PDC Premier League 2020

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
trotter01
Pub Champion

Re: PDC Premier League 2020

Post by trotter01 »

foggs3355 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:54 am I think I would have taken one of Dutch players and put Ratajski in year he had
They have done it on localish players but definitely somebody instead of Wattimena for Rotterdam..its not like Wattimena is needed to shift tickets and others are more deserving like Ratajski for sure
Westernbulldog
Steady Sixties

Post by Westernbulldog »

So going on a losing run of well over a 100 comps over 4 years gets Bunting an invite whilst Ian White , Ratajski etc are overlooked because they don’t live as close to Liverpool and the PDC board think playing “You’ll never get a job” intro in a room full of Everton fans is a ratings winner.
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Bloody hell, didn’t realised he was on a 100 match losing run.
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

I agree Cullen and white did deserve it more than bunting
Black Velvet
Site Admin/Mod

Post by Black Velvet »

Cullen :D
foggs3355
International

Post by foggs3355 »

Black Velvet wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:36 pm Cullen :D
Win a euro tour last year more then bunting
Vriezzer
Pub Champion

Post by Vriezzer »

trotter01 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:09 am
foggs3355 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:54 am I think I would have taken one of Dutch players and put Ratajski in year he had
They have done it on localish players but definitely somebody instead of Wattimena for Rotterdam..its not like Wattimena is needed to shift tickets and others are more deserving like Ratajski for sure
I think even Noppert deserved it more than Wattimena.
To survive, is to be victorious!
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Black Velvet wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:12 pm Bloody hell, didn’t realised he was on a 100 match losing run.
Hnnnnnnnngggggg!
Wazza180
Pub Champion

Post by Wazza180 »

It's refreshing to know that singing songs about the different types of tickets available,swilling cooking larger, and watching darts played under the same format, is not repetitive. Simply because they add a few new players every year and have a local player compete every week.

I wonder how much activity this thread will get in the coming months? If its lucky, it may get 25 pages. An impressive number, but much less than the 125 pages of posts that the BDO Worlds has attracted in the past week.

It's almost like this forum enjoys trolling more than darts.
The Crusader
International

Post by The Crusader »

Wazza180 wrote:It's refreshing to know that singing songs about the different types of tickets available,swilling cooking larger, and watching darts played under the same format, is not repetitive. Simply because they add a few new players every year and have a local player compete every week.

I wonder how much activity this thread will get in the coming months? If its lucky, it may get 25 pages. An impressive number, but much less than the 125 pages of posts that the BDO Worlds has attracted in the past week.

Troll alert
Thinking of one.
Wazza180
Pub Champion

Post by Wazza180 »

The Crusader wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:04 pm
Wazza180 wrote:It's refreshing to know that singing songs about the different types of tickets available,swilling cooking larger, and watching darts played under the same format, is not repetitive. Simply because they add a few new players every year and have a local player compete every week.

Troll alert
No, just an opinion that differs from your own.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Premier league has never created much interest in recent years. Didn't change much with the contenders last year.
Wazza180
Pub Champion

Post by Wazza180 »

ChrisW wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:05 pm Premier league has never created much interest in recent years. Didn't change much with the contenders last year.
Not sure what the PDC can do to sell more tickets. The format has reached saturation point.

If Hearn wants his tournament to receive more attention on here he should let BDO players compete in it. I'm sure we would have pages of trolling if the BDO was somehow involved. If you breath the letters BDO, you can rest assured the trolls will come out to play.
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Give it a rest ffs this is becoming boring
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

BlueSpark wrote:Give it a rest ffs this is becoming boring
He wont stop. He is still bitter from being sacked as a marker and being ejected out of the VIP area at the match play after Matt Porter read an anti Barry Hearn rant he did on df.
Bitter bitter man is Rout.
ILAD
International

Post by ILAD »

Skewball wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:22 pm
He wont stop. He is still bitter from being sacked as a marker and being ejected out of the VIP area at the match play after Matt Porter read an anti Barry Hearn rant he did on df.
So he is an ex PDC fanboy? Explains the bitterness.
Des Jacklin: ‘People say the BDO can’t compete with the PDC, but that is the biggest load of crap in the world’

God rest Alf Garnett and Prince Phil.

I used to love cycling but unfortunately I know a man who doesn’t like cyclists. :roadrage:
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

I thought that was MH who was ejected.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

ChrisW wrote:
Cant remember all the details, I'm sure its on here somewhere. I'm pretty sure Rout was not allowed in and the df sneaked him in or got him free drinks. Maybe MH got in trouble as well.
Skewball
International

Post by Skewball »

ILAD wrote:
So he is an ex PDC fanboy? Explains the bitterness.
Yup
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Skewball wrote:
ChrisW wrote:
Cant remember all the details, I'm sure its on here somewhere. I'm pretty sure Rout was not allowed in and the df sneaked him in or got him free drinks. Maybe MH got in trouble as well.
You are correct. Got him and his brother in. MH wasnt even there that night I dont think, I was pissed
Big Jock Knew