VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Heard a rumour? - Post it here
User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 20621
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by ssjsa » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:06 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:01 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:44 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:31 pm


Challenge to both Nick and Paddy. What do you think you will average in your first matches?
Haven't thrown a dart for a month, I'll be happy with a couple of wins and a mid 80s average but fear a first round loss and sub 60 may be on the cards lol
Not played for 18 months so I'll think I'll dodge the darts connect.
Hate to tell you Mark, but that's not how DartsConnect works. Every dart is scored in real time and we will be watching your every score as they hit the board. ;-)
You obviously don't know me very well....😁
Clearly not, but pretty sure I will get to know you better when I screenshot every one of your scores on the forum. ;-)

That being said, hope both you and Nick have a great time and play well.
Image

PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 10202
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by DavidOwen67 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:06 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:01 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:44 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:31 pm


Challenge to both Nick and Paddy. What do you think you will average in your first matches?
Haven't thrown a dart for a month, I'll be happy with a couple of wins and a mid 80s average but fear a first round loss and sub 60 may be on the cards lol
Not played for 18 months so I'll think I'll dodge the darts connect.
Hate to tell you Mark, but that's not how DartsConnect works. Every dart is scored in real time and we will be watching your every score as they hit the board. ;-)
You obviously don't know me very well....😁
Try switching DartConnect off and back on again.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24307
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:05 am

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:06 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:01 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:44 pm


Haven't thrown a dart for a month, I'll be happy with a couple of wins and a mid 80s average but fear a first round loss and sub 60 may be on the cards lol
Not played for 18 months so I'll think I'll dodge the darts connect.
Hate to tell you Mark, but that's not how DartsConnect works. Every dart is scored in real time and we will be watching your every score as they hit the board. ;-)
You obviously don't know me very well....😁
Clearly not, but pretty sure I will get to know you better when I screenshot every one of your scores on the forum. ;-)

That being said, hope both you and Nick have a great time and play well.
I don't want my data shared around the globe......you have heard of the data protection act.
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

Black Velvet
County Player
Posts: 2584
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Black Velvet » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:01 am

Pretty sure you waive that right when you enter the tournament.

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24307
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:58 am

DavidOwen67 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:06 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:01 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:44 pm


Haven't thrown a dart for a month, I'll be happy with a couple of wins and a mid 80s average but fear a first round loss and sub 60 may be on the cards lol
Not played for 18 months so I'll think I'll dodge the darts connect.
Hate to tell you Mark, but that's not how DartsConnect works. Every dart is scored in real time and we will be watching your every score as they hit the board. ;-)
You obviously don't know me very well....😁
Try switching DartConnect off and back on again.
will that feck it up?
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
Paddy McGinty
International
Posts: 24307
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 11:01 am
Contact:

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Paddy McGinty » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:00 am

ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:06 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:01 pm
nikkiboy wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:44 pm


Haven't thrown a dart for a month, I'll be happy with a couple of wins and a mid 80s average but fear a first round loss and sub 60 may be on the cards lol
Not played for 18 months so I'll think I'll dodge the darts connect.
Hate to tell you Mark, but that's not how DartsConnect works. Every dart is scored in real time and we will be watching your every score as they hit the board. ;-)
You obviously don't know me very well....😁
Clearly not, but pretty sure I will get to know you better when I screenshot every one of your scores on the forum. ;-)

That being said, hope both you and Nick have a great time and play well.
Why are you not coming over? not much of a darts fan are you..
"What a Fecking Catastrophe!!"

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 20621
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by ssjsa » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:48 pm

Paddy McGinty wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:00 am
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:06 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:01 pm

Not played for 18 months so I'll think I'll dodge the darts connect.
Hate to tell you Mark, but that's not how DartsConnect works. Every dart is scored in real time and we will be watching your every score as they hit the board. ;-)
You obviously don't know me very well....😁
Clearly not, but pretty sure I will get to know you better when I screenshot every one of your scores on the forum. ;-)

That being said, hope both you and Nick have a great time and play well.
Why are you not coming over? not much of a darts fan are you..
Notice Nick's entry on DartsConnect, but not seen yours yet. Have you entered under Patrick or Paddy?

