekend is just stage matches
Stream advertised to start at 6pm tonight so who knows
BDO has tweeted that they will be streaming tomorrow and Sunday, but don't know if they've got a tv lane for the early rounds
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Tweet from the BDO.

Tonight’s men’s pairs final is between Scott Mitchell/Ross Montgomery vs Glen Durrant/Andy Hamilton

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Another tweet.

D.Ashton and Kewish stormed the final, going out in 14 darts to win the BDO British Open pairs 3-0 over Bulmer and Goldsmith

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
dudley1975
Superleague Player

Post by dudley1975 »

Alan Edwards is Duzza’s usual pairs partner but he’s not there this weekend - not in any entries at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Social Media:

Twitter - @DudleyHD

Facebook - Darrell Freeland
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

dudley1975 wrote:Alan Edwards is Duzza’s usual pairs partner but he’s not there this weekend - not in any entries at least.

Duzza blaming himself on Facebook as he did the entries and hoping the BDO will relent.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
dudley1975 wrote:Alan Edwards is Duzza’s usual pairs partner but he’s not there this weekend - not in any entries at least.

Duzza blaming himself on Facebook as he did the entries and hoping the BDO will relent.
Shouldn't bend the rules for anyone.
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Apparently they do though. From FB.

"I seriously don't ever think I've been as angry at a BDO event than I am right now. £20 we paid for pairs! Wait 15 minites for a marker that doesn't turn up! Go to control and what do we get told "FIND YOIR OWN MARKER" what a piss take! So we were angry we were annoyed so we wait...and wait....and wait and Guess what.. no volunteer marker. So some lady with the other two players goes up and kicks off to be told tell them to pay for a marker (Head EXPLODED). By this point my heads gone! We loose the game 3-1. I go to control for 20 minutes arguing complaining moaning my arse off that we aren't marking as nobody gets scrapped for it. To be told I'd be brought the rules. The 'official' come back with no rules but wiping their eyes!! Completely ignores me..lets two bdo 'pros' by the side of me back into the comp after being called 3 times and scrapped from the event. I walked away in disbelief knowing that nothing would be sorted...FUMING! But seeing why these idiots are so far behind the PDC! Never have I been so angry at an event and this is also missing details out as I've ranted enough!!"
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

*lose
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Ginge wrote:*lose
ginge replying in "minites" there
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

DavidOwen67 wrote:Apparently they do though. From FB.

"I seriously don't ever think I've been as angry at a BDO event than I am right now. £20 we paid for pairs! Wait 15 minites for a marker that doesn't turn up! Go to control and what do we get told "FIND YOIR OWN MARKER" what a piss take! So we were angry we were annoyed so we wait...and wait....and wait and Guess what.. no volunteer marker. So some lady with the other two players goes up and kicks off to be told tell them to pay for a marker (Head EXPLODED). By this point my heads gone! We loose the game 3-1. I go to control for 20 minutes arguing complaining moaning my arse off that we aren't marking as nobody gets scrapped for it. To be told I'd be brought the rules. The 'official' come back with no rules but wiping their eyes!! Completely ignores me..lets two bdo 'pros' by the side of me back into the comp after being called 3 times and scrapped from the event. I walked away in disbelief knowing that nothing would be sorted...FUMING! But seeing why these idiots are so far behind the PDC! Never have I been so angry at an event and this is also missing details out as I've ranted enough!!"
Darts for all
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

daveboygreen wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:Apparently they do though. From FB.

Darts for some
Fixed.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Garry Murphy wrote:
Ginge wrote:*lose
ginge replying in "minites" there
Ginge getting a mention, there.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

out of curiosity how is leper replying to a post I made that is not yet approved yet or appear on the site for me ?

Does the mobile version show posts that are not approved ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time