PDC Premier League 2020

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 19859
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

PDC Premier League 2020

Post by ssjsa » Fri May 24, 2019 6:57 pm

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 19859
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by ssjsa » Fri May 24, 2019 7:25 pm

Thought the Contenders worked well this year, and given the short notice of Gary pulling out, an inspired decision by the PDC.

That being said, would not be a fan of it happening again, as should be the best 10 in form players going head to head.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
JOEY
Pub Champion
Posts: 697
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by JOEY » Fri May 24, 2019 8:01 pm

I liked it, don't know of there's another 9 players they could use that would have the same impact though, and surely no point using the same again

Gilmore
Feather Flights
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 9:39 pm

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by Gilmore » Sat May 25, 2019 9:42 pm

Hoping for a North American fixture next year.

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 19859
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by ssjsa » Sat May 25, 2019 9:56 pm

Gilmore wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:42 pm
Hoping for a North American fixture next year.
Why? Dont you reside in the Midlands.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

Gilmore
Feather Flights
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 9:39 pm

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by Gilmore » Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:56 pm
Gilmore wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:42 pm
Hoping for a North American fixture next year.
Why? Dont you reside in the Midlands.
Nevada

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 19859
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by ssjsa » Sat May 25, 2019 10:02 pm

Gilmore wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:56 pm
Gilmore wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:42 pm
Hoping for a North American fixture next year.
Why? Dont you reside in the Midlands.
Nevada
Where in Nevada.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

Gilmore
Feather Flights
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 9:39 pm

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by Gilmore » Sat May 25, 2019 10:05 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:02 pm
Gilmore wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:59 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:56 pm
Gilmore wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:42 pm
Hoping for a North American fixture next year.
Why? Dont you reside in the Midlands.
Nevada
Where in Nevada.
Fernley

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 63488
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by Ginge » Sat May 25, 2019 10:28 pm

Friverlos!

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 19859
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by ssjsa » Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Ginge wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:28 pm
Friverlos!
No I dont think so. Multiple but dont think this is Robson. My money is on Oche.
Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 63488
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by Ginge » Sat May 25, 2019 11:07 pm

ssjsa wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:28 pm
Friverlos!
No I dont think so. Multiple but dont think this is Robson. My money is on Oche.
No chance, his spelling, punctuation (or lack thereof) and/or grammar would have given him away within 2 posts.

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9852
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by BlueSpark » Sat May 25, 2019 11:21 pm

Ginge wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:28 pm
Friverlos!
No doubt surely
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 63488
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by Ginge » Sat May 25, 2019 11:34 pm

BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:28 pm
Friverlos!
No doubt surely
No diggity. Pretended to be American with his first username on here too.

ChrisW
International
Posts: 26940
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by ChrisW » Sun May 26, 2019 7:06 am

Ginge wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 11:34 pm
BlueSpark wrote:
Ginge wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:28 pm
Friverlos!
No doubt surely
No diggity. Pretended to be American with his first username on here too.
Diggitty dawg!

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 9098
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:39 am

ssjsa wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 pm
Ginge wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 10:28 pm
Friverlos!
No I dont think so. Multiple but dont think this is Robson. My money is on Oche.
Robson has always used the same IP address for thelad1985, Robson and McCleaner. If this is a different IP then either it's not him, or he's learning.

Certainly is his posting style.

Gilmore
Feather Flights
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 9:39 pm

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by Gilmore » Sun May 26, 2019 1:50 pm

I have Sweet Fanny Adams to do with this Robson you talk of.

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 9098
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun May 26, 2019 2:05 pm

Gilmore wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:50 pm
I have Sweet Fanny Adams to do with this Robson you talk of.
<Click>

Why would a so-called American use a completely British expression such as "Sweet Fanny Adams"?

You really need to try harder, thelad/robson/mccleaner.

Edit - I was born on the 100th anniversary of Fanny Adams' murder. I thought that was interesting (not particularly).

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 19859
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by ssjsa » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:44 pm

Image

PL 2014 Week 4 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 9098
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by DavidOwen67 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Gilmore wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:50 pm
I have Sweet Fanny Adams to do with this Robson you talk of.
Anyone seen Gilmorely?

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 9852
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by BlueSpark » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:01 pm

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:39 pm
Gilmore wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 1:50 pm
I have Sweet Fanny Adams to do with this Robson you talk of.
Anyone seen Gilmorely?
The account lasted 24 hours and 3 minutes :grin:
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”