Tommy Thompson crying again

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
DavidB
International

Re: Tommy Thompson crying again

Post by DavidB »

nikkiboy wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:I don't see it as crying, he is absolutely right. If this behaviour is allowed to continue it will destry the game long term.
Just like Eric, Jocky, Lazarenko and Alan Evans etc destroyed the game when they had on-stage altercations?

Unbunch your panties dry your eyes.
A bit of aggro on stage during a game is great, all for it. What I am not all for is the loss of respect for the opponent and the use of physical aggression to gain an advantage.

Answer my previous question Dave, if he had squared up to Ana, fist pumped and screamed in her face would it have been acceptable?

But the question is would you find it acceptable if it was a certain player from a county in the east of England??
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

DavidB wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:A question we should ask is this, what would the reaction of the people who defend this behaviour be in the world championships if he does the same aggressive screaming and walking toward his opponent who happens to be Ana or Lisa?

Didn't know Lisa had qualified for the world championships?? :grin:
She will do but answer the question please.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

DavidB wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:I don't see it as crying, he is absolutely right. If this behaviour is allowed to continue it will destry the game long term.
Just like Eric, Jocky, Lazarenko and Alan Evans etc destroyed the game when they had on-stage altercations?

A bit of aggro on stage during a game is great, all for it. What I am not all for is the loss of respect for the opponent and the use of physical aggression to gain an advantage.

Answer my previous question Dave, if he had squared up to Ana, fist pumped and screamed in her face would it have been acceptable?

But the question is would you find it acceptable if it was a certain player from a county in the east of England??
Peter Taylor of Norfolk?
Big Jock Knew
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

nikkiboy wrote:
only85 wrote:
but this is what sky/ comcast /pdc want needle, dave clarke loves over egging the pudding, (unless its real needle like klassen & mvg then its stum time)
Then they want to be careful what they wish for, if this is allowed to continue then we will get to a stage where TV will pull the coverage because it will become no longer about the darts but who is better at putting the other guy off.

Oh come on, if football hasn't been pulled from tv then darts is hardly going anytime soon...
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Ginge wrote:
DavidB wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
DavidOwen67 wrote:

Peter Taylor of Norfolk?

Yes that one!
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

nikkiboy wrote:
DavidB wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:A question we should ask is this, what would the reaction of the people who defend this behaviour be in the world championships if he does the same aggressive screaming and walking toward his opponent who happens to be Ana or Lisa?

I have answered with a question :)
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Ginge wrote:It's Ssjsa I'm more worried about. Hasnt posted since about halfway through the final, despite being online since.

He surely can't still be typing a reply to defend his fav??

Perhaps he paused the match then and still hasn't watched it to a conclusion?? :grin:
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

all the precious snowflakes still crying because their hero lost

Ando threw away that game cos ando allowed price get in his head. Ando knew it was coming and still fell for it
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

DavidB wrote:
Ginge wrote:It's Ssjsa I'm more worried about. Hasnt posted since about halfway through the final, despite being online since.

He surely can't still be typing a reply to defend his fav??

Perhaps he paused the match then and still hasn't watched it to a conclusion?? :grin:
Been working all day, and just finished.

Hugely disappointing result, but Gary has no one to blame but himself, and I would be pretty sure he will share that viewpoint when asked.

Yes, Price was a prick, but Ando knows what to expect and was happy to fan the flames both before and during the game.

Great opportunity lost to add this Major to his cv, but congratulations to Gezzy as he was the first of the two to win 16 legs.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Nikki being sexist, there.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

DavidB wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
DavidB wrote:

I have answered with a question :)
More important what would happen if Ana or Lisa pushed their opponent whilst on the oche.