Deleted User

Re: Scottish Open 2019

Post by Deleted User »

oche balboa wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:20 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:52 pm
Mensur Suljovic Fan wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:22 pm Barilli vs Harris
Harms vs Caven

I'd like to think Caven picked up his form but there's no way to tell really
But, but, but..... I was reliably informed that Caven couldn't win a game at Q School, never mind on the Pro Tour recently. Yet here he is strolling to the last 4 from a massive field of the best of the BDO. How can this be? Surely shome mistake?

Is that Cody Harris as well? Q School failures everywhere.

And he lost in the semi final.... Put that rod down David
Harrington?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

DavidOwen67 wrote:
in the gravy wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:00 pm Des has done a good job so far, IMO. When you take away all the social media nonsense.

They might be jobburs, but allowing the associate PDC players in has freshened things up in addition to the deal he did with Eurosport.
Des had nothing to do with the Eurosport deal. He was not even allowed to be involved for contractual reasons.

Dear god.
Some people believe everything that comes out of his mouth.

Just like when he said Adam Smith-Neale definitely, definitely didnt get pushed down some stairs in a nightclub when he tried talking to some bird who had a boyfriend.
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

BlueSpark wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:13 pm I have had a fabulous day
Likewise. Breakfast and a mooch with the good lady. Watched youngest daughter training with the county rugby squad then headed off to darts where I got utterly battered 4-0 by Carl Dennel.

Cracking day.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:54 pm
Ginge wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:29 pm
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:15 pm
BlueSpark wrote:I have had a fabulous day
Had a cracking day with family mate rather than sat indoors watching darts on a stream all day?

#MeToo
Spent a lovely day with family and newborn son.
Even logged on to the forum and was met by no spamming shite, reported posts and members pm complaints.
A good day all round.
Yes yes yes but are you seething, chomping or is it too easy, or something. Nibble.
Post reported.
:)
County Player

Post by 1205 »

Harms vs Caven

But, but, but..... I was reliably informed that Caven couldn't win a game at Q School, never mind on the Pro Tour recently. Yet here he is strolling to the last 4 from a massive field of the best of the BDO. How can this be? Surely shome mistake?

Caven played abysmally at Q School, far worse than he'd been playing in the PDC in 2018. Just getting back to where he was during the 2018 PDC season (86.75, s.d. 5.52), should be enough for him to make some runs in BDO tournaments.

Does anyone have the averages from the Scottish Open?
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

Harms vs Caven

those who flopped at q-school must have suddenly "matured" overnight.
Remember how others "matured" in the bdo like that time Barney left.

Keep Up
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
mshaw2
Superleague Player

Post by mshaw2 »

BlueSpark wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:27 pm
Had a cracking day with family mate rather than sat indoors watching darts on a stream all day?

#MeToo
Even logged on to the forum and was met by no spamming shite, reported posts and members pm complaints.
A good day all round.
Sounds good. Now if you could just get rid of SSJSA and the swear filter, you'd have a cracking little forum, mate.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

mshaw2 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:42 am
BlueSpark wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:27 pm

#MeToo
A good day all round.
Sounds good. Now if you could just get rid of SSJSA and the swear filter, you'd have a cracking little forum, mate.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

Harms is now number 1 in the BDO Rolling Rankings.
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Oh dear.
Big Jock Knew
mshaw2
Superleague Player

Post by mshaw2 »

oche balboa wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:10 pm Harms is now number 1 in the BDO Rolling Rankings.
The conveyor belt will simply just keep churning them out.
oche balboa
International

Post by oche balboa »

phil davies wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:25 pm Which means he’s pretty much guaranteed to be in the Slam already wonder if he will end up playing Gando again.

Not really, as come September the Seasonal will become the rolling. So still work for Wesley Harms to do to get to the GSOD
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

phil davies wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:38 pm
oche balboa wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:35 pm
phil davies wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:25 pm Which means he’s pretty much guaranteed to be in the Slam already wonder if he will end up playing Gando again.

Not really, as come September the Seasonal will become the rolling. So still work for Wesley Harms to do to get to the GSOD
He will easily be in the top 8 by the time it comes around. He is one of a small number who do most of the tour and out of those that do he is one of the best.

Hopefully we get some more intresting names than him qualify for it though.
...and at the same time, utter garbage. Only reason he will be number 1 is because he plays a load of events, the system has much, much better players than him ffs.
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

phil davies wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:45 pm
Ginge wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:39 pm
phil davies wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:38 pm
oche balboa wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:35 pm

He will easily be in the top 8 by the time it comes around. He is one of a small number who do most of the tour and out of those that do he is one of the best.

Hopefully we get some more intresting names than him qualify for it though.
...and at the same time, utter garbage. Only reason he will be number 1 is because he plays a load of events, the system has much, much better players than him ffs.
Yes the ranking system in the BDO is dire. World champ in Suzuki not even close to the top because of their stupid 12 box’s and idiotic points distribution. The world champ should be at least double the points of any other tournement for a start.
Don't expect it to change any time soon. The chairman has a vested interest in the current system.