Players Championship Tour 2019

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8142
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:49 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:31 pm
Another Players Championship with some huge averages, and whilst I know that Jamie Lewis had a poor match, the overall average for the day still at the 91, despite no MVG, Ando and Cross.
Over 127 matches Lewis' game would have brought the overall average for the day down by about 0.3.

ILAD
Steady Sixties
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ILAD » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:58 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:41 pm
Maverick wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:09 pm
Ron the bomb on fire! Jamie Lewis 48 average! Wow, absolutely no hiding place if your game implodes. He must be ill or something.
Clearly not right today, as evidenced by these two legs. Hopefully Jamie resolves whatever issue he has shortly and cements his position in the Top 32 thus qualifying for Ally Pally as a seed.

6 legs, but he must have been ill......???

ILAD
Steady Sixties
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ILAD » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:20 pm

Maverick wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:18 pm
DRA shouldn’t get involved with Jamie , he’s obviously having some kind of problem , it must be bloody awful to stand up there and throw that kind of match when capable of so much more!
Thank god DBG bottled Q school, he would get fined every week.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ssjsa » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:52 pm

ILAD wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:58 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:41 pm
Maverick wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:09 pm
Ron the bomb on fire! Jamie Lewis 48 average! Wow, absolutely no hiding place if your game implodes. He must be ill or something.
Clearly not right today, as evidenced by these two legs. Hopefully Jamie resolves whatever issue he has shortly and cements his position in the Top 32 thus qualifying for Ally Pally as a seed.

6 legs, but he must have been ill......???
Apologies dont know what happened there, this was the tweet I meant to post.

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

ILAD
Steady Sixties
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ILAD » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:55 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:52 pm
ILAD wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:58 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:41 pm
Maverick wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:09 pm
Ron the bomb on fire! Jamie Lewis 48 average! Wow, absolutely no hiding place if your game implodes. He must be ill or something.
Clearly not right today, as evidenced by these two legs. Hopefully Jamie resolves whatever issue he has shortly and cements his position in the Top 32 thus qualifying for Ally Pally as a seed.

6 legs, but he must have been ill......???
Apologies dont know what happened there, this was the tweet I meant to post.

No worries, Keith Carter would have loved to have played Lewis today, ha.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ssjsa » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:58 pm

ILAD wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:55 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:52 pm
ILAD wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:58 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:41 pm
Maverick wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:09 pm
Ron the bomb on fire! Jamie Lewis 48 average! Wow, absolutely no hiding place if your game implodes. He must be ill or something.
Clearly not right today, as evidenced by these two legs. Hopefully Jamie resolves whatever issue he has shortly and cements his position in the Top 32 thus qualifying for Ally Pally as a seed.

6 legs, but he must have been ill......???
Apologies dont know what happened there, this was the tweet I meant to post.

No worries, Keith Carter would have loved to have played Lewis today, ha.
Would have probably been a close match. :grin:
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ssjsa » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:25 pm

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

greatkingrat
Feather Flights
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:58 pm

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by greatkingrat » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:30 am

Lowest Players Championship averages since DartConnect has been used

1. J Lewis (48.4) 0-6 V van der Meer - PC18 2019
2. P Hudson (52.2) 0-6 V van der Voort - PC11 2019
3. R Edhouse (58.4) 0-6 R Joyce - PC10 2019
4. G Eastwood (61.1) 1-6 R Harrington - PC8 2019
5. D Nilsson (64.1) 0-6 P Wright - PC17 2018

User avatar
Vriezzer
The Ton Club
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:27 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by Vriezzer » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:03 pm

greatkingrat wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:30 am
Lowest Players Championship averages since DartConnect has been used

1. J Lewis (48.4) 0-6 V van der Meer - PC18 2019
2. P Hudson (52.2) 0-6 V van der Voort - PC11 2019
3. R Edhouse (58.4) 0-6 R Joyce - PC10 2019
4. G Eastwood (61.1) 1-6 R Harrington - PC8 2019
5. D Nilsson (64.1) 0-6 P Wright - PC17 2018
So as time progresses, the lowest avarages get lower and lower. The beginning of the end for the PDC? :IIII:
To survive, is to be victorious!

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ssjsa » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:57 pm

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ssjsa » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:48 pm

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ssjsa » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:49 pm

Jamie Hughes now in the seeded positions.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ssjsa » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:43 pm

ENTRIES have been confirmed for the Players Championship double-header in Barnsley on July 16-17.

The pair of midweek £75,000 events will precede the Betfred World Matchplay, as a field of 128 players compete across two days at the Barnsley Metrodome.

PDC Tour Card Holders are joined in the field by PDPA Associate Members as they bid to claim the £10,000 top prize in the tenth double-header of 2019.

Coverage of both Players Championship events will be available live for all PDCTV-HD Subscribers worldwide with two streams at video.pdc.tv from 1200 BST on each day.

