PDC Development Tour 2019

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8367
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:07 pm

Nentjes hit a 9 darter in the first event today in his win over Loose in the last 128.

Won the first leg in 11 darts and then lost the second to a 23 darter. Then hit a 9. WTF?

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8367
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:00 pm

Ted Evetts into another semi-final.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8367
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:06 pm

Andrew Davidsor leaves 81 after 9 darts to win 5-3 against Brooks, with his opponent on 315. Misses 9 darts from 81 Brooks takes out the 315 in 8 darts, now throwing fro the match.

15 darter from Brooks sees him through.
At one stage in leg 8 Davidson wanted 40 and Brooks was on 315. Thrown away.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18518
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by ssjsa » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:16 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:06 pm
Andrew Davidsor leaves 81 after 9 darts to win 5-3 against Brooks, with his opponent on 315. Misses 9 darts from 81 Brooks takes out the 315 in 8 darts, now throwing fro the match.

15 darter from Brooks sees him through.
At one stage in leg 8 Davidson wanted 40 and Brooks was on 315. Thrown away.
Davidsor ??? ;-)
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8367
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:17 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:16 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:06 pm
Andrew Davidsor leaves 81 after 9 darts to win 5-3 against Brooks, with his opponent on 315. Misses 9 darts from 81 Brooks takes out the 315 in 8 darts, now throwing fro the match.

15 darter from Brooks sees him through.
At one stage in leg 8 Davidson wanted 40 and Brooks was on 315. Thrown away.
Davidsor ??? ;-)
Leighton Reed? :D

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8367
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:18 pm

Brooks will play Gwynne/Meikle.
Evetts plays Nentjes/Arberry.

Edit - Brooks v Meikle, Evetts v Nentjes

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8367
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:15 pm

Brooks' wheels have come off in the final. 3-0 down to Evetts.

Averaging 63 to Evetts' 100 ave.

Edit - final finishes 5-0 to Evetts.

92.8 v 69.3

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25861
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by ChrisW » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:27 pm

DT 13-16 this weekend.

DT 13

Final
(86.7) Shane McGuirk 5-4 Keane Barry (89.3)

Semi Finals
(86.4) Shane McGuirk 5-1 Nathan Rafferty (79)
(92.2) Keane Barry 5-4 Luke Humphries (86.9)

Quarter-Finals
(80.7) Nathan Rafferty 5-3 Lewis Pride (79.8)
(86.3) Shane McGuirk 5-1 Kieran Spurdle (73.3)
(89.3) Luke Humphries 5-4 Jeffrey De Zwaan (92.6)
(89.9) Keane Barry 5-1 Jurjen van der Velde (86.6)

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8367
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:48 pm

Barry lead 4-2 in the final - coughed it up to legs of 17, 18 an 17 as McGuirk wins 5-4.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25861
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by ChrisW » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:32 pm

(47.3) Nico Timmermann 4-2 Matt Parsons (41.4)

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8367
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:17 pm

McGuirk beats Barry again - this time 4-2 in the last 32 of Event 14.
Now plays De Decker.
Bradley Brooks also through to L16 along with Nijman and Nathan Girvan.
Evetts (thanks to Mol missing match darts) and Van Peer join them but Ward throws away a 3-2 lead to Adam Gawlas.
Last edited by DavidOwen67 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mik252
The Ton Club
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:54 pm

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by mik252 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:22 pm

9 darter from Geert Nentjes but he ultimately loses to Levy Frauenfelder.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8367
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:27 pm

Owen Roelofs steamrollers Mike Van Divingboard 4-0 to be the first player into the last 8.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8367
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:11 pm

Evetts breaks in 15 to beat De Decker 5-4 to be the first into the semis.
Joined by Nijman who batters Brooks 5-0.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25861
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by ChrisW » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:46 pm

Averages in the 30s now in the Dev Tour. Dizzy heights.

ILAD
The Ton Club
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by ILAD » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:49 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:46 pm
Averages in the 30s now in the Dev Tour. Dizzy heights.
Start a poll, see who gets the lowest average, it might get more replies than the last effort you did, hic.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25861
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by ChrisW » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:51 pm

ILAD wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:49 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:46 pm
Averages in the 30s now in the Dev Tour. Dizzy heights.
Start a poll, see who gets the lowest average, it might get more replies than the last effort you did, hic.
:) What do you mean worked a treat that poll. Even got a mention.

ILAD
The Ton Club
Posts: 329
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by ILAD » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:57 pm

ChrisW wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:51 pm
ILAD wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:49 pm
ChrisW wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:46 pm
Averages in the 30s now in the Dev Tour. Dizzy heights.
Start a poll, see who gets the lowest average, it might get more replies than the last effort you did, hic.
:) What do you mean worked a treat that poll. Even got a mention.
:grin:

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 18518
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by ssjsa » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:53 am

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

ChrisW
International
Posts: 25861
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: PDC Development Tour 2019

Post by ChrisW » Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:17 pm

Semis DT15

89.6 Nentjes, Geert 5 - 3 Davis, Joe 81.7
90.2 Girvan, Nathan 5 - 1 De Zwaan, Jeffrey 87.3

Final
Nentjes 5-1 Girvan

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”