Welsh Open

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
Post Reply
User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 3926
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Welsh Open

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Wed May 01, 2019 12:27 pm

Starts a week tomorrow. Who is going? Would very much like to have a drink with any Tsodomites attending.
devosteve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm
Long live the BDO. Long live proper darts. Long live the official body of darts. And long live the BDO die hards who defend the BDO on social media.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 11118
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Welsh Open

Post by oche balboa » Wed May 01, 2019 12:30 pm

I'm there
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

User avatar
Moongoose McQueeen
County Player
Posts: 3926
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Re: Welsh Open

Post by Moongoose McQueeen » Wed May 01, 2019 12:32 pm

oche balboa wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:30 pm
I'm there
And we will drink, Sir
devosteve wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:07 pm
Long live the BDO. Long live proper darts. Long live the official body of darts. And long live the BDO die hards who defend the BDO on social media.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 23975
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: Welsh Open

Post by Paddy McGinty » Wed May 01, 2019 5:24 pm

Have a great time you lot......... and have a little one for Dudds.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"


ChrisW
International
Posts: 25893
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: Welsh Open

Post by ChrisW » Thu May 02, 2019 10:53 am

prizefundwelshclassic.PNG
prizefundwelshclassic.PNG (289.86 KiB) Viewed 1180 times

oche balboa
International
Posts: 11118
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Welsh Open

Post by oche balboa » Tue May 07, 2019 11:59 am

TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 3060
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Welsh Open

Post by Addicks Fan » Fri May 10, 2019 4:07 pm

Leighton Bennett knocked out in the 1st round of the Classic - not really worth him taking the day off school for! Phil's favourite knocked out in last 64 by Tim Jones

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Welsh Open

Post by phil davies » Fri May 10, 2019 4:14 pm

Mandigers and Klermaker in the semis the dutch dominaence of the BDO going to continue. Dave Parletti also their and looking likely to end up at the GSOD via the tabel which will no doubt cause a seethe some on here. Also a very good run for Adams into the quarters playing McEwan.

Is this going to be streamed at all this weekend seeming their is nowt about it anywhere?
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Welsh Open

Post by phil davies » Fri May 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Ladies final between Ana who beat Suzuki in the semis and Greaves who beat Winstanley.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

Addicks Fan
County Player
Posts: 3060
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:28 pm
Location: Ilford

Re: Welsh Open

Post by Addicks Fan » Fri May 10, 2019 4:16 pm

Results so far - Kleermaker, Parletti and Mandigers into the semis so far:

https://www.welshdarts.org/2019/RedDrag ... 20193.html

In the ladies event Beau Greaves will play Anastasia Dobromyslova - Beau only lost 1 leg on her way to the final!

https://www.welshdarts.org/2019/RedDrag ... 20191.html

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8382
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Welsh Open

Post by DavidOwen67 » Fri May 10, 2019 5:01 pm

phil davies wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:14 pm
Mandigers and Klermaker in the semis the dutch dominaence of the BDO going to continue. Dave Parletti also their and looking likely to end up at the GSOD via the tabel which will no doubt cause a seethe some on here. Also a very good run for Adams into the quarters playing McEwan.

Is this going to be streamed at all this weekend seeming their is nowt about it anywhere?
Claims to have masters degree, folks.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Welsh Open

Post by phil davies » Fri May 10, 2019 5:07 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:01 pm
phil davies wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:14 pm
Mandigers and Klermaker in the semis the dutch dominaence of the BDO going to continue. Dave Parletti also their and looking likely to end up at the GSOD via the tabel which will no doubt cause a seethe some on here. Also a very good run for Adams into the quarters playing McEwan.

Is this going to be streamed at all this weekend seeming their is nowt about it anywhere?
Claims to have masters degree, folks.
Is so sad and pedantic that this is how he gets his kicks folks
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Welsh Open

Post by phil davies » Fri May 10, 2019 5:13 pm

So this stremaed at all this weekend or not? Literally zero evidence online ATM that it is going to be. If so a bit pathetic that they couldnt set up a stream for it though thankfully unlike other events they can actually update their darts for windows quickly.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8382
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Welsh Open

Post by DavidOwen67 » Fri May 10, 2019 5:14 pm

Just the 6 minutes?
I think Ginge was nearest in the sweep.

Someone with a masters degree would surely never bite that easily.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Welsh Open

Post by phil davies » Fri May 10, 2019 5:23 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:14 pm
Just the 6 minutes?
I think Ginge was nearest in the sweep.

Someone with a masters degree would surely never bite that easily.
Are you actually proud of the fact that you troll a darts forum online for fun? Seems a very odd way to find fulfilment in life.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 8382
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: Welsh Open

Post by DavidOwen67 » Fri May 10, 2019 5:28 pm

phil davies wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:23 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:14 pm
Just the 6 minutes?
I think Ginge was nearest in the sweep.

Someone with a masters degree would surely never bite that easily.
Are you actually proud of the fact that you troll a darts forum online for fun? Seems a very odd way to find fulfilment in life.
Yes. Yes, I am.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Welsh Open

Post by phil davies » Fri May 10, 2019 5:32 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:28 pm
phil davies wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:23 pm
DavidOwen67 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:14 pm
Just the 6 minutes?
I think Ginge was nearest in the sweep.

Someone with a masters degree would surely never bite that easily.
Are you actually proud of the fact that you troll a darts forum online for fun? Seems a very odd way to find fulfilment in life.
Yes. Yes, I am.
Then you must live a very odd life each to their own though. I'll let you off given your one of the few who actually posts about darts on here occasionally.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

User avatar
phil davies
International
Posts: 7999
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:45 pm
Location: Cwmbran

Re: Welsh Open

Post by phil davies » Fri May 10, 2019 5:35 pm

Speaking of which given that this is supposed to be darts forum rather than a forum for middle aged trolls and bullies to act like children. Fantastic to see Adams back in form and reaching the final of this already got good points in a number of big events this season and should make Lakeside.
Founder of the Rune David fan club PM me to join

Current members Myself, revans180 and FlashDarts.

oche balboa
International
Posts: 11118
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Re: Welsh Open

Post by oche balboa » Fri May 10, 2019 6:11 pm

Good days action

Adams playing really well, Kleermaker looked excellent but fell to an on song Dave Parletti
TSOD World Grand Prix Prediction winner 2017.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”