2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 6850
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by phil davies » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:07 pm

Mitchell knob headedness coming out on stage their
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23807
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by ChrisW » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:07 pm

phil davies wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:03 pm
Jim Williams is surely top of the 180 charts at this event?
Think Duzza is top. Had 14 before tonight. Jim was on 9.

Irwin Fletcher
Feather Flights
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by Irwin Fletcher » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Mitchell trying to act like a tough guy when he looks light in the loafers in that awful pink shirt and throwing darts with pink flights.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23807
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by ChrisW » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:10 pm

Irwin Fletcher wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:08 pm
Mitchell trying to act like a tough guy when he looks light in the loafers in that awful pink shirt and throwing darts with pink flights.
Welcome to the forum. Love it when newbies get stuck in straight away.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 16596
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by ssjsa » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:10 pm

That set was so dominated by the player throwing first in each leg.

Mitchell trying to intimidate Williams at the end of the set. Just hope Jim doesn't let it effect him, and thinks fek you Mitchell.
Image

PL 2013 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner

TheSandman
Superleague Player
Posts: 1125
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by TheSandman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:12 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:10 pm
Irwin Fletcher wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:08 pm
Mitchell trying to act like a tough guy when he looks light in the loafers in that awful pink shirt and throwing darts with pink flights.
Welcome to the forum. Love it when newbies get stuck in straight away.
This multiple is actually behaving. His tommy t-rex was funny.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 6850
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by phil davies » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:10 pm
That set was so dominated by the player throwing first in each leg.

Mitchell trying to intimidate Williams at the end of the set. Just hope Jim doesn't let it effect him, and thinks fek you Mitchell.
You would have to be pretty meek to be intimidated by the Narsasistic farmer.

Anyway 3-2 Jim.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 6850
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by phil davies » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:16 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:07 pm
phil davies wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:03 pm
Jim Williams is surely top of the 180 charts at this event?
Think Duzza is top. Had 14 before tonight. Jim was on 9.
Fair enough makes sense given he has played more sets.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

Irwin Fletcher
Feather Flights
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by Irwin Fletcher » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:20 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:10 pm
Irwin Fletcher wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:08 pm
Mitchell trying to act like a tough guy when he looks light in the loafers in that awful pink shirt and throwing darts with pink flights.
Welcome to the forum. Love it when newbies get stuck in straight away.
Thank you. I discovered this forum this evening.

trotter
International
Posts: 5357
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by trotter » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:23 pm

phil davies wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:31 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:22 pm
phil davies wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:18 pm
Cmon Jimbo!
I thought you only supported other counties. :)
Eh?

Can’t take to the narsacistic farmer and would like to see. Durrant v Williams semi final. Plus as confirmed by Glen Jim is going to q school so this might well be his last shot at winning Lakeside. It would be nice to add a 4th Welsh winner to the trophy.
That lottery word is going to be well used at QS this year...and this time it will be justified...luck of the draw will be critical....brutal

User avatar
devosteve
International
Posts: 8591
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by devosteve » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:26 pm

Watching on record.

what was all that about with Anna and her interview?

"I may retire from playing and doing interviews". Seemed miffed off with the interviewer. Loved interviewer comment: "well you have won this twice".
Jocko Homo.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23807
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by ChrisW » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:28 pm

trotter wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:23 pm
phil davies wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:31 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:22 pm
phil davies wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:18 pm
Cmon Jimbo!
I thought you only supported other counties. :)
Eh?

Can’t take to the narsacistic farmer and would like to see. Durrant v Williams semi final. Plus as confirmed by Glen Jim is going to q school so this might well be his last shot at winning Lakeside. It would be nice to add a 4th Welsh winner to the trophy.
That lottery word is going to be well used at QS this year...and this time it will be justified...luck of the draw will be critical....brutal
Jimbo looks in good shape. Will serve him well. Going into it straight after this week.

DavidB
County Player
Posts: 4956
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by DavidB » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:28 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:14 pm
Moongoose McQueeen wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:04 pm
Anyone else nursing a stiff?
Been stiffing a nurse.

:DDD:

Irwin Fletcher
Feather Flights
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:58 pm

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by Irwin Fletcher » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:28 pm

devosteve wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:26 pm
Watching on record.

what was all that about with Anna and her interview?

"I may retire from playing and doing interviews". Seemed miffed off with the interviewer. Loved interviewer comment: "well you have won this twice".
That interviewer is out of her depth.

User avatar
ChrisW
International
Posts: 23807
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by ChrisW » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:30 pm

devosteve wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:26 pm
Watching on record.

what was all that about with Anna and her interview?

"I may retire from playing and doing interviews". Seemed miffed off with the interviewer. Loved interviewer comment: "well you have won this twice".
She either missed that or bit her tongue very well.

TheSandman
Superleague Player
Posts: 1125
Joined: Tue May 04, 2010 8:46 pm

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by TheSandman » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:31 pm

Was that 2nd roar, a ’gezzy price’ roar in your opponents face?

Looked like he turned left towards Williams

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 6850
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by phil davies » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:31 pm

devosteve wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:26 pm
Watching on record.

what was all that about with Anna and her interview?

"I may retire from playing and doing interviews". Seemed miffed off with the interviewer. Loved interviewer comment: "well you have won this twice".
It’s just Ana’s sense of humour same as her one after losing at ally pally.

Obviously that sense of humour gets lost with some.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 8115
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by BlueSpark » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Irwin Fletcher wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:20 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:10 pm
Irwin Fletcher wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:08 pm
Mitchell trying to act like a tough guy when he looks light in the loafers in that awful pink shirt and throwing darts with pink flights.
Welcome to the forum. Love it when newbies get stuck in straight away.
Thank you. I discovered this forum this evening.
I beg to differ Irwin :IIII:
2018 PL Exbo (not a major) Comp Week 16 winner

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 6850
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by phil davies » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:32 pm

TheSandman wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:31 pm
Was that 2nd roar, a ’gezzy price’ roar in your opponents face?

Looked like he turned left towards Williams
That’s more like a Wade one really at least it wasn’t a Gurney shoulder barge or Gando push.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

DavidB
County Player
Posts: 4956
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:23 am

Re: 2019 Lakeside World Professional Darts Championships 5-13 Jan 2019

Post by DavidB » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:33 pm

phil davies wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:50 pm
I must be in the minority that has actually enjoyed the comms


I’m with you here, comms has been great. Will wait and see if the same commentators are witch hunted at the PDC Masters by the same people...

On thing though, surprised Wolfie hasn’t commentated all week? Everyone else has done both the commentary and analysing and Wolfie has done it well before.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”