International

Re: 2019 PDC Challenge Tour

Post by DavidB »

BlueSpark wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:29 pm
DavidB wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:06 pm
Garry Murphy wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:30 pm
DavidB wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:19 pm
Garry Murphy wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:02 am

sorry for the delay, I was busy laughing with others elsewhere on the PDC MAJOR GRAND SLAM CHAMPION losing first round in the challenge tour.

:DDD:

Corrected for you...
he won the pdc event around a decade ago....he reached the lakeside final this month :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Seething
I don't think he is. Very generic response, there.

Defending Garry when it suits you, there
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Garry Murphy wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:14 pm
BlueSpark wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:29 pm
DavidB wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:06 pm
Garry Murphy wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:30 pm
DavidB wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:19 pm

Corrected for you...
he won the pdc event around a decade ago....he reached the lakeside final this month :DDD: :DDD: :DDD: :DDD:

Seething
I don't think he is. Very generic response, there.
he had no comeback.

Its not like he would or even could bring himself to admit that waites and his 85 average cant cut it, but 85 got him into a lakeside final weeks ago.

The more he responds by trying to deflect the more desperate he is seen

Yeah the comeback is a guy who reached Lakeside final with an 80 average in the semi-final was able to win a PDC tv major and in fact make two finals in a row. That it was a few years ago is neither here nor there, you just don’t see it.

Didn’t Wade win a tv major with an 80 average the other month?? :DDD:
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

deadlydiego wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:32 pm Does anyone know how the event winnings are broken down per CT event?
Winner £2,000
Final £1,000
Semi Final £500
Quarter Final £300
Last 16 £200
Last 32 £100
Last 64 £50
Last 128 £0
Last 256 £0
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Event 2 just kicking off
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
trotter01
Pub Champion

Post by trotter01 »

People bringing up Waites winning the Grand Slam 10 years ago as if it's relevant to today's matches...Hamilton reached a World Final since..Newton a major final and the PL...it means nothing to today's form....a Lakeside final last month is very relevant to today's form..during QS and today he has been dire for Mr a player of his experience.
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

Oh dear.
Astonvilla
Superleague Player

Post by Astonvilla »

Stop feeding the troll.
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

He’s still very hungry given his laughing reaction to Waites losing
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

is waites in the second event or did he take his tool kit and head to yorkshire to fit some hinges in a sulk ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Maverick
Superleague Player

Post by Maverick »

Overall average of CT1 was two points higher than Day1 of Q School!
Robert Mitchell 17th March 1938 - 8th September 2018 Rest in Peace Dad , no more pain xxx
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Lorraine Winstanley beats CT winner Martin Lukeman 5-3
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

phil davies wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:24 pm
Maverick wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:02 pm Overall average of CT1 was two points higher than Day1 of Q School!
That’s because the right dross that was averaging below 50 haven’t bothered turning up.

Anyway good luck for the rest of the weekend.
They did. Maybe not in so many numbers though.
Mensur Suljovic Fan
The Ton Club

Post by Mensur Suljovic Fan »

I'm a little disappointed that it's only 2 pts higher tbf, the big guns in the field underwhelmed a bit in that first event
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

phil davies wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:46 pm
ChrisW wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:29 pm
phil davies wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:24 pm
Maverick wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:02 pm Overall average of CT1 was two points higher than Day1 of Q School!
That’s because the right dross that was averaging below 50 haven’t bothered turning up.

Anyway good luck for the rest of the weekend.
They did. Maybe not in so many numbers though.
Only Nathan Richards averaging below 50
and Mozelewski (45)
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Kyeavfc wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:31 pm Does anyone know Jim Williams reason for missing this weekend? Seems very strange, a good weekend this week could get you into 12 pro tour events.. all I can think is he already had commitments he couldn’t get out of, or he doesn’t understand playing this weekend could get him into pro tour events (reason I say that is Durrants comments on not understanding how the rankings work to get to ally pally, so other plays may not know either)
https://dartsnews.com/jim-williams-post ... nge-tours/

Jim Williams recently took part in Q-School and he just missed out on his Tour Card on the final day.
Williams spoke to DartsNews.com afterwards and said that it wasn’t as difficult as he thought but that he burnt out in the last few days.

‘It honestly wasn’t as difficult as I thought it was going to be. I burnt out the last couple of days but it was good.’ said Williams.

Restrictions

In 2018, BDO chairman Des Jacklin lifted the restrictions on players in the organisation playing at Q-School and for Williams that’s what swayed him.

‘I wouldn’t have even contemplated going if the restrictions were still in place. I literally went just for the experience really as I kind of wanted another year in the BDO anyway.’

DartConnect

The system was used for the first time at Q-School in this year’s edition and the Welshman said it was brilliant.

‘It was brilliant. It was the first time I’d seen that and people watching at home, it was so easy to follow someone. I thought it was brilliant’

Future

In terms of his future, Williams admitted that he is staying with the BDO but could do a few Challenge Tours in the future.

‘I am definitely staying with the BDO. I will possibly do a few Challenge Tours but I’m not sure to be honest.’

Glen Durrant

On his best friend gaining a Tour Card, he spoke of how he is ready to take the next level in joining the PDC.

‘It’s great for him. He (Glen) wanted to go so he was always going to give it a crack.’

‘I think he’s ready to take the next level and give it a go.’

Interview conducted by Samuel Gill, writer for Dartsnews.com.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Maverick through his first game of the day easily 5-1 against Vaughan
Zapp Brannigan
County Player

Post by Zapp Brannigan »

ChrisW wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:09 pm
Kyeavfc wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:31 pm Does anyone know Jim Williams reason for missing this weekend? Seems very strange, a good weekend this week could get you into 12 pro tour events.. all I can think is he already had commitments he couldn’t get out of, or he doesn’t understand playing this weekend could get him into pro tour events (reason I say that is Durrants comments on not understanding how the rankings work to get to ally pally, so other plays may not know either)
https://dartsnews.com/jim-williams-post ... nge-tours/

Jim Williams recently took part in Q-School and he just missed out on his Tour Card on the final day.
Williams spoke to DartsNews.com afterwards and said that it wasn’t as difficult as he thought but that he burnt out in the last few days.

‘It honestly wasn’t as difficult as I thought it was going to be. I burnt out the last couple of days but it was good.’ said Williams.

Restrictions

In 2018, BDO chairman Des Jacklin lifted the restrictions on players in the organisation playing at Q-School and for Williams that’s what swayed him.

‘I wouldn’t have even contemplated going if the restrictions were still in place. I literally went just for the experience really as I kind of wanted another year in the BDO anyway.’

DartConnect

The system was used for the first time at Q-School in this year’s edition and the Welshman said it was brilliant.

‘It was brilliant. It was the first time I’d seen that and people watching at home, it was so easy to follow someone. I thought it was brilliant’

Future

In terms of his future, Williams admitted that he is staying with the BDO but could do a few Challenge Tours in the future.

‘I am definitely staying with the BDO. I will possibly do a few Challenge Tours but I’m not sure to be honest.’

Glen Durrant

On his best friend gaining a Tour Card, he spoke of how he is ready to take the next level in joining the PDC.

‘It’s great for him. He (Glen) wanted to go so he was always going to give it a crack.’

‘I think he’s ready to take the next level and give it a go.’

Interview conducted by Samuel Gill, writer for Dartsnews.com.
Very long way of saying "Ive already a place in Lakeside and I think im favorite for it"
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Round 128 just starting it's going to be a late finish.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ashton beats Matt Padgett 5-3
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Zapp already moaning about Williams there
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021