Players Championship 19
Tuesday July 16, Barnsley Metrodome
Toni Alcinas
Gary Anderson
Kyle Anderson
Nathan Aspinall
Jamie Bain
Scott Baker
Michael Barnard
Barrie Bates
Steve Beaton
Darren Beveridge
Andy Boulton
Bradley Brooks
Keegan Brown
Christian Bunse
Stephen Bunting
Kevin Burness
Stephen Burton
Corey Cadby
Gavin Carlin
Shaun Carroll
Dave Chisnall
Matt Clark
Jonny Clayton
Gabriel Clemens
Rob Cross
Joe Cullen
Jose De Sousa
Jeffrey De Zwaan
Jan Dekker
Nathan Derry
Chris Dobey
Brendan Dolan
Eddie Dootson
Mark Dudbridge
Glen Durrant
Gary Eastwood
Matthew Edgar
Ritchie Edhouse
Ricky Evans
Ted Evetts
Adrian Gray
Daryl Gurney
Ryan Harrington
John Henderson
Max Hopp
Peter Hudson
Jamie Hughes
Luke Humphries
Adam Hunt
Kim Huybrechts
Ronny Huybrechts
Wayne Jones
Ryan Joyce
Jose Justicia
Vincent Kamphuis
Tytus Kanik
Marko Kantele
George Killington
Mervyn King
Christian Kist
Jelle Klaasen
Boris Koltsov
Maik Kuivenhoven
Darius Labanauskas
Steve Lennon
Zoran Lerchbacher
Adrian Lewis
Jamie Lewis
Mickey Mansell
Mark McGeeney
Yordi Meeuwisse
Ryan Meikle
Ron Meulenkamp
John Michael
Arron Monk
Joe Murnan
Geert Nentjes
Tony Newell
Danny Noppert
Alan Norris
Richard North
William O'Connor
Robert Owen
David Pallett
Josh Payne
Devon Petersen
Justin Pipe
Gerwyn Price
Krzysztof Ratajski
Madars Razma
Cristo Reyes
James Richardson
Mario Robbe
Reece Robinson
Rowby-John Rodriguez
Martin Schindler
Ryan Searle
Kirk Shepherd
Michael Smith
Ross Smith
Simon Stevenson
Mensur Suljovic
Alan Tabern
Terry Temple
Robert Thornton
Davy Van Baelen
Raymond van Barneveld
Benito van de Pas
Dimitri Van den Bergh
Vincent Van der Meer
Vincent van der Voort
Dirk van Duijvenbode
Mike van Duivenbode
Harry Ward
Jermaine Wattimena
Darren Webster
Mark Webster
Steve West
Ian White
Conan Whitehead
Simon Whitlock
Carl Wilkinson
James Wilson
Mark Wilson
Luke Woodhouse
Jonathan Worsley
Peter Wright
Niels Zonneveld

Players Championship 20
Wednesday July 17, Barnsley Metrodome
Toni Alcinas
Gary Anderson
Kyle Anderson
Nathan Aspinall
Jamie Bain
Scott Baker
Michael Barnard
Barrie Bates
Steve Beaton
Darren Beveridge
Andy Boulton
Bradley Brooks
Keegan Brown
Christian Bunse
Stephen Bunting
Kevin Burness
Stephen Burton
Corey Cadby
Gavin Carlin
Shaun Carroll
Dave Chisnall
Matt Clark
Jonny Clayton
Gabriel Clemens
Rob Cross
Joe Cullen
Jose De Sousa
Jeffrey De Zwaan
Jan Dekker
Nathan Derry
Chris Dobey
Brendan Dolan
Eddie Dootson
Mark Dudbridge
Glen Durrant
Gary Eastwood
Matthew Edgar
Ritchie Edhouse
Ricky Evans
Ted Evetts
Adrian Gray
Daryl Gurney
Ryan Harrington
John Henderson
Max Hopp
Peter Hudson
Jamie Hughes
Luke Humphries
Adam Hunt
Kim Huybrechts
Ronny Huybrechts
Wayne Jones
Ryan Joyce
Jose Justicia
Vincent Kamphuis
Tytus Kanik
Marko Kantele
George Killington
Mervyn King
Christian Kist
Jelle Klaasen
Boris Koltsov
Maik Kuivenhoven
Darius Labanauskas
Steve Lennon
Zoran Lerchbacher
Adrian Lewis
Jamie Lewis
Mickey Mansell
Robert Marijanovic
Mark McGeeney
Yordi Meeuwisse
Ryan Meikle
Ron Meulenkamp
John Michael
Arron Monk
Joe Murnan
Geert Nentjes
Tony Newell
Danny Noppert
Alan Norris
Richard North
William O'Connor
Robert Owen
David Pallett
Josh Payne
Devon Petersen
Justin Pipe
Gerwyn Price
Krzysztof Ratajski
Madars Razma
Cristo Reyes
James Richardson
Mario Robbe
Reece Robinson
Rowby-John Rodriguez
Martin Schindler
Ryan Searle
Kirk Shepherd
Michael Smith
Ross Smith
Simon Stevenson
Mensur Suljovic
Alan Tabern
Terry Temple
Robert Thornton
Davy Van Baelen
Raymond van Barneveld
Benito van de Pas
Dimitri Van den Bergh
Vincent Van der Meer
Vincent van der Voort
Dirk van Duijvenbode
Mike van Duivenbode
Harry Ward
Jermaine Wattimena
Darren Webster
Mark Webster
Steve West
Ian White
Conan Whitehead
Simon Whitlock
Carl Wilkinson
James Wilson
Mark Wilson
Luke Woodhouse
Jonathan Worsley
Peter Wright
Niels Zonneveld
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18186
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ssjsa » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:52 pm

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25354
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:20 am

PC19 played today oop in Bahnslee.

mshaw2
Superleague Player
Posts: 1286
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by mshaw2 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:01 am

The PDC - completely ok with people throwing piss over disabled people, but not ok with people bringing fruit into a venue.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25354
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by ChrisW » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:07 am

mshaw2 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:01 am
The PDC - completely ok with people throwing piss over disabled people, but not ok with people bringing fruit into a venue.

User avatar
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player
Posts: 3044
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:57 am
Location: Lancs

Re: Players Championship Tour 2019

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:40 am

Years back on school trips we used to inject Oranges with Vodka, stunningly good!

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”