Hope you get drawn against Big Daddy in the first round. :grin:
Image

PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30348
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by nikkiboy » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:35 am

ssjsa wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:48 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:00 am
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:33 pm
Paddy McGinty wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:29 pm
ssjsa wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:06 pm


Hate to tell you Mark, but that's not how DartsConnect works. Every dart is scored in real time and we will be watching your every score as they hit the board. ;-)
You obviously don't know me very well....😁
Clearly not, but pretty sure I will get to know you better when I screenshot every one of your scores on the forum. ;-)

That being said, hope both you and Nick have a great time and play well.
Why are you not coming over? not much of a darts fan are you..
Notice Nick's entry on DartsConnect, but not seen yours yet. Have you entered under Patrick or Paddy?

Hope you get drawn against Big Daddy in the first round. :grin:
I want to be drawn against giant Haystacks, or stevie wonder.
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 20621
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by ssjsa » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:06 pm

Early afternoon across in Vegas. Are you at the ADO singles and Cricket events.
Image

PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner

User avatar
nikkiboy
International
Posts: 30348
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by nikkiboy » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:26 am

Me and grubby had a chuck and a few games, not that many there at that time
Ginge wrote:the cancer has been cut from the BDO
21st April 2016 7:01am

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 20621
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by ssjsa » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:37 am

See Danny Baggish won the ADO National Cricket Championship yesterday.

https://tv.dartconnect.com/matchlist/ado501crk20
Image

PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 20621
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by ssjsa » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:39 am

Is Paddy there. Hasn't entered the competition yet.

https://tv.dartconnect.com/eventplayers/vegas20
Image

PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner

User avatar
spaceman70
Player Sponsor Member
Player Sponsor Member
Posts: 23296
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by spaceman70 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:28 pm

When does this kick off?
Member of the Peter Manley Fan Club Member of the Ted Hankey Fan Club

Steve Egerton = Idi Admin

User avatar
ssjsa
International
Posts: 20621
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: uddingston, glasgow
Contact:

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by ssjsa » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:00 pm

spaceman70 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:28 pm
When does this kick off?

The ADO 501 National Championship is currently underway.

Las Vegas open kicks in following completion of above event. Paddy still not on the entry list.
Image

PL 2018 Week 13 Prediction Competition winner
2019 Q School Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Weeks 9-16 Prediction Competition winner
PL 2019 Prediction Competition Cash Prize winner

User avatar
Ginge
International
Posts: 64796
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:23 am
Location: The West Riding

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by Ginge » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:03 pm

ssjsa wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:28 pm
When does this kick off?

The ADO 501 National Championship is currently underway.

Las Vegas open kicks in following completion of above event. Paddy still not on the entry list.
Has he entered under a fake name?

User avatar
BlueSpark
International
Posts: 10263
Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Basingstoke

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by BlueSpark » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:59 pm

Has he bottled it the big fanny
“Deluxe have put together a seriously good team behind this , who are used to events at the very top of British and international sports.
They are certainly not muppets and must truly believe the BDO is marketable”
Pauly 24/12/15

ChrisW
International
Posts: 27527
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:14 pm
Location: Maastricht

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by ChrisW » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:05 pm

Aye. DBG showing Paddy how to grow some :)

brainim
The Ton Club
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:37 am

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by brainim » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:14 pm


brainim
The Ton Club
Posts: 281
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:37 am

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by brainim » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:50 pm

Better production than BDO worlds lol

User avatar
DavidOwen67
International
Posts: 10202
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am
Location: Nantwich
Contact:

Re: VEGAS OPEN JANUARY 2020

Post by DavidOwen67 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:52 pm

Ginge wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:03 pm
ssjsa wrote:
spaceman70 wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 7:28 pm
When does this kick off?

The ADO 501 National Championship is currently underway.

Las Vegas open kicks in following completion of above event. Paddy still not on the entry list.
Has he entered under a fake name?
Only if Des is his manager.

Post Reply

Return to “Darts Chat & Gossip”