Gerwyn Price contests fine

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
BlueSpark
International

Re: Gerwyn Price contests fine

Post by BlueSpark »

nikkiboy wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:35 pm
BlueSpark wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:32 pm All Phil does is tell the truth, so there you have it.
He has a master in it. :grin:
:DDD:
Bomber
Superleague Player

Post by Bomber »

he wasn't even standing in the same country, it was an autonomous region of the stage
County Player

Post by 1205 »

el_ringo wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:43 pm I personally think what James Wade did at the WOrld's was worse and it also had a much bigger influence on the outcome of the match.
Yes, it was very bad. However, James Wade suffers from a mental illness, and judgment on behavior related to mental illness are going to be different from judgments on people engaging in gamesmanship, being upset by perceived gamesmanship, or just being mardy because they're losing.
Last edited by 1205 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
County Player

Post by 1205 »

phil davies wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:44 pm More middle aged men acting like little kids their very sad to see
Do you have a still image of Anderson standing in the exclusion zone while Price was throwing his darts?
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

phil davies wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:47 pm
nikkiboy wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:35 pm
BlueSpark wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:32 pm All Phil does is tell the truth, so there you have it.
He has a master in it. :grin:
Masters my dear ;-)
Then why did you claim it was a master degree?
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
County Player

Post by 1205 »

phil davies wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:56 pm
1205 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:55 pm
phil davies wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:44 pm More middle aged men acting like little kids their very sad to see
Do you have a still image of Anderson standing in the exclusion zone while Price was throwing his darts?
Can you read? If so you will have already I seen have answered this rewatch the game if your that arsed about it.
Throw ends when the 3rd dart is thrown. You make the accusation, you show the proof. Show a still image of Anderson in the exclusion zone while Price is throwing a dart. You say he always does it, so it should be easy.
Mensur Suljovic Fan
The Ton Club

Post by Mensur Suljovic Fan »

1205 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:46 pm
phil davies wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:56 pm
1205 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:55 pm
Can you read? If so you will have already I seen have answered this rewatch the game if your that arsed about it.
Throw ends when the 3rd dart is thrown. You make the accusation, you show the proof. Show a still image of Anderson in the exclusion zone while Price is throwing a dart. You say he always does it, so it should be easy.
No, that's false, if what you are suggesting is true, then they run the risk of people getting darts in the head.

Straight from the horse's mouth:
5.2.4: 'If the throwing Player physically touches any dart which is in the dartboard during a Throw, then that Throw shall be deemed to have been completed'
Mensur Suljovic Fan
The Ton Club

Post by Mensur Suljovic Fan »

It's amazing how many people are quick to throw the book without having read it first
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Paddy McGinty wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:48 pm
1205 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:29 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:50 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/47967746

Good for him.
Gando got off lightly compared to him.

All we want is consistency.
When he says "I did nothing different", it's a blatant lie. And for that, I hope they reject his appeal.
Yes they should double his fine for being a complete tool......
If that was an offence you'd be serving life.....
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

1205 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:54 pm
el_ringo wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:43 pm I personally think what James Wade did at the WOrld's was worse and it also had a much bigger influence on the outcome of the match.
Yes, it was very bad. However, James Wade suffers from a mental illness, and judgment on behavior related to mental illness are going to be different from judgments on people engaging in gamesmanship, being upset by perceived gamesmanship, or just being mardy because they're losing.
If Wade acts the twat, he can just blame his illness, even if he was just acting the twat.

I have no doubt that was his bipolar that night because of the bizarre interview he gave afterwards. However, Wadey does like a drop as well and I'm sure some of his stage behaviour in the past is not down to his disorder.
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:42 am
1205 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:54 pm
If Wade acts the twat, he can just blame his illness, even if he was just acting the twat.

I have no doubt that was his bipolar that night because of the bizarre interview he gave afterwards. However, Wadey does like a drop as well and I'm sure some of his stage behaviour in the past is not down to his disorder.
Wade has been diagnosed Bi-Polar for a while now, and his meds(on their own) seem to work and keep him rational, as soon as he mixes those meds with alcohol or other substances is when he goes bizzare. Therefore he's not following his medical advice and the incident with Asada should be punished to the full degree.
Gando usually rushes into the zone before the darts are removed and I think Price stands on the edge with half his shoes in the zone all the way through 3 darts.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Have I missed something. Were exclusion zones ever mentioned in the DRA decision?
Paddy McGinty
International

Post by Paddy McGinty »

DavidOwen67 wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:36 am
Paddy McGinty wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:48 pm
1205 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:29 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:50 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/47967746

Good for him.
Gando got off lightly compared to him.

All we want is consistency.
When he says "I did nothing different", it's a blatant lie. And for that, I hope they reject his appeal.
Yes they should double his fine for being a complete tool......
If that was an offence you'd be serving life.....
:grin: Pillock......
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

ChrisW wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:41 am Have I missed something. Were exclusion zones ever mentioned in the DRA decision?
No because the DRA and PDC were trying to hide the truth!
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

nikkiboy wrote:
ChrisW wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:41 am Have I missed something. Were exclusion zones ever mentioned in the DRA decision?
A bit like Ted Hankey being pissed that time.
Big Jock Knew
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:43 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Whoosh
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Ginge wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:43 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Whoosh
County Player

Post by 1205 »

phil davies wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:05 pm The people on here are showing themselves for what they are biased and not actually intrested in what happend but wanting to punish Price because they don’t like him and thinking Gando is some sort of saint that can’t do anything wrong.
Citation needed.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

phil davies wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:05 pm The people on here are showing themselves for what they are biased and not actually intrested in what happend but wanting to punish Price because they don’t like him and thinking Gando is some sort of saint that can’t do anything wrong.

DRA needs to write the rules down with the punishments so everyone know where they stand so that they can’t just make up judgements on the spot that make zero sense.

What Price did against Ratty was worse yet no fine. Gando entered the exclusion zone and pushed his opponent yet no fine. Two Australian players match fixed and yet were not given a long ban if not a lifetime ban like they should have been. The joke that was the Mansell fine at the worlds. It’s turned into a complete farce.
Phil you keep saying the same thing, you have been asked to put a screenshot of Anderson encroaching but you don't have time to find one, you do however have time for several paragraphs of the same.

The reason for gando not getting a fine for nudging price along was because it was price who was blatantly cheating, a fact confirmed by the PDC and DRA and due to price's cheating gando lost his patience and tried to usher him along hence why no action was taken against him. This is something you seem to be struggling with.

When gando nudged price he had already crossed over the oche and as gando stepped up he deliberately stepped back toward gando, something he was doing all game and in previous games.

Once a player has crossed the oche it is free for the next player to address the oche and the first player should not continously step back toward the second player who is now at the oche.