Tommy Thompson crying again

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Ginge
International

Re: Tommy Thompson crying again

Post by Ginge »

Also, lest we forget, Ando was the one who made physical contact first.
Big Jock Knew
malcy93
Pub Champion

Post by malcy93 »

Don’t know what’s got into Ando in recent years as these days he just seems to be looking for a fight.

As noted should just focus on his game. He’s good enough to win 99% of the time so why get drawn in.

Price knew exactly what buttons to press to wind him up and put him off his game.

If I were Ando’s management team would urgently be looking for a sports psychologist to work with him to get him focused and take that spoiling for a fight behaviour he seems to have developed out of his game.
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

Ginge wrote:Also, lest we forget, Ando was the one who made physical contact first.
Ando should never have been in that area in the first place until it was his turn to throw.

Ando turning into a big fucking baby when things arent going his way .
markymark
County Player

Post by markymark »

Olympic sports include football (plenty of gamesmanship and disrespect of officials) and rugby sevens (union's bloodgate scandal?) but, as we all know, darts isn't getting into the Olympics, Price being a prat or not.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

nikkiboy wrote:I don't see it as crying, he is absolutely right. If this behaviour is allowed to continue it will destry the game long term.
Just like Eric, Jocky, Lazarenko and Alan Evans etc destroyed the game when they had on-stage altercations?

Unbunch your panties dry your eyes.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Only the English and Scots sticking up for Price, which is bizarre.
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote:Also, lest we forget, Ando was the one who made physical contact first.
But, but, but.... he's REALLY popular!
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote:Only the English and Scots sticking up for Price, which is bizarre.
And the benders LBGT community.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

It's Ssjsa I'm more worried about. Hasnt posted since about halfway through the final, despite being online since.
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

I've sent him the website link for the Samaritans.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote:It's Ssjsa I'm more worried about. Hasnt posted since about halfway through the final, despite being online since.
#PrayForSSJSA
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

malcy93 wrote:Don’t know what’s got into Ando in recent years as these days he just seems to be looking for a fight.

As noted should just focus on his game. He’s good enough to win 99% of the time so why get drawn in.

Price knew exactly what buttons to press to wind him up and put him off his game.

If I were Ando’s management team would urgently be looking for a sports psychologist to work with him to get him focused and take that spoiling for a fight behaviour he seems to have developed out of his game.
Also let’s not forget this all started with ando calling him “the 2nd best player in wales” on Saturday
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Zapp Brannigan wrote:
malcy93 wrote:Don’t know what’s got into Ando in recent years as these days he just seems to be looking for a fight.

Also let’s not forget this all started with ando calling him “the 2nd best player in wales” on Saturday
Who is the best?

Is it Jones The Steam?
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:I don't see it as crying, he is absolutely right. If this behaviour is allowed to continue it will destry the game long term.
Just like Eric, Jocky, Lazarenko and Alan Evans etc destroyed the game when they had on-stage altercations?

A bit of aggro on stage during a game is great, all for it. What I am not all for is the loss of respect for the opponent and the use of physical aggression to gain an advantage.

Answer my previous question Dave, if he had squared up to Ana, fist pumped and screamed in her face would it have been acceptable?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Did he scream directly in the face of anyone intentionally? Need to see some screencaps to prove this, methinks.
Big Jock Knew
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

nikkiboy wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:

A bit of aggro on stage during a game is great, all for it. What I am not all for is the loss of respect for the opponent and the use of physical aggression to gain an advantage.

Answer my previous question Dave, if he had squared up to Ana, fist pumped and screamed in her face would it have been acceptable?
So you admit Anderson assaulting Price was out of order at the oche ? I agree.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Haha
IMG_0975.PNG
IMG_0975.PNG (293.6 KiB) Viewed 443 times
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

would we put it past gary to say " f::k it im off ive made my money" (must have a decent amount sat away giving a good return) unless ive read him wrong all these years hes come across as not that bothered & doesnt enjoy the hassle that comes with the game, would be happy just doing exbos constantly
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

nikkiboy wrote:A question we should ask is this, what would the reaction of the people who defend this behaviour be in the world championships if he does the same aggressive screaming and walking toward his opponent who happens to be Ana or Lisa?

Didn't know Lisa had qualified for the world championships?? :grin:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

She would also have to win a game first to even have a chance of playing Price....
Big Jock Knew