2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ssjsa
International

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by ssjsa »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:37 pm I notice during the interviews she was standing a lot closer to Scott Baker than she was to Ross. Wise girl
In fairness, don't think that was a conscious decision. But I did notice that Ross had his hands crossed behind his back. Sensible conduct imo.

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Garry Murphy wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:39 pm Averages over 100 - 0
Averages over 90 - 6
Averages 89.99 or under - 48

Averages in the 70s - 9
Averages in the 60s - 5
Averages in the 50s - 1

Ssjsa says he does not remove stats, so lets try this for the third time and see if it still breaks some made up imaginary rule
For clarity, the post you refer to has been highlighted as you clearly cannot differentiate between posting stats for the purpose of informing the membership of the forum and trolling.

So, this post was approved but further ones along the same lines will not be, at least by me, as I fully intend to be watching the darts tonight, couple of beers being imbibed, without wasting my time dealing with you. ;-) However neither will I disapprove them, so if either Nick or Neil can be arsed dealing with your bullshit, fair play to them. ;-)

That being said, should you decide to get involved in constructive debate in this thread, I will be more than happy to approve those posts and converse with you in an adult manner. :WWWW:

No posts which solely mention stats or averages have been moved, nor will they be. 

Posts trolling the Lakeside thread could be though. 

BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:20 pm
Ginge wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:17 pm That placard!!!! :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

The other side has a BDO Fanatics logo on it.
By the beard of Zeus!
That is abysmal.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:20 pm
Ginge wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:17 pm That placard!!!! :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

The other side has a BDO Fanatics logo on it.
By the beard of Zeus!
That is abysmal.
I assume the "unlucky Paula" thread is on fanatics by now?
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Just the one.
No comments.
trotter
International

Post by trotter »

ssjsa wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:14 pm
Averages over 90 - 6

Averages in the 70s - 9
Averages in the 60s - 5
Averages in the 50s - 1

Ssjsa says he does not remove stats, so lets try this for the third time and see if it still breaks some made up imaginary rule
For clarity, the post you refer to has been highlighted as you clearly cannot differentiate between posting stats for the purpose of informing the membership of the forum and trolling.

So, this post was approved but further ones along the same lines will not be, at least by me, as I fully intend to be watching the darts tonight, couple of beers being imbibed, without wasting my time dealing with you. ;-) However neither will I disapprove them, so if either Nick or Neil can be arsed dealing with your bullshit, fair play to them. ;-)

That being said, should you decide to get involved in constructive debate in this thread, I will be more than happy to approve those posts and converse with you in an adult manner. :WWWW:

No posts which solely mention stats or averages have been moved, nor will they be. 

What is classed as trolling Lakeside ?...surely not commenting that the standard and entertainment on offer so far has been pretty shit ?....the truth cannot be trolling surely...

There's an awful lot more deadwood than there has been before ..I'm fully expecting the Quarters onwards to be pretty good as it always tends to be...so far it's been dire really.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Averages over 90 - 6

Averages in the 70s - 9
Averages in the 60s - 5
Averages in the 50s - 1

Er, Nick is at the darts you wally.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Averages over 90 - 6

Averages in the 70s - 9
Averages in the 60s - 5
Averages in the 50s - 1

Trolling ?

Is it because the factual stats make you feel offended ?
Or do these factual stats hurt your feelings
or maybe you are afraid those people who are personally offended will cry ?

Tell me Einstein how is posting stats trolling.
Enlighten me
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Little Lonely Garry
International

trotter wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:52 pm
Averages over 90 - 6

Averages in the 70s - 9
Averages in the 60s - 5
Averages in the 50s - 1

What is classed as trolling Lakeside ?...surely not commenting that the standard and entertainment on offer so far has been pretty shit ?....the truth cannot be trolling surely...

There's an awful lot more deadwood than there has been before ..I'm fully expecting the Quarters onwards to be pretty good as it always tends to be...so far it's been dire really.

Depends on who makes the post.

seemingly me posting certain stats, mentioning prize funds, and other factual stuff can be dismissed or unapproved.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Frank_Drebin
Brass Darts

Post by Frank_Drebin »

Fans of the PDC are just jealous because there have already been more exciting matches at Lakeside than the whole of the artificial world championship held at ally pally, The artificial world championship does not deliver the riveting matches to the degree that the official world championship at Lakeside does. The PDC artificial world championship was mostly a washout as usual.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Garry Murphy wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:20 pm
Averages over 90 - 6

Averages in the 70s - 9
Averages in the 60s - 5
Averages in the 50s - 1

Depends on who makes the post.

seemingly me posting certain stats, mentioning prize funds, and other factual stuff can be dismissed or unapproved.
To save endless posts about this issue, I'll approve all of your posts when I see them tonight.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Nicholson mentioning Michael Smith as one of the best players in the world.
He said the same about MVG and others earlier in the week ,

He is basically admitting the best players in the world are in the PDC and certainly not at Lakeside
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

BlueSpark wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:53 pm
Averages over 90 - 6

Averages in the 70s - 9
Averages in the 60s - 5
Averages in the 50s - 1

I know, I thought you were too. But didn't think that would exclude either of you from performing your modding duties. :grin:

ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Averages over 90 - 6

Averages in the 70s - 9
Averages in the 60s - 5
Averages in the 50s - 1

Wikipedia definition.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

Frank_Drebin
Brass Darts

Post by Frank_Drebin »

Things looking good for the world number 1 and current world champion Duzza, It would be great if he could win a third world title at the home of darts.
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Speak of the devil.
Frank_Drebin
Brass Darts

Post by Frank_Drebin »

phil davies wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:42 pm Easy enough win coming up for Durrant but he opponent wouldn’t have had to average 100+ tonight to beat him that’s for sure.
Duzza is doing what he needs to do.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

ssjsa wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:25 pm
BlueSpark wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:53 pm
Averages over 90 - 6

Averages in the 70s - 9
Averages in the 60s - 5
Averages in the 50s - 1

I know, I thought you were too. But didn't think that would exclude either of you from performing your modding duties. :grin:
I am there tomorrow mate.
Little Lonely Garry
International

here is another factual stat....

Glen Durrant had 93.90 average and he wins 3-0
He averaged 104.98 (over 11 points higher) in the PDC Grand Slam and lost.

spot the difference in the codes