Ginge
International

Re: Jacklin Interview.....

Post by Ginge »

Demonloy wrote:
oche balboa wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:00 pm Ginge biting all the way

This thread has gone to plan

You are a good worker ginge
The very idea that you have a plan is just priceless.
His plan is to defend the man who threatened him at Lakeside. Bizarre.
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Demonloy wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:04 pm
oche balboa wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:00 pm Ginge biting all the way

This thread has gone to plan

You are a good worker ginge
The very idea that you have a plan is just priceless.

I plan my posts. I create madness

I am the one and only
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player

Post by Moongoose McQueeen »

Des Jacklin is the best thing to happen to darts in years.
UKDA 4 Life
thelad1985
Pub Champion

Post by thelad1985 »

Moongoose McQueeen wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:55 pm Des Jacklin is the best thing to happen to darts in years.
not been this excited about darts since 2011 - after years of the same exibition bullshit - looks like we might get some proper darts agin-

robson
Zeyes
International

Post by Zeyes »

Ginge wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:05 pm
Demonloy wrote: The very idea that you have a plan is just priceless.
His plan is to defend the man who threatened him at Lakeside. Bizarre.
And I doubt Jacklin would employ the "I was joking" excuse about that, too.

The BDO and oche deserve each other. 8-)
Thehateful180
The Ton Club

Post by Thehateful180 »

Who was the bloke that called Oche a "paedophile" on twitter and then claim he meant to type "people's champion"? That was mad bantz.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Thehateful180 wrote:Who was the bloke that called Oche a "paedophile" on twitter and then claim he meant to type "people's champion"? That was mad bantz.
Warren Brown :)
Big Jock Knew
cobra
Steady Sixties

Post by cobra »

Hopefully it will get better as things couldn't get any worse compared to last year - the stream of the World Masters final had pitiful viewing figures. From when I was watching it, I can't recall it going much above 2.5k.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Ginge wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:39 am
Thehateful180 wrote:Who was the bloke that called Oche a "paedophile" on twitter and then claim he meant to type "people's champion"? That was mad bantz.
Warren Brown :)

:DDD:
Big Jock Knew
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

Warren was great fun. I miss him.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:58 am Warren was great fun. I miss him.
Didn't he have some link to SAFC?
Was watching the netflix series 'Sunderland till I die' last week.
What a mess that club was in.
Buzz Fledderjohn
Superleague Player

Post by Buzz Fledderjohn »

ChrisW wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:01 am
Buzz Fledderjohn wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:58 am Warren was great fun. I miss him.
Didn't he have some link to SAFC?
Was watching the netflix series 'Sunderland till I die' last week.
What a mess that club was in.
I think like most things with Warren, any links he had with SAFC were all in his head.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Probably worth reminding our members of the level of intellect we're dealing with here. You can tell from just this one post (let alone his other 33 diatribes) just how much of a business genius Derek Jacklin is, and how he has single-handedly saved the BDO, an organisation he didn't even have ANY intention of getting involved in managing.
Dilligaf wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:18 pm Firstly, thanks for taking your right hand off you dick long enough to type me a response, secondly, my people skills??? Hmmmm, my success, in part, is down to the fact, I can mix it with the best of them, I've had dinner with corporate bosses, and I've struck deals with "Tarmac layers", (and after owning night clubs, and building and renting out close to 100 properties), what I'm saying is 100% true, so in actual fact it's quite fitting I'm talking in a shitty way to complete shit bags, but let me make this clear, I don't know where the stories on here start from, but you can all have my word now, it's never been our intention to take over the BDO, we have no intention of taking over the BDO, I'm not sure even if we had any of those intentions that we actually could. My Mrs 59 years old, when SHE decides to quit darts, that will be it, and we will be doing all the things a heavy darts schedule does not allow. Rather than making snap decisions, you might just try asking, you might not like the answers, but at least it will be the truth!! Now I'll let you get back to your "self gratification" winker.
viewtopic.php?p=540787#p540787 if you want a link. That section of the thread is a joy.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Then there was this gem.
Dilligaf wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:37 am Just wanted to share this with you, I'd really like to thank tsod (the scum of darts) you just won me £50, I said them sad winkers will pick up on my status, and slag us off, but a friend of mine said , " des, I don't think they are that bothered" to we made a bet, guess what???? PMSL. I'm going to buy a bottle of champs with it, and have a drink on you winkers, for the benefit of you scummy lot, champs will be champagne, not your usual "pomagne" that yiu will be used to, Keep em coming boys, btw, I'll pass on your best wishes to my Mrs.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Can you post the bizarre one where he threatened to show a forum member how gay he was?
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Email sent

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

And finally this piece of gibberish from the razor-sharp mind of the commercial genius who single-handedly saved the BDO. Even the deals he brokered that that he couldn't possibly have done without breaching the contract the BDO had with Sportotal.
You know, the one's Sportotal actually did.
Dilligaf wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:12 am
This how i know, that you really dont kniw us at all, because trust me, i aint damaging my mrs darts, ( shes fekkin shit anyway aint she?), and she gives less of a fek what anyone thinks than i do, and thats fact, it all else fails, theres always me to be smug, and i asure you, that will never change, its the blind jealous ones that see the me as smug, but i kinda like that, btw, dilligaf represents us both, eveything we do, wer in it together, the D will not be droppef, ive kinda embraced thus shit you lot write on her, opinions only count, if people are open about who they are, people who are frightened to come forward are only important in there own world. Sorry and all that, but ill carry on doing exactly as im doing thaks, and so will my mrs, well, at least that gives you soneone to slag off
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Ginge wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:01 pm Can you post the bizarre one where he threatened to show a forum member how gay he was?
Searching......
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Ginge wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:01 pm Can you post the bizarre one where he threatened to show a forum member how gay he was?
Searching......
....looking for love!

Great song.
Big Jock Knew
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

David Owen said at Lakeside

“I think Des Jacklin will do a good job with the bdo”