Glen Durrant reveals seven year plan as he prepares for BDO Lakeside defence

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
devosteve
International

Re: Glen Durrant reveals seven year plan as he prepares for BDO Lakeside defence

Post by devosteve »

Good interview. He comes over really well.

I like how he visited pro tour events as a spectator.

makes you wonder what would have happened if the bdo had kept their sanctions. Guess we will never know.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
oche balboa
International

Re: Glen Durrant reveals seven year plan as he prepares for BDO Lakeside defence

Post by oche balboa »

devosteve wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:14 am Good interview. He comes over really well.

I like how he visited pro tour events as a spectator.

makes you wonder what would have happened if the bdo had kept their sanctions. Guess we will never know.

He would have stayed in the bdo like the previous two times he won Lakeside
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

All hail Des for allowing his best player to walk!
Last edited by Ginge on Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Jock Knew
Thehateful180
The Ton Club

Post by Thehateful180 »

^Spoken like a true people's champion.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

What does Michael Barnard think about all this?
UKDA 4 Life
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:58 pm What does Michael Barnard think about all this?

Ask ssjsa... :grin:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

the pdc bubble will burst - without the bdo they cant make new players - the bdo will always be here - if des raises prize funds - the bdo players will stay - and the pdc will run out of players to pinch - the bdo will win the war -

robson
Big Jock Knew
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Ginge wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:39 am the pdc bubble will burst - without the bdo they cant make new players - the bdo will always be here - if des raises prize funds - the bdo players will stay - and the pdc will run out of players to pinch - the bdo will win the war -

robson
Wrong account mate
UKDA 4 Life
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Not you as well ffs.
Big Jock Knew
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Ginge wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:39 am the pdc bubble will burst - without the bdo they cant make new players - the bdo will always be here - if des raises prize funds - the bdo players will stay - and the pdc will run out of players to pinch - the bdo will win the war -

robson
On that note, it's going to be interesting to see what comes out of the JDC over the next few years.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
el_ringo
County Player

Post by el_ringo »

1205 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:26 pm it's going to be interesting to see what comes out of the JDC over the next few years.
Barely any 'BDO' player I would imagine ;)

You'll truly know if the BDO is turning the tide with recapturing the emerging players when the JDC hold a class entitled '100 Things To Do With Bunn Leisure Vouchers" to properly prepare them for the riches they are fighting over
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Garry Murphy wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:20 pm Image
Hahahahaha
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Oche not as famous as he thought....even the mighty Madsocks has never heard of him :grin:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... thread/p27
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

"You must run with the same crew"
Is Madsocks a teenage gangster?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

BlueSpark wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:21 am "You must run with the same crew"
I mean more to you than you do me - i liked you - thought you were a nice lad who blew the tsod lads out of the water - but you have become everything you hate - a bully -

its des who gets 2 thumbs up from me - ive been jaded by darts for years now - a right bitter **** - but it got me nowhere - ill be down the pub tomorrow at 9 with a more positive outlook - nowing that des will turn it around in a few years - sick of the nagtivity and trolling towards the bdo -

robson
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:12 am
BlueSpark wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:21 am "You must run with the same crew"
I mean more to you than you do me - i liked you - thought you were a nice lad who blew the tsod lads out of the water - but you have become everything you hate - a bully -

its des who gets 2 thumbs up from me - ive been jaded by darts for years now - a right bitter **** - but it got me nowhere - ill be down the pub tomorrow at 9 with a more positive outlook - nowing that des will turn it around in a few years - sick of the nagtivity and trolling towards the bdo -

robson
Mask is slipping.
And you logged into wrong account again.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »