Justtelluswhatthefeckisgoingon July

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
oche balboa
International

Re: Marvelous March

Post by oche balboa »

Skewball has always wanted the BDO dead, went round pubs to inform them this was going to be the case in 2018

He’s trying to save face now
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

"Who gives a shit" - Borespark about every Darts event since 2021
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Skewball wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:30 am The BDO always want Money for Nothing. That's why they are So Far Away from having sponsors, but Why Worry, Des is in charge.
I take it this is your latest trick to have a pop at my brothers in arms, well we've chosen love over gold and as for Des, the man's too strong. On every street there's people like you and your friend having a pop but after private investigations they know who les boys are and they'll be southbound again to sort you out.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

nikkiboy wrote:
Skewball wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:30 am The BDO always want Money for Nothing. That's why they are So Far Away from having sponsors, but Why Worry, Des is in charge.
I take it this is your latest trick to have a pop at my brothers in arms, well we've chosen love over gold and as for Des, the man's too strong. On every street there's people like you and your friend having a pop but after private investigations they know who les boys are and they'll be southbound again to sort you out.
0/10 -- as you didn't get Sultans of Swing in there ...;)
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:51 am
devosteve wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:36 pm Des has £700,000 of other folks money to play with, doesn't he?

Beginning to wonder if all this talk of the bdo being in dire straits was all made up?
You switching sides Devo?....have you seen the light?........Do you now realise the stupidity of some of your historical comments?

I bet you're the one who from an unsolicited phone agrees to an extended warranty for their washing machine.
As well as others both Paul and des indicated they were in big trouble. But they have plenty of cash.

I reckon some of this will be used to at least double ladies prize fund.

btw I once made £500 from an extended warranty. I had this TV (from a catalogue, you won't understand. It's a working class 'thing'). Without my consent they added a warranty to my bill. I was going to ring up and complain and remove it but 1 day into this warranty the TV busted. £500 credit note for me. Bought a £550 TV for £50.
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Skewball wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:18 am
nikkiboy wrote:
Struggled to find a way to fit it in, had a great one for a local hero but that was a solo effort.
only85
Superleague Player

Post by only85 »

devosteve wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:24 am
Paddy McGinty wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:51 am
devosteve wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:36 pm Des has £700,000 of other folks money to play with, doesn't he?

Beginning to wonder if all this talk of the bdo being in dire straits was all made up?
You switching sides Devo?....have you seen the light?........Do you now realise the stupidity of some of your historical comments?

I bet you're the one who from an unsolicited phone agrees to an extended warranty for their washing machine.
As well as others both Paul and des indicated they were in big trouble. But they have plenty of cash.

I reckon some of this will be used to at least double ladies prize fund.

btw I once made £500 from an extended warranty. I had this TV (from a catalogue, you won't understand. It's a working class 'thing'). Without my consent they added a warranty to my bill. I was going to ring up and complain and remove it but 1 day into this warranty the TV busted. £500 credit note for me. Bought a £550 TV for £50.
Memory of living in uk my gran had the littlewoods catalogue it was massive thing, pay on the never never every week, thanks for memory,
trotter01
Pub Champion

Post by trotter01 »

nikkiboy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:41 am
nikkiboy wrote:
Struggled to find a way to fit it in, had a great one for a local hero but that was a solo effort.
The only thing Des is interested in is enough people Twisting by the Pool in Torremolinos ...
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

nikkiboy wrote:
nikkiboy wrote:
Very good :)
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Another update and they still haven't edited the spelling and other errors.....

The bit missed off the bottom still claiming you can get flights there from £20 return....
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Erm, what am I searching for again?

Big Jock Knew
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

My God, can they not even make it legible.

Dire.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

At least they got the spelling of the town right this time.
Big Jock Knew
Dannyboy
International

Post by Dannyboy »

So I think that proves who now controls the BDO official Facebook feed.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Dannyboy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:30 am So I think that proves who now controls the BDO official Facebook feed.
Was it in any doubt?
Big Jock Knew
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Oh, and has anyone found a return flight to Malaga from the UK for £20 or £40 return yet?
Big Jock Knew
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

Ginge wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:24 am Oh, and has anyone found a return flight to Malaga from the UK for £20 or £40 return yet?
There was one but it was the same firm that went from Nice to Cardiff so I'd pass.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Dannyboy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:30 am So I think that proves who now controls the BDO official Facebook feed.
And amazingly, right after the one above, someone has made three posts about events past and present, without a spelling error or typo in sight.

Can someone take the password off Paula, please?
Big Jock Knew
Little Lonely Garry
International

Post by Little Lonely Garry »

are you sure its paula making the spelling mistakes ?

Was it not Des who got the spelling on the Lakeside cheque wrong ?
i am so sorry for my actions these last ten years, i'm going through a tough time
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Garry Murphy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:52 pm are you sure its paula making the spelling mistakes ?

Was it not Des who got the spelling on the Lakeside cheque wrong ?
Who knows who wrote that out, it may have been Potter.
Big Jock Knew
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:55 am
Ginge wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:52 am "warantee"

Do you now realise the stupidity..... :WWWW:
Warrantee has two r's Ninge.
And no e's, you dufus.