Dave Boy Green- Bottle Job

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Re: Dave Boy Green- Bottle Job

Post by Stranbougie »

daveboygreen wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:10 pm
oche balboa wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:07 pm I heard Dave Green is doing the UK open qualifiers

You aint heard anything Oche you lying prick....I stated on here after Q-School that darts for me was pretty much on the back burner and I may get to one of the UK open qualifiers and aint said any different!
You are a pathological liar mate.

Hope you are keeping well though .
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

Stranbougie wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:11 pm
oche balboa wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:07 pm I heard Dave Green is doing the UK open qualifiers

You aint heard anything Oche you lying prick....I stated on here after Q-School that darts for me was pretty much on the back burner and I may get to one of the UK open qualifiers and aint said any different!

Check through my post history over the last week.

If Oche is trying to claim that he has heard that I will be doing the UK open qualifiers or thinks that he is privy to information about me with regards to what I am doing or planning to do within darts then he would have also known why i did not enter Q-School and as there are only 3 people who know why I didn't go I very much doubt any of them would be passing off info onto Oche let alone even fucking know who Oche is
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Well played, Oche.
Stranbougie
The Ton Club

Post by Stranbougie »

daveboygreen wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:14 pm

If Oche is trying to claim that he has heard that I will be doing the UK open qualifiers or thinks that he is privy to information about me with regards to what I am doing or planning to do within darts then he would have also known why i did not enter Q-School and as there are only 3 people who know why I didn't go I very much doubt any of them would be passing off info onto Oche let alone even fekkin know who Oche is
Everyone knows why you didnt go to Q school.

1. youre a pathological liar
2. you couldnt save up the required £500ish for entry fee
3. Youre a pathological liar
4. Carter has better darting ability than you and thats saying something
5. Youre a pathological liar
6. You are shit at darts
7. Dartsconnect would have shown your sub 65 average and you would have nowhere to hide.
8. Youre mrs probably stated due to your recent anger issues over the last 12 months due to words on a forum screen that you would be unable to be in a place with a large crowd as you would probably need to go for a shit every 10 mins
9. Youre a pathological liar
10. You are just shit at darts.

Hope that clears everything up .
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Post by daveboygreen »

Stranbougie wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:57 pm

If Oche is trying to claim that he has heard that I will be doing the UK open qualifiers or thinks that he is privy to information about me with regards to what I am doing or planning to do within darts then he would have also known why i did not enter Q-School and as there are only 3 people who know why I didn't go I very much doubt any of them would be passing off info onto Oche let alone even fekkin know who Oche is
Everyone knows why you didnt go to Q school.

1. youre a pathological liar
2. you couldnt save up the required £500ish for entry fee
3. Youre a pathological liar
4. Carter has better darting ability than you and thats saying something
5. Youre a pathological liar
6. You are shit at darts
7. Dartsconnect would have shown your sub 65 average and you would have nowhere to hide.
8. Youre mrs probably stated due to your recent anger issues over the last 12 months due to words on a forum screen that you would be unable to be in a place with a large crowd as you would probably need to go for a shit every 10 mins
9. Youre a pathological liar
10. You are just shit at darts.

Hope that clears everything up .
Blimey fella...You really are having a breakdown!!

Anyone would think that all this anger you are directing at me is because you bet your lunch money on me going and lost it!!
SolidSCB
Brass Darts

Post by SolidSCB »

Heh, it's like that person you get on Jeremy Kyle every so often that won't back down even after being blatantly pulled up on a lie detector. More deflections than Frank Lampard.

"Nope, nope. It's wrong. I don't care what it says it's wrong. Let me take it again. I'm in the 0.0001%. I'm not lying and only 3 people know why I'm not lying which I won't go into here but I'm not lying. Nope. It's wrong".

Whatever you say, Pinocchio.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Dave bottlejob green comes on here runs his mouth
boasts of this ability that only "thirsty matt" has seen
Announced himself on here to everyone he is going to q-school and then when the people he told start to ask why he chickened out of q -school he claims its not the business of the very same people he previously tried to tell in the first place.

He has zero self awareness.
Always acts like he is the victim and then to cap it off has the audacity to mock people and their performances at the very same q-school he never had to balls to enter after running his lying trap for months.

But seemingly we are all wrong and he is right.
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Thehateful180
The Ton Club

Post by Thehateful180 »

One day DaveyBiGreen is going to stun the world and tell the truth.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

That was easy
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Remarkable.
Big Jock Knew
thelad1985
Pub Champion

Post by thelad1985 »

who knows if greeny will show up at the uk open - why so negative - we should be cheering on dbg - hes a mate -

robson
Eastbourne
Steady Sixties

Post by Eastbourne »

Having read the other thread I searched and found this. Does DBG still post on here and did he ever go to Q-School? Think I’m a new fan to be honest...
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

1. He is banned, can’t remember why exactly
2. He went last year
3. His performances were pitiful, 60 odd averages iirc
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

70 odd. Much better than expected or what he’d ever shown when people had seen him play, but not up to the 100+ averages he’d been claiming in the Riley’s comps he was playing in.
fling
County Player

Post by fling »

Definitely there in 2020 as I had the displeasure of marking one of his games. Tbf his darts were not that bad.
The guy acted like a proper bellend during one of his games.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

fling wrote:Definitely there in 2020 as I had the displeasure of marking one of his games. Tbf his darts were not that bad.
The guy acted like a proper bellend during one of his games.
Oh go on....
Big Jock Knew
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Yeah definitely going to need more info on that.
Eastbourne
Steady Sixties

Post by Eastbourne »

Annoying he’s not there this year but I’m up fo starting a fund to sponsor him for next years’ Q-School and feel we could see the real DBG - 100+ averages etc - whos with me?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

They didnt materialise last time so I dont know why next time would be any different.

In any case, I would rather pay money towards someone who doesn't wish deadly illnesses on tournament directors
Big Jock Knew
fling
County Player

Post by fling »

Black Velvet wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:18 am Yeah definitely going to need more info on that.
He was playing a left hander who took the darts out of the board with his right hand and then walked back down the left rather than the right side of the oche.
He asked me to tell him that he had to walk down the right hand side and I said that all long as he walked back on the same side every time then there is no issue.
Unfortunately DBG didn't believe me and we had to call over a PDC official who told DBG that I was right and just to get on with the game.

He didn't take too kindly to that and acted like a bit of a twat for a leg or 2.

There was the odd verbal exchange with the other player during the game so I was hoping fisticuffs would ensue after the match but unfortunately not.