Gerwyn Price fined £21,500

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
daveboygreen
Superleague Player

Re: Gerwyn Price fined £21,500

Post by daveboygreen »

phil davies wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:09 pm
ssjsa wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:36 pm Just catching up on this after a long day at the coal shaft.

Think, that the Welshman got off very lightly, and appalled that Gary got a warning.

Before Phil, or the poster known as Garry Murphy go apoplectic, I am only kidding.

Genuinely believe that Ando has been let off lightly, given he put hands on Price, and whilst Gerwyn was well over the top in his conduct, the disparity in sanctions between the two is little more than a joke.

Wade, surely will get hammered when his case comes up as his behaviour against Asada was much, much worse.
Finally a sensible post on this subject. Though I don’t understand why Dave the lying cancer wisher green is even allowed to post on here given how much of a **** he has proved to be.
What I have just found out about you...I would be very careful about what you post on here sunshine!!
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

Garry Murphy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:41 pm
ssjsa wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:26 pm
Garry Murphy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:21 pm
ssjsa wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:36 pm

Wade, surely will get hammered when his case comes up as his behaviour against Asada was much, much worse.
:DDD: :DDD: oh dear.

You think Wade who screamed once at a player on stage is worse than Ando who used actual physical conduct ?
You think shouting is worse than physical contact, remind me again how you are not bias.

I think Wade deserves a fine for screaming, not as high as Price who screams constantly and did so in multiple games, and also since prices actions in the final earned him 110 k .....wades sole "crime" was a single incident. and did not earn ten of thousands.

Will Keegan Brown being fined for his scott mitchell imitations ?
We shall see. Personally I am of the firm belief that Wade's conduct was far worse than that, of both Ando and Price. Your reference to a "sole crime" is either a piss take or delusional.

And despite your reference to the Welsh and Scottish, neither of the players of those nationalities tried to support their actions by articulating they did it for their country. :WWWW:

Let's just see how much of a fine James gets. ;-)

Saying he did it for his country is retarded, but not breaking the rules. as ridiculous as it was

You are so biased you actually would try have us believe ando physically assaulting a player is less than screaming at a player.

Keep telling yourself that.
Likewise when gurney shoulder barged whitlock, he should have been heavily fined for physical conduct as should ando, but you dont seem to accept this.

I wonder why that is.
It was a slight push by Anderson, not physical assault, or do you get assaulted everytime you go to a crowded pub? Wade and Price both way worse than Anderson. Wade seemed to be cuckoo again, Price tested the boundaries.

Anderson a warning and both Price and Wade a hefty fine sounds about right to me.
Last edited by Case on Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Case wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:52 am
Garry Murphy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:41 pm
ssjsa wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:26 pm
Garry Murphy wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:21 pm
ssjsa wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:36 pm

:DDD: :DDD: oh dear.

You think Wade who screamed once at a player on stage is worse than Ando who used actual physical conduct ?
You think shouting is worse than physical contact, remind me again how you are not bias.

I think Wade deserves a fine for screaming, not as high as Price who screams constantly and did so in multiple games, and also since prices actions in the final earned him 110 k .....wades sole "crime" was a single incident. and did not earn ten of thousands.

Will Keegan Brown being fined for his scott mitchell imitations ?
We shall see. Personally I am of the firm belief that Wade's conduct was far worse than that, of both Ando and Price. Your reference to a "sole crime" is either a piss take or delusional.

And despite your reference to the Welsh and Scottish, neither of the players of those nationalities tried to support their actions by articulating they did it for their country. :WWWW:

Saying he did it for his country is retarded, but not breaking the rules. as ridiculous as it was

You are so biased you actually would try have us believe ando physically assaulting a player is less than screaming at a player.

Keep telling yourself that.
Likewise when gurney shoulder barged whitlock, he should have been heavily fined for physical conduct as should ando, but you dont seem to accept this.

I wonder why that is.
It was a slight push by Anderson, not physical assault, or do you get assaulting everytime you go to a crowded pub? Wade and Price both way worse than Anderson. Wade seemed to be cuckoo again, Price tested the boundaries.

Anderson a warning and both Price and Wade a hefty fine sounds about right to me.
And ?
Ando placed his hands on his opponent, to me that is worse than shouting.
Shoving someone in my local will get you slapped and rightly so....
Wade should get a fine , but this hotseshit that shouting is worse that actual physical contact is laughable
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

phil davies wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:54 am
daveboygreen wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:42 am
ssjsa wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:36 pm Just catching up on this after a long day at the coal shaft.

Think, that the Welshman got off very lightly, and appalled that Gary got a warning.

Before Phil, or the poster known as Garry Murphy go apoplectic, I am only kidding.

Genuinely believe that Ando has been let off lightly, given he put hands on Price, and whilst Gerwyn was well over the top in his conduct, the disparity in sanctions between the two is little more than a joke.

Finally a sensible post on this subject. Though I don’t understand why Dave the lying cancer wisher green is even allowed to post on here given how much of a **** he has proved to be.
What I have just found out about you...I would be very careful about what you post on here sunshine!!
Wow a veiled threat as if that’s going to make me scared. Cmon mods surely we can do something about this.
Indeed, Dave have a couple of days off to spend with those nearest and dearest and forget the strains and stress of forum life chap. Come back a new man, refreshed and full of new enthusiasm for a peaceful and loving world. See you in 48 hours.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Wow a veiled threat as if that’s going to make me scared. Cmon mods surely we can do something about this.
David appears to be able to dish it out with impunity, but when the tables are turned cries like a little bitch.
It's sad to see.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

nikkiboy wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:53 am

Indeed, Dave have a couple of days off to spend with those nearest and dearest and forget the strains and stress of forum life chap. Come back a new man, refreshed and full of new enthusiasm for a peaceful and loving world. See you in 48 hours.
We won't see Stranbougie for days now. Silver linings
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

To reinforce my point earlier, of the last 20 reported posts, over 50% have been from the great man.
Come on David, get a grip and man up.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Yes yes but why did he bottle Q School?
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Although its nice to see him returning to his usual MO of pretending he has heard something horrific about a forum member in a lame attempt at blackmail. Still waiting to hear what the "horrific" thing he heard about JC was.
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

DBG Is a boring bottling arsehole
Phil Davies is a leek filled twonk
And of course Gazmong
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

A leek filled twonk :)
robot
Superleague Player

Post by robot »

phil davies wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:23 pm
robot wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:35 pm
phil davies wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:45 pm
robot wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:34 pm Price was the instigator and had plenty of previous so has got off lightly.
His behaviour of excessive gamesmanship won him the title though he still needed to hit the doubles.
Anderson was robbed of the title through gamesmanship, though once he put his hands on Price should have received a fine as well a warning.
What a load of tosh how was Gando robbed of the title? Price played better and beat him the players are already bad enough at making excuses for losing they don’t need the fans to add into the pathetic excuses.
Thought that would reel you in Phil :IIII:
Price’s antics which was tant amount to cheating altered the course of the final. Had he not crossed the line as per the DRA’s findings, then there is no way Anderson would have lost his rag and with it his form. Anderson’s frailty in dealing with players whose pace/mannerisms is well documented and the needle inspired Price to raise his game no question.
Anderson’s own fault he lost in the end, but he nor any other pro should be subject to circus antics at the sharp end of the final of a professional tv major.
Just proves how fekkin sad you are then if you get pleasure from trolling on Internet forums.
Chill Phil. My post wasn't solely to get a reaction from you.
We differ in our views that is all. No-one is right, just opinions.
2010 TSOD Grand Slam of Darts Prediction Competition - Overall Winner
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ChrisW wrote:
We won't see Stranbougie for days now. Silver linings
His winter fuel payment has come through so he's spending the next few days in his favourite holiday destination - Ladbrokes.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Why would a working man in his 30s with no disabled child get a winter fuel payment, Nick?
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:50 am Why would a working man in his 30s with no disabled child get a winter fuel payment, Nick?
Fraudulent claim?
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

I go out for a pizza last night and miss all the fun !

I think thePrice fine was fair for repeated gamesmanship, but maybe Gary should have been fined as well for physical contact.
Wade should also get fined for his post match comments, his one scream was probably not quite enough for a fine.

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

BlueSpark wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:46 pm Nothing justifies his actions.
Blatant gamesmanship, glad it has been recognised as such.
So I will expect to see the same for MvG for his roaring and fist pumping then, shall I?

Same thing as far as I'm concerned.

Of course, van Gerwen will get away with it unless the DRA somehow appoints Sheriff Isabella MacColl.
Case
County Player

Post by Case »

MvG releases his energy, Price intimidates players, not really the same now is it?
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

robot wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:35 pm
phil davies wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:45 pm
robot wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:34 pm Price was the instigator and had plenty of previous so has got off lightly.
His behaviour of excessive gamesmanship won him the title though he still needed to hit the doubles.
Anderson was robbed of the title through gamesmanship, though once he put his hands on Price should have received a fine as well a warning.
What a load of tosh how was Gando robbed of the title? Price played better and beat him the players are already bad enough at making excuses for losing they don’t need the fans to add into the pathetic excuses.
Thought that would reel you in Phil :IIII:
Price’s antics which was tant amount to cheating altered the course of the final. Had he not crossed the line as per the DRA’s findings, then there is no way Anderson would have lost his rag and with it his form. Anderson’s frailty in dealing with players whose pace/mannerisms is well documented and the needle inspired Price to raise his game no question.
Anderson’s own fault he lost in the end, but he nor any other pro should be subject to circus antics at the sharp end of the final of a professional tv major.
Seriously? Bristow and his pupil Taylor were maestros at winding up opponents on stage. Celebrating, playing up to the crowd etc.

It's part of darts. I was at the Price/Whitlock game and it was great entertainment. I had no issues at all.

More snowflake, hurt feelings cobblers.

"Peeeter, Peeeter!! He celebrated during the match!"
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

ssjsa wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:26 pm We shall see. Personally I am of the firm belief that Wade's conduct was far worse than that, of both Ando and Price. Your reference to a "sole crime" is either a piss take or delusional.

Wow a new low for ssjsa, there... :IIII: