The PDC talent pool minus switchers

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
oche balboa
International

Re: The PDC talent pool minus switchers

Post by oche balboa »

Whitlock came through the DFA gazmong

DFA is a subsidiary of the WDF (who are useless) and tendered their WC to the BDO

HOPE THIS HELPS
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

oche balboa wrote:Whitlock came through the DFA gazmong

DFA is a subsidiary of the WDF (who are useless) and tendered their WC to the BDO

HOPE THIS HELPS
Lest we forget this is the same DFA who sanctioned that exbo where they had a riot.
Big Jock Knew
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Wolfie was the champ of champs....... it's fact, many witnessed the victory.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

The PDC has obviously relied heavily on the BDO; without it there would be no PDC. That is just stating the bleeding obvious. That is increasingly less and less the case though; there is an alternative route by which aspiring professional dart players can circumvent the BDO altogether. I do believe there is a place for both - along with the WDF - to coexist. For that to happen though the BDO is going to have to accept its place in the pecking order. It is simply no longer a platform for professional darts. I think Des has made a very good decision in allowing players the freedom of movement. There is only so many players the PDC can cater for. The rest can be taken care of in the BDO and WDF systems. I think the offer of financial and professional help will be put back on the table if egos give way to common sense.
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Murphio wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:18 pm The PDC has obviously relied heavily on the BDO; without it there would be no PDC.
Stopped reading there. I agree.
UKDA 4 Life
Murphio
International

Post by Murphio »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:31 pm
Murphio wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:18 pm The PDC has obviously relied heavily on the BDO; without it there would be no PDC.
As I said; it's stating the bleeding obvious. Without the Football League there would be no Premiership. The point of posting which is what exactly? That the game has moved on? I which case, I also agree.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

The old "Adie Lewis played BDO and therefore is a BDO production" is the most disingenuous shite that's regularly brought up.

Played a bunch of Youth Events in 2003 when he was 18 and had a stab at The Masters then immediately switched to the PDC.

A few months playing youth simply doesn't count. Your point is well made without embellishing it with nonsense.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:13 pm Wolfie was the champ of champs....... it's fact, many witnessed the victory.
But, but, but.......It was a meaningless exbo like the Premier League or GSOD and therefore the result is meaningless and nothing to do with proper darts.
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:51 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:13 pm Wolfie was the champ of champs....... it's fact, many witnessed the victory.
But, but, but.......It was a meaningless exbo like the Premier League or GSOD and therefore the result is meaningless and nothing to do with proper darts.
Well if you are saying that then all PDC comps must be classed as meaningless.........
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:31 pm
You did the right thing, the rest of it was a load of bollocks anyway........usual Murph gumph....
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Stoke losing 2-0 at home to Preston today wasn't embarassing because Stoke won the League Cup in 1972.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:41 pm Stoke losing 2-0 at home to Preston today wasn't embarassing because Stoke won the League Cup in 1972.
They also got to the final this decade :)
DavidB
International

Post by DavidB »

No no no it was 8 years ago so it’s not relevant unless it happened today... :grin:
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Ginge wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:41 pm Stoke losing 2-0 at home to Preston today wasn't embarassing because Stoke won the League Cup in 1972.
Jobers!!!! BDO has-beens!!! Gonna wanking myself dry now looking at a list of 100 plus averages!
UKDA 4 Life
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

:DDD:
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time