Road to The O2 Indigo (BDO Worlds 2020)

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
1205
Pub Champion
Posts: 965
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:44 am

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by 1205 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:00 pm

Next up on the BDO's "Diary" are:
2/6 Lincolnshire Open D/D
7/6 - 8/6 Swiss Open B/B
9/6 Helvetia Open C/C
14/6 - 16/6 England National Singles - B/B

(Bruges/Belfry open site says end of September for those, although listed under May TBC).

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8401
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue May 21, 2019 7:18 pm

1205 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:00 pm
Next up on the BDO's "Diary" are:
2/6 Lincolnshire Open D/D
7/6 - 8/6 Swiss Open B/B
9/6 Helvetia Open C/C
14/6 - 16/6 England National Singles
Are those the odds of them being cancelled?

1205
Pub Champion
Posts: 965
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:44 am

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by 1205 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:08 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:18 pm
1205 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:00 pm
Next up on the BDO's "Diary" are:
2/6 Lincolnshire Open D/D
7/6 - 8/6 Swiss Open B/B
9/6 Helvetia Open C/C
14/6 - 16/6 England National Singles
Are those the odds of them being cancelled?
Do you see the World Darts Trophy in that list?

craigmc
Superleague Player
Posts: 1116
Joined: Wed May 12, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by craigmc » Tue May 21, 2019 9:34 pm

The BDO is still shite

oche balboa
International
Posts: 11129
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by oche balboa » Tue May 21, 2019 11:45 pm

craigmc wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:34 pm
The BDO is still shite
Borespark will give you a promotion to Mod if you keep this up
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Buzz Fledderjohn
Pub Champion
Posts: 769
Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn » Wed May 22, 2019 8:55 am

1205 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:08 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:18 pm
1205 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 6:00 pm
Next up on the BDO's "Diary" are:
2/6 Lincolnshire Open D/D
7/6 - 8/6 Swiss Open B/B
9/6 Helvetia Open C/C
14/6 - 16/6 England National Singles
Are those the odds of them being cancelled?
Do you see the World Darts Trophy in that list?
They've probably stopped taking bets on that being binned.

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 9032
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by devosteve » Tue May 28, 2019 10:07 pm

Ross posting on original fanatics a link confirming it is to be held at lakeside.
"“I was BDO World Number One and considered myself number 129th in the world as there were 128 tour card holders above me.' Mark McGeeney.

Skewball
International
Posts: 7064
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am
Location: Somerset

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by Skewball » Tue May 28, 2019 10:13 pm

devosteve wrote:Ross posting on original fanatics a link confirming it is to be held at lakeside.
Naturally. Holding it anywhere else is commercial suicide until the bdo get their house in order properly, which they never will.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 62020
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by Ginge » Tue May 28, 2019 10:15 pm

devosteve wrote:Ross posting on original fanatics a link confirming it is to be held at lakeside.
A link to where?
All very desperate if true. What about all these new venues?

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 62020
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by Ginge » Wed May 29, 2019 7:39 am

devosteve wrote:Ross posting on original fanatics a link confirming it is to be held at lakeside.
Post the link you numpty.

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 9032
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by devosteve » Wed May 29, 2019 9:20 am

Ginge wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:39 am
devosteve wrote:Ross posting on original fanatics a link confirming it is to be held at lakeside.
Post the link you numpty.
To a dutch site I think. will try to post it shortly.
"“I was BDO World Number One and considered myself number 129th in the world as there were 128 tour card holders above me.' Mark McGeeney.

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 9032
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by devosteve » Wed May 29, 2019 9:23 am

"“I was BDO World Number One and considered myself number 129th in the world as there were 128 tour card holders above me.' Mark McGeeney.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 62020
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by Ginge » Wed May 29, 2019 9:24 am

God sake, hes taking that as confirmation? :roll: :roll:

The idiot.

The 2019 page for the WDT says its at Preston Guild Hall, they are merely placeholders with the last venue left in, that will be edited when the actual venue is announced.

https://mastercaller.com/tournaments/bd ... y-men/2019

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8401
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by DavidOwen67 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:38 am

craigmc wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:34 pm
The BDO is still shite

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9268
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by BlueSpark » Wed May 29, 2019 10:08 am

Ross is thicker than I thought
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25927
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by ChrisW » Wed May 29, 2019 10:44 am

BlueSpark wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:08 am
Ross is thicker than I thought
Ah so we also know where the World Trophy will be held :)
https://mastercaller.com/tournaments/bd ... y-men/2019

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 62020
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by Ginge » Wed May 29, 2019 11:09 am

ChrisW wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:44 am
BlueSpark wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 10:08 am
Ross is thicker than I thought
Ah so we also know where the World Trophy will be held :)
https://mastercaller.com/tournaments/bd ... y-men/2019
Yes I already posted that link.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 62020
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by Ginge » Wed May 29, 2019 11:13 am

Ive just written the words "The Masters will be held in Belgium" on a Post-It note, I'm going to take a photo of this and put it on Twitter and this will be the official confirmation.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25927
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by ChrisW » Wed May 29, 2019 11:36 am

Ginge wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:13 am
Ive just written the words "The Masters will be held in Belgium" on a Post-It note, I'm going to take a photo of this and put it on Twitter and this will be the official confirmation.
Can i see a picture of this so called post-it note before I book accomodation etc.

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 62020
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: Road to BDO World Championship 2020

Post by Ginge » Wed May 29, 2019 11:45 am

ChrisW wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:36 am
Ginge wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:13 am
Ive just written the words "The Masters will be held in Belgium" on a Post-It note, I'm going to take a photo of this and put it on Twitter and this will be the official confirmation.
Can i see a picture of this so called post-it note before I book accomodation etc.
Give me chance, I'm just speaking to a B&B in Rotterdam who are going to officially break the news on it.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”