England Open 14-16 June, Selsey

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
BlueSpark
International

Re: England Open 14-16 June, Selsey

Post by BlueSpark »

growly75 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:35 pm Not posted on here in since 2013. Just signed up again. Forgot the password for my first account and the other account I created was deactivated from some unknown reason. I remember why I stopped posting now. It's the same three trolls going back and forth every day. Oche used to be treated as the village idiot. Now he's one of the forum's most prolific posters. Ginge barely used to post on this forum. Now the shit-stirring so and so can't stay off here and is treated as royalty. We also have a seriously ill poster who keeps making accounts. Rather than ignore him, the main troll and his mates feed him every time.

Most of the good posters are gone. The others barely post anymore. I can't say I blame them. Sort it out guys. Otherwise your forum will perish. It's already going that way by the looks of things.
Hello and goodbye Robson
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Haha!
Big Jock Knew
Wubbalubbadubdub
County Player

Post by Wubbalubbadubdub »

BlueSpark wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:37 pm
growly75 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:35 pm Not posted on here in since 2013. Just signed up again. Forgot the password for my first account and the other account I created was deactivated from some unknown reason. I remember why I stopped posting now. It's the same three trolls going back and forth every day. Oche used to be treated as the village idiot. Now he's one of the forum's most prolific posters. Ginge barely used to post on this forum. Now the shit-stirring so and so can't stay off here and is treated as royalty. We also have a seriously ill poster who keeps making accounts. Rather than ignore him, the main troll and his mates feed him every time.

Most of the good posters are gone. The others barely post anymore. I can't say I blame them. Sort it out guys. Otherwise your forum will perish. It's already going that way by the looks of things.
Hello and goodbye Robson
Harms finally wins something and yon fella blows a load of multiples :DDD:
Sunglasses Ron
Feather Flights

Post by Sunglasses Ron »

Why create multiple accounts?
Odd behaviour
Matthew Taylor
Feather Flights

Post by Matthew Taylor »

BlueSpark wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:37 pm

Hello and goodbye Robson
I have now had 2 accounts deactivated in the past week. The first under my real name of Matty Taylor. The second under Growly75. All because the geniuses who moderate the forum cannot tell the difference between me and the halfwit who keeps creating stupid multiples. If the moderators could be bothered to do their jobs properly and investigate they would see that I have used the same IP address for all three accounts.

But really, why am I bothering? Ginge, a mouse of a man, will be along shortly to accuse me of being the troll and no doubt the moderators will follow his command and deactivate my account. The irony being that the real troll, as anyone with half a brain knows, is still posting on here under the name Sunglasses Ron. This place has gone to the dogs. It's reputation in the darting community it terrible. Which is a shame, because it used to be a fun and topical forum.

Enjoy your trollfest.
ChrisW
International

Post by ChrisW »

Hmmm.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Wow.
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Comedy gold on a Tuesday morning.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

He has a point about Sunglasses Ron though, but if he wants to throw himself under the bus....
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

I think it’s time for Sunglasses to go back into his case.
wimpster
Feather Flights

Post by wimpster »

Ginge wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:36 pm
steve hartley wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:35 pm
Sunglasses Ron wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:59 pm Just back from the darts had a great weekend
Anyone else from here go?
Yup
Maybe you could ask "Ron" a question that only someone who went to the venue would be able to answer. Surely he would be able to answer it no trouble at all if he actually went :WWWW: :WWWW:
I can confirm "Steve Hartley" was there if that helps, apart from Sunday evening when the drinking got a bit much for him...........

"Sunglasses Ron" I am not so sure about...........
:fishing :IIII: :IIII: :CCCCC: :darts :CCCCC: :IIII: :IIII: :fishing
The Fixer
On The Naughty Step

Post by The Fixer »

Self proclaimed millionaires wife (Paula Jacklin) of the CEO (Des Jacklin) of the British Darts Organisation was caught on camera Stealing a number of £20 wrist bands from Bunn Leisure’s Selsey Campus last weekend.

It’s rumoured that whilst Mrs Jacklin was questioning why she didn’t have free entry because of who she is!!
Ie the BDO’s CEO wife. Who incidentally was staying on site but with a private caravan and not hired from Bunn Leisure

Leant over the front desk and stole a number of wrist bands that would cost all non resident and private guests £20 each.

While the receptionists back was turned as she was double checking and questioning if she was entitled to enter free which she wasn’t.

This was at an England Darts Event at the same time as the CEO Des Jacklin of the BDO was in a meeting with Bunn Leisure trying to get them to hold a BDO event.
(Rumoured to be the World Masters)

You really could not make this up.

A number of players are now calling for her to be held up in front of a Disciplinary

Will this happen?
Will she get a ban?
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

The BDO World Masters being hosted by Bunn Leisure?

Where the EDO lead, the BDO follow.
Big Jock Knew
devosteve
International

Post by devosteve »

I know I can be a bit naïve at times. But is the fixers post genuine, as in a credible rumour or just made up stuff??
Hot Potatoes: the very best of Devo.
nikkiboy
International

Post by nikkiboy »

devosteve wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:43 pm I know I can be a bit naïve at times. But is the fixers post genuine, as in a credible rumour or just made up stuff??
He has been right more times than he's been wrong and is a pretty credible source.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Bunn Leisure

"glitz and glamour"
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Ginge wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:46 pm Bunn Leisure

"glitz and glamour"
What was his quote in his spiel?
:DDD: :DDD: :DDD:
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

Venues with glitz and glamour, i believe.
Big Jock Knew
BlueSpark
International

Post by BlueSpark »

Outrageous if caught in the act of theft.
Ginge
International

Post by Ginge »

More to the point, why is still trying to arrange venues a whole year after he claimed he had them organised already?
Big Jock Knew