20%
Eurosport
22%

Total votes: 46

Si Robin
Pub Champion

Re: Bdo Worlds 2019

Post by Si Robin »

What is Chris Mason classing as terrestrial or not?

To some people, terrestrial is simply BBCs 1 and 2, ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5. If it's on Quest (for example) then to a lot of people this will not be terrestrial even though it's just as visible as the aforementioned channels.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

I went for quest. 34% got it right.
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

Ive just gone for Eurosport.
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Ginge wrote:No matter what channel it is, you can bet your bottom dollar there will be a thread on Fanatics within minutes hailing Uncle Des etc etc.....
Spot on. Alongside the threads asking for folk to apologise for doubting King Derek.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Dry your eyes
UKDA 4 Life
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

The fact that there are quite a few posts from people saying that they have now bought Lakeside tickets shows that the only venue they could have held it at was Lakeside.....I just cannot imagine a rush of posts saying they have now bought Preston tickets..The BDO need to realise that they need Lakeside and to move it would be madness.
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

trotter wrote:The fact that there are quite a few posts from people saying that they have now bought Lakeside tickets shows that the only venue they could have held it at was Lakeside.....I just cannot imagine a rush of posts saying they have now bought Preston tickets..The BDO need to realise that they need Lakeside and to move it would be madness.
PROMOTION done properly then the wdt would sell in preston (obviously my view only)
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

only85 wrote:
trotter wrote:The fact that there are quite a few posts from people saying that they have now bought Lakeside tickets shows that the only venue they could have held it at was Lakeside.....I just cannot imagine a rush of posts saying they have now bought Preston tickets..The BDO need to realise that they need Lakeside and to move it would be madness.
PROMOTION done properly then the wdt would sell in preston (obviously my view only)

I agree with proper promotion the WDT and World Masters would sell well - the recent events have all not even had a fixed date much in advance of the actual event so it would be interesting to see now these events have a proper date almost a year in advance and hopefully with proper promotion how tickets will sell...
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

DavidB wrote:
only85 wrote:

I agree with proper promotion the WDT and World Masters would sell well - the recent events have all not even had a fixed date much in advance of the actual event so it would be interesting to see now these events have a proper date almost a year in advance and hopefully with proper promotion how tickets will sell...
nail on head m" learned poster
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

devosteve wrote:
Ginge wrote:No matter what channel it is, you can bet your bottom dollar there will be a thread on Fanatics within minutes hailing Uncle Des etc etc.....
Spot on. Alongside the threads asking for folk to apologise for doubting King Derek.
so the very same people, who made all the excuses for Des, claiming its not his fault but was the job of Sportotal are now hailing Des when according to them its the work of sportotal.

how dense are these people
Last edited by Little Lonely Garry on Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Spud180
Pub Champion

Post by Spud180 »

What about prize money?
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

Spud180 wrote:What about prize money?
oh, you can't ask about that yet otherwise you are a hater!! :DDD:
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Once again more than half the forum were wrong..........yet still no apology........
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Paddy McGinty wrote:Once again more than half the forum were wrong..........yet still no apology........
I'm sorry.

That you're so utterly contrary.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Skewball wrote:
oh, you can't ask about that yet otherwise you are a hater!! :DDD:
DDB may have it right.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (22.58 KiB) Viewed 1333 times
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

The masters prize money was never announced so I doubt the lakeside prize money will be