Players Championship Tour 2019

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
ILAD
International

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ILAD »

Gary Anderson, Menzies, White and Hughes out early doors
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ratty beats Cross 6-5 to make the quarters to play Owen.
Other QFs
Price v Reyes
Taylor v Sully
Joyce v Aspinall
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Ratty 7-8 Price, Price was 6-1 up at one point.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
Bomber
Superleague Player

Post by Bomber »

price behaved like a stroppy kid, shouting, warned by the ref for punching the wall/table, no fist bump or eye contact at 7-7, more shouting and refusal to look at rata after the win, just stuck his hand at him and walked - what a little welsh twat
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Bomber wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:10 pm price behaved like a stroppy kid, shouting, warned by the ref for punching the wall/table, no fist bump or eye contact at 7-7, more shouting and refusal to look at rata after the win, just stuck his hand at him and walked - what a little welsh twat
Imagine if he lost.
SAFC
Superleague Player

Post by SAFC »

Bomber wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:10 pm price behaved like a stroppy kid, shouting, warned by the ref for punching the wall/table, no fist bump or eye contact at 7-7, more shouting and refusal to look at rata after the win, just stuck his hand at him and walked - what a little welsh twat
The bloke is a grade a wanker
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

SAFC wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:06 pm
The bloke is a grade a winker
Haven't watched this yet, but am just going to do so. Will comment in about 25 minutes. :grin:

2023 World Championship Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner
ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

ssjsa wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:52 pm
Haven't watched this yet, but am just going to do so. Will comment in about 25 minutes. :grin:

I’ve just watched it and can’t see much wrong. He didn’t put his opponent off, just a passionate player with a strong desire to win.

ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

ILAD wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:27 pm

I’ve just watched it and can’t see much wrong. He didn’t put his opponent off, just a passionate player with a strong desire to win.
Have to agree with you. Much ado about nothing.

Given the outrage on here, expected it to be pretty bad. Clearly some easily outraged.

ssjsa
International

Post by ssjsa »

Interview with Gezzy after today's final with Ratajski.

Martin Legandowski
Steady Sixties

Post by Martin Legandowski »

Dzien dobry 
The Price is being like how Garry says a prick, and is being the racist to the Polska. My bestie is sitting here with me typing up his blog and he is making sure that the 
laughing men are coming our for Gerzyn and you idiots on the forum. Ye are all going to be getting it.
SAFC
Superleague Player

Post by SAFC »

ssjsa wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:46 pm
ILAD wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:27 pm

Have to agree with you. Much ado about nothing.

Given the outrage on here, expected it to be pretty bad. Clearly some easily outraged.
So banging the table refusing hand shakes and screaming at everything over 100 is fine I bet within a year he picks on the wrong person and someone in a bad mood and gets into another fight
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Ffs he wasn’t picking on anyone. So what he didn’t fist pump his opponent before the last leg, he is there to win. He did shake his hand at the end and in the interview he said they don’t get on. He’s there to win matches and money, not to arselick whoever he is playing against.

SAFC
Superleague Player

Post by SAFC »

ILAD wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:00 pm Ffs he wasn’t picking on anyone. So what he didn’t fist pump his opponent before the last leg, he is there to win. He did shake his hand at the end and in the interview he said they don’t get on. He’s there to win matches and money, not to arselick whoever he is playing against.
I agree they are they to win but when the ref has to ask you to calm down in an empty room there is clearly a problem the bloke is a bully and very un professional
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Norris knocks MVG out 6-4
Duzza beats Reyes 6-0 with 112 average
Cross out to Whithead.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

9 darter for big Mensur.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

ILAD wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:00 pm Ffs he wasn’t picking on anyone. So what he didn’t fist pump his opponent before the last leg, he is there to win. He did shake his hand at the end and in the interview he said they don’t get on. He’s there to win matches and money, not to arselick whoever he is playing against.
Very much this. ^^^^^^^^^^
Bomber
Superleague Player

Post by Bomber »

SAFC wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:08 am
I agree they are they to win but when the ref has to ask you to calm down in an empty room there is clearly a problem the bloke is a bully and very un professional
exactly, if you saw his game with pipe earlier that was a handshake and very nearly a shag, the ref practically had to tell them to get a room - he is a cheat and hopefully will get gurney next week and fold like cheap bog roll again and pick up another fine
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

QFs
Wattimena v Suljovic
Huybrechts v De Sousa
Price v Wade
Durrant